He doesn't score goals.

He doesn't create goals.

winston churchill
I just don't see it.

4.5million.

What does he contribute?

He doesn't score goals.

He doesn't create goals.

good at kicking players from behind and running away.

Its as if he's took 5 or 6 steps back in ability since signing for the tims, looked a great player at the hobo's, would have him in our side in a blink of an eye

Have heard from a mate who is a Celtic fan that Brown and Strachan do not see eye to eye and Brown is not happy with the position and tactics he is being told to use during games.

I rate him highly, he does not look like the player bursting forward for Hibs and early Scotland games though.

On the subject of ex-Hibbies, Gary Caldwell has a special needs haircut.

Its more than just the haircut.

Drylaw Hearts
I just don't see it.

4.5million.

What does he contribute?

He doesn't score goals.

He doesn't create goals.

He contributes uglyness.

And lot's of it.

I'm not saying he isn't a decent player or wouldn't get a game for us. Of course he would but for 4.5million he should be contributing more imo.

How many goals has he scored in the SPL this season?

How many assists?

I'm guessing it won't be enough to justify the price tag.

Donati is another ?4.5m hardly does anything.The boy Samaras looks like he could have a field day up here as long as he can be bothered though.

alwaysthereinspirit
I just don't see it.

4.5million.

What does he contribute?

He doesn't score goals.

He doesn't create goals.

Maybe Ginger just bought him because he played good against Celtic when with #ibs.;)

I'm not saying he isn't a decent player or wouldn't get a game for us. Of course he would but for 4.5million he should be contributing more imo.

How many goals has he scored in the SPL this season?

How many assists?

I'm guessing it won't be enough to justify the price tag.

But he's got a "great engine"...

Have heard from a mate who is a Celtic fan that Brown and Strachan do not see eye to eye and Brown is not happy with the position and tactics he is being told to use during games.

QUOTE]

Heard the self same thing and was also told that chances are he will be off douwn south in the summer if Celtic get a bid matching what they paid.

If only our midfield had half his engine

Thats the point of the thread though.We are not saying he is a bad player or he is not good enough for us.What we are saying what does he do for an 4.5 million pound player.I have not met 1 Celtic fan yet who thinks he is worth that amount of money.Good engine doesn't make you worth that price.He lacks the basic passing,shooting and crossing skills.Reminds me of E Jonnson.Run about and tackle all day but lacks the basics skills.

This is a situation with quite a few Celtic players and Strachan. It's not lost on the Celtic support either.

I think he's a top player, was phenomenal at the hobos, he's getting played in the wrong position ATM, and having to do twice as much work when Donutti is playing and by all accounts has fell out with stachan! The wee ginge strachan is about to ruin another great scots talent like he's done with Riordan, another player i'd love to see in the glorious maroon n white!

I think he's a top player, was phenomenal at the hobos, he's getting played in the wrong position ATM, and having to do twice as much work when Donutti is playing and by all accounts has fell out with stachan! The wee ginge strachan is about to ruin another great scots talent like he's done with Riordan, another player i'd love to see in the glorious maroon n white!

Never ever played great against us though.;)

I just don't see it.

4.5million.

What does he contribute?

He doesn't score goals.

He doesn't create goals.

Brwon does not want to be there TBTR and he actually wishes he was at Rangers. A moves in the summer beckons i think

Archived