'Ross Kemp On Gangs' Tonight

ronnie_fife

Anyone else watching this? I can't believe they've been chosen to host a major tournament, it's unbelievable. What are UEFA playing at?

I presume you are talking about the 'Polish Hools' episode?

Is that the two brothers? Python 1 and Python 2 or something.

Hitler ringtones and all sorts.

Seen the Poles first hand and it's a different world.

Complete bams.

I presume you are talking about the 'Polish Hools' episode?

Is that the two brothers? Python 1 and Python 2 or something.

Hitler ringtones and all sorts.

Seen the Poles first hand and it's a different world.

Complete bams.

That's the one. How is it possible that Poland can get chosen to co-host a major tournament? If there was even a hint of trouble like that in Britain we wouldn't have a chance.

That's the one. How is it possible that Poland can get chosen to co-host a major tournament? If there was even a hint of trouble like that in Britain we wouldn't have a chance.

Bollocks. England were given Euro '96 even though a section of their fans had rioted at Euro '92 in Sweden. Every country has its arseholes remember.

Not all Poles are like the ****wits in this programme of your's - I've recently spent a week in Krakow and found the locals very friendly and helpful. The only time where I made a move to avoid potential hassle was coming across a couple of British stag party groups on my final night there.

Bollocks. England were given Euro '96 even though a section of their fans had rioted at Euro '92 in Sweden. Every country has its arseholes remember.

Not all Poles are like the ****wits in this programme of your's - I've recently spent a week in Krakow and found the locals very friendly and helpful. The only time where I made a move to avoid potential hassle was coming across a couple of British stag party groups on my final night there.

I never suggested that. The violence at their domestic matches was pretty surreal though, if the same happened here I don't think we would get chosen to host a major tournament purely because of that.

if the same happened here I don't think we would get chosen to host a major tournament purely because of that.

Well we (Scotland) would have to bid for one first. They (England) hosted Euro96 in the face of a lot of hooligan activity at home and abroad at the time.

I think as well these people are a minority and as previous posters have said, Every place has there fare share off football hooligans.

Puts Mr Dyer's British football hooligans into shame when you see the nutters that are overseas. Nutters!

I'm going to poland for new year. In my experience they've always been a friendly bunch. Was planning on taking a kilt to wear on hogmany but my polish friend who I'm travelling with has since warned me not too as the 'polish skinheads' (as he put it) over there are so bad it would be more than enough excuse for us to get attacked.

Archived