The Robynesque effect.

Sooperstar

When I walk down the street and see a good looking girl why is it she has to ruin the good looks with a daft hairdo like that singer Robyn? How is cutting half your hair on one side and having the other side slope to the front, or back attractive? I know a gurl who, one side of her head at least, has shorter hair than me. It's became even more popular over the past year but it has been in style for a good 2 years. It looks bloody horrible! The amount of good looking girl I know that have went down that route has ruined my view of them. They look like boys! Does anybody else like it? Hate it?

All my mates seem to agree with me that it looks daft so why do the girls think differently? It's the blonde ones that are the worst though. Gorgeous long blone locks of hair getting half chopped! Horrible!

I blame posh spice for starting it.

How daft does it look when it's short at the back and you get two big long bits on either side of their face?

Rant Over.

When I walk down the street and see a good looking girl why is it she has to ruin the good looks with a daft hairdo like that singer Robyn? How is cutting half your hair on one side and having the other side slope to the front, or back attractive? I know a gurl who, one side of her head at least, has shorter hair than me. It's became even more popular over the past year but it has been in style for a good 2 years. It looks bloody horrible! The amount of good looking girl I know that have went down that route has ruined my view of them. They look like boys! Does anybody else like it? Hate it?

All my mates seem to agree with me that it looks daft so why do the girls think differently? It's the blonde ones that are the worst though. Gorgeous long blone locks of hair getting half chopped! Horrible!

I blame posh spice for starting it.

How daft does it look when it's short at the back and you get two big long bits on either side of their face?

Rant Over.

THE ABOVE POST WAS MADE BY HUGHESIE WHO KEEPS MAKING POSTS IN MY NAME.

I don't get his point either.

I don't get your point

hannah_arena_2.jpg

are we REALLY meant to believe you're looking at her hair???

really wish i had legs like that!

Archived