JJ

ericb

I think Eric is hinting that JJ will now be appointed at Hearts as Kilmarnock are out of the club.

Quite why JJ would want to stay for an early round Cup game........

I think Eric is hinting that JJ will now be appointed at Hearts as Kilmarnock are out of the club.

Quite why JJ would want to stay for an early round Cup game........

And..............would we really want him after watching Killies quite woeful performance today?

And..............would we really want him after watching Killies quite woeful performance today?

He has done a good job at Kilmarnock though mate. One bad season in several does not make him a bad manager. The good outweigh the bad easily.

Jeffries has had terrible injury problems this season, he ha also been unable to replace the amount of goals he has lost by selling.

He has done a good job at Kilmarnock though mate. One bad season in several does not make him a bad manager. The good outweigh the bad easily.

Jeffries has had terrible injury problems this season, he ha also been unable to replace the amount of goals he has lost by selling.

Yep, I'd have to agree - only playing devils advocate to see if anyone would bite!! At this time I would have him back in a minute.

Don't think it's true though personally I hope it is.

He's maybe not a 'dream appointment' but he would steady the ship and I don't think he would be afraid to throw some of the youngsters in.

If he's the best option at the moment for god sake lets get him in!

I think it's unfair to judge him with squad he currently has. He's had the board sell all his best players and is barely left with anyone of note.

Don't think it's true though personally I hope it is.

He's maybe not a 'dream appointment' but he would steady the ship and I don't think he would be afraid to throw some of the youngsters in.

If he's the best option at the moment for god sake lets get him in!

My only real worry with JJ would be that i have the funny feeling he would rate Neislon as would probably most scottish managers.

My only real worry with JJ would be that i have the funny feeling he would rate Neislon as would probably most scottish managers.

A small price to pay surely ?

winston churchill

look out for his first signing,the laird of bonnyrigg.

one majorly good thing about JJ is that he'd scare the living bejesus out on the indisciplined and instill more of a "team" feeling

we'd not end up looking like a bunch of lads that had never played together before as we have done on several occasions

I heard at the Shareholders AGM on Thursday that we are talking to JJ about a return to Tynie but we will NOT take Billy Brown after the comments he has made in the past about VR and Hearts. Also heard that Gary Locke was coming with JJ as his number two but my hunch is that Billy Brown will get the Killie number one job with Lockie as his number two and that JJ will join us on his own.

Archived