If only I was in Charge!!!

hearts00

We have had idiots in charge of the team all season. Frail is not an idiot but he is not the man.

Remember when Levein was here. We had injuries, suspensions and players off form, however, Levein made do, he shuffled the pack, he got the results, we had a team spirit etc etc, all the things we have lacked this season. Meanwhile Frail continues with a whole host of no-hopers because he is not willing to try something different.

If I walked into Tynie tomorrow, this would be my team for the rest of the season.

Banks

Screpis

Berra

Tall / Karipidis

Jonsson

Cesney

Palazuelos

Aguair

Driver

Kingston

Velicka

This would be a good team. Jose, Wallace and Neilson can **** off. They are crap. I reckon Jonsson would make a terrific right back. Also with Screpis at left back we would have two mobile skillful players at the FB positions, I admit there would have to be some coaching with them to help them to be good defenders.

Driver and Cesney on the wings, with Palazuelos holding and taking the ball off the defenders, with Aguiar given a littmle more license to go forward.

Kingston given a completely free role to be creative and Velicka up front.

What will Frail do though? We will continue to see the absolute **** that is Neilson, Jose, Wallace, Stewart, Miko etc etc.

Thoughts?

We have had idiots in charge of the team all season. Frail is not an idiot but he is not the man.

Remember when Levein was here. We had injuries, suspensions and players off form, however, Levein made do, he shuffled the pack, he got the results, we had a team spirit etc etc, all the things we have lacked this season. Meanwhile Frail continues with a whole host of no-hopers because he is not willing to try something different.

If I walked into Tynie tomorrow, this would be my team for the rest of the season.

Banks

Screpis

Berra

Tall / Karipidis

Jonsson

Cesney

Palazuelos

Aguair

Driver

Kingston

Velicka

This would be a good team. Jose, Wallace and Neilson can **** off. They are crap. I reckon Jonsson would make a terrific right back. Also with Screpis at left back we would have two mobile skillful players at the FB positions, I admit there would have to be some coaching with them to help them to be good defenders.

Driver and Cesney on the wings, with Palazuelos holding and taking the ball off the defenders, with Aguiar given a littmle more license to go forward.

What will Frail do though? We will continue to see the absolute **** that is Neilson, Jose, Wallace, Stewart, Miko etc etc.

Thoughts?

Thank god your not in charge is all i can say. 451 with Screpis at left back. No thanks.

Drylaw Hearts

Banks

Screpis

Berra

Tall / Karipidis

Jonsson

Cesney

Palazuelos

Aguair

Driver

Kingston

Velicka

Thoughts?

Is Screpis any good ?

HMFCjamieHMFC

Banks

Screpis

Berra

Tall / Karipidis

Jonsson

Cesney

Palazuelos

Aguair

Driver

Kingston

Velicka

Thoughts?

can screpis even play at the back

Banks

Screpis

Berra

Tall / Karipidis

Jonsson

Cesney

Palazuelos

Aguair

Driver

Kingston

Velicka

Thoughts?

You obviously liked Levein far too much. He also loved playing players out of position just for the sake of it.

Banks

Screpis

Berra

Tall / Karipidis

Jonsson

Cesney

Palazuelos

Aguair

Driver

Kingston

Velicka

Thoughts?

12 players...looks a winner to me :)

However for this formation to work,we would have to play our home games in glasgow and dress one of our midfielders in black.

Horatio Caine
12 players...looks a winner to me :)

However for this formation to work,we would have to play our home games in glasgow and dress one of our midfielders in black.

Better still, play in either blue or green and white hoops.

I'd get rid of most of them and buy in (with the money saved in wages) about seven or eight players hungry player to give us a first team squad of 19 with youngsters making up the numbers.

I'd keep:

Banks

Karapidis

Berra

Eggert

Stuart

Kingston

Ruben

Bruno

Velicka

Nade

Driver

Chesney

Ta Ta, Miko, Elliot, Nelson, Goncalves and all the other crap.

I'd get Berra stripped of the captaincy and get him to work on his game. Eggert, I;d encourage to push forward, Stuart would be told to calm down, Velicka and Nade would get extra fitness training and Driver would be made to work on his crossing and finishing.

Chesney would get 6 months to prove himself.

I'd play a simply 4-4-2 in possession and 4-5-1 in defence.

Play to win every game.

Attacking football; fast and hard. Bang, game over.

Buffalo Bill

Banks

Brown McGowan Berra Wallace

Kingston Jonsson Screpis

Visconte

Kostadinov Velicka

That would break records.

:D

Banks

Brown McGowan Berra Wallace

Kingston Jonsson Screpis

Visconte

Kostadinov Velicka

That would break records.

:D

Who is the chap, 'Brown'?

Buffalo Bill

Buffalo Bill

Jonny Brown is a pretty good young full back in the 19s. Out of alot of the 19s this season he has probably deserved a chance in the team. I think he was on the bench one game this season.

Buffalo Bill

He has been on the bench a couple of times this season. I believe he is a young defender. His Grandad is a Hibby, that plays Bowls @ Porty IBC. He featured in a Youth/Under 19 game against Hibs recently & his Grandad didn't know his erse fi his elbow, when it came to showing his support. :confused:

Buffalo, I can see my mates old flat in that picture in your signature. The back of Smithfield Street, if I'm not mistaken. He was in no.14.

Archived