Current Sentiment - Should Vlad Do One

Rawrrrrrrr

Should vlad just *-*- right off  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Should vlad just *-*- right off

Done these in the past

Last one was about 70-30 against romanov

Lets see were we are now

I think the time to answer that is when the "manager" has been appointed. If he takes the **** again then he may as well GTF as he won't have a shred of respect left from 99% of the hearts support. If he gets that appointment right and allows the manager to manage then i think the vast majority will be happy.

I think the time to answer that is when the "manager" has been appointed. If he takes the **** again then he may as well GTF as he won't have a shred of respect left from 99% of the hearts support. If he gets that appointment right and allows the manager to manage then i think the vast majority will be happy.

Agree with that.

Ask me again in a year's time and I'll have a definite answer either way.

Unless you find the death of Heart of Midlothian to be attractive, Mr Romanov is the way forward. :)

If VR leaves we dont have a club, simple as that

That isn't true.

It all depends how much earth VR would want to scorch.

loveofthegame

Cant vote here as i really dont know the answer.

If there was an alternative id say yes without a shadow of a doubt, but as there isnt its tough to know whether or not we'd be even worse of without him.

Its frightening but we're kinda stuck with the current set of affairs

Done these in the past

Last one was about 70-30 against romanov

Lets see were we are now

Tell us what the alternative is and we may be able to give a vote that has some true consideration

Drylaw Hearts

VR really is in the Last Chance Saloon with many Hearts fans.

Another Season like this one and even the most loyal Romanov supporters will have to accept he is not the right man to have control of our Club.

lets get shot of romanov,and get prancerballs in.that will sort all the problems

Thats no fair really is it. What would he do about his K/B post count if he was having to spend his time running Hearts. ;)

VR really is in the Last Chance Saloon with many Hearts fans.

Another Season like this one and even the most loyal Romanov supporters will have to accept he is not the right man to have control of our Club.

Dont think loyalty to romanov comes into it,not a sheep,hatkicker or what ever other name you want to put to it.

Just a concerned jambo.

So far ,the alternatives apart from the fantasticly thought out GTF shouts are nil.

Hearts United is not an option,in my book.

The vote seems to be a pretty emphatic 'No'.

I'm sure it would be a very different result if the original question was "Should Prancer do one?".

Nucky Thompson
Get him tae Falkirk. The guy and his regime sicken me. :mad:
What's your alternative Julio:rolleyes: I get the impression you've never liked him, even during the Burley days:confused:

What's your alternative Julio:rolleyes: I get the impression you've never liked him, even during the Burley days:confused:

Start over again. Anything which means we can get our club back. Sadly since he took full control its been downhill all the way. His lies sicken me. This is not the HMFC I know and love. :(

Start over again. Anything which means we can get our club back. Sadly since he took full control its been downhill all the way. His lies sicken me. This is not the HMFC I know and love. :(

Julio...you can't stand Vlad and what he's done, that's fine. Lots of people feel the same way as you do about it. But what I don't understand is why you think starting all over again seems like a better idea? I wonder if you really appreciate what exactly that would involve. Are you talking about selling everything and starting again with an amateur team on some playing fields in Saughton?

Julio...you can't stand Vlad and what he's done, that's fine. Lots of people feel the same way as you do about it. But what I don't understand is why you think starting all over again seems like a better idea? I wonder if you really appreciate what exactly that would involve. Are you talking about selling everything and starting again with an amateur team on some playing fields in Saughton?

Fully appreciate what it may mean. We may need to crack a few eggs making the omellette. :)

So you'd be willing to go bust and re-start as a junior team all because VR gets on your bristol's???

That's extreme.

Fully appreciate what it may mean. We may need to crack a few eggs making the omellette. :)

I cannot and never will understand anyone who would want us to start again from scratch but each to their own.

I don't think you fully understand what it would involve.

It would mean more than 'cracking a few eggs' Julio.

:)

More than a few eggs, Julio. And it might mean never ever making it back to the SPL....are years and years of floating around in the lower leagues what you really want for HMFC?

I fully believe there will come a day in the nearish future when we are all watching Hearts compete with the old firm at the top of the SPL from our seats in the big shiny new main stand.

If we have to spend this and next season scrapping around in the bottom six whilst we get the right management/ coaching structure in place and the right blend of youth, experience and talent on the pitch - well, quite frankly i will gladly put up with that and support both the team and the owner every kick of the way.

If VR leaves we dont have a club, simple as that

WE don't have a club at the moment either.

It's Vlads playtoy and the guy is a complete dyckhead of the highest order who treats fans and players alike disgracefully.

scots civil war
So you'd be willing to go bust and re-start as a junior team all because VR gets on your bristol's???

That's extreme.

..........................................no m8y,your flippant comment is ridiculous

Archived