Bring Maggie back

Guest Stanthejambo

Guest Stanthejambo

With the SNP hellbent on destroying Scotland with their schoolground policies, i think it's time we scrapped the 'scottish government' and just have Westminister & we should get the great Maggie Thatcher back - the only decent PM we've had in a long long time!

Nae bother tory-boy

toryboyharryenfieldclip3_wmv.jpg

Like the Cons ever had Scotland's interests in mind?

SNP are at least being bold - making and 3rse of it granted.

Ill be happy to wait until after they write off the graduate endownments in june, and even longer if student loans are to follow:rolleyes:

Guest gorgie kev
Ill be happy to wait until after they write off the graduate endownments in june, and even longer if student loans are to follow:rolleyes:

Students are workshy malingering greasy little runts-And they get cheap bloody beer for doing bugger all:mad:

Students are workshy malingering greasy little runts-And they get cheap bloody beer for doing bugger all:mad:

and cheap season tickets, cheap clothes, cheap cinema tickets, special student nights

God I miss uni :mad:

I was once in this train of thought until I got sick of pen-pushing and decided to go to college. My opinion has changed a lot on students.

Students are underfunded. Those who have parents with decent jobs - get no grant at all - so in a way they are being punished for having parents who get off their ?rses and work! They are coaxed into taking out student loans which go towards one book and many beers!

After slaving away for 4 years or more and working all the crappy part time jobs in between - they can't always be sure your going to walk into a job after it and are in debt till their grave.

When your living on ?40 a week getting cheap beer is essential!

Archived