Hearts Tattoos.

markletissier

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply
British team, British map, it's just as relevant as a map of Scotland would be. Just depends on your "political views" i suppose, wouldn't be something i'd get mind.

wrong my wee friend. in professional football there's no such thing as a british team. so stick that where the sun doesn't shine. ha ha.

hearts are a scottish team and that's the end of it........OK.

wrong my wee friend. in professional football there's no such thing as a british team. so stick that where the sun doesn't shine. ha ha.

hearts are a scottish team and that's the end of it........OK.

The end cos Mitch says so. Internet Polis alert!

Hearts are indeed a Scottish team, Scotland being a part of the UK.

I think that tattoo is smart as. Might get one like it. SB, was that a Bill Hooper effort?

I think that tattoo is smart as. Might get one like it. SB, was that a Bill Hooper effort?

Mr Billy Brown of Ace fame;) There used to be a picture of my arm in the window;)

If that's meant to be a map of the UK, then why is the Isle of Man in it?

If that's meant to be a map of the UK, then why is the Isle of Man in it?

It doesn't feature the western isles, the orkneys or the fecking shetlands either................................................

Terrible Trio

I sent Billy the Hearts crest with speedbumps colours in it - he could do it but the HMFC would have to be outside as it would show, that is a quality tat mate - you got any other Hearts ones ;)

I sent Billy the Hearts crest with speedbumps colours in it - he could do it but the HMFC would have to be outside as it would show, that is a quality tat mate - you got any other Hearts ones ;)

Yes but judging by the reaction to that one I might just keep it under wraps for now.

Mr Billy Brown of Ace fame;) There used to be a picture of my arm in the window;)

I knew I had seen that somewhere before.

Anyway, don't listen to some of the chumps on here I think it is pretty smart. :)

And unlike the JKB nationalist illuminati I have higher Geography, so can understand that Scotland is indeed part of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland. ;)

Like your avater?

I know, imagine having a picture of an ex-Hearts players as your avater on a Hearts forum.

Shocking.

Yes but judging by the reaction to that one I might just keep it under wraps for now.

You sure you have another Hearts one???

Jesus, his body his choice, get over it people.

Correct, his body - his choice, but i wouldn't say anyone is under anything to get over.

You post a picture of your tat on an internet message board, you're inviting opinion, IMO.

Some have posted to say they like it, some say they don't. No-one's right, no-one's wrong.

What is there to get over?

Jesus, get over people having an opinion that you might not agree with.

Imagine that, on an internet forum in a post about tatoos!

Guest S.U.S.S.
Jesus, get over people having an opinion that you might not agree with.

Imagine that, on an internet forum in a post about tatoos!

Oh do shut up, Where did i state if i agreed or not?

you dont post opinions you post whatever you think will get up peoples noses.

Stop being so pathetic.

Guest S.U.S.S.
Correct, his body - his choice, but i wouldn't say anyone is under anything to get over.

You post a picture of your tat on an internet message board, you're inviting opinion, IMO.

Some have posted to say they like it, some say they don't. No-one's right, no-one's wrong.

What is there to get over?

Should have added thats not to everyone, some just decide to overreact and it gets a bit much sometimes.

PS Im right!;)

Stop being so pathetic.

OOOOOOOHHHHHH hark at her!

M-AVERY-DESIGNS---SANDRA-HANDBAG-20460364356.jpg

Did we get out of bed on the wrong side today?

Stop being so pathetic.

If you also read properly, then you'd see the word 'might' in my post.

Guest S.U.S.S.
If you also read properly, then you'd see the word 'might' in my post.

Quick run to the mods and tell them I miss quoted you.

Seem to be your forte.

Do you have any Hearts tattoos? Do you have any tattoos? How about stopping all the pot shots at those who do. Seems you have no other agenda on this thread but to put others down.

Half the time you on here your having sly digs at other posters, the other half seems to be spent posting on threads you have no interest in to try and get a rise from people.

Quick run to the mods and tell them I miss quoted you.

Seem to be your forte.

Do you have any Hearts tattoos? Do you have any tattoos? How about stopping all the pot shots at those who do. Seems you have no other agenda on this thread but to put others down.

Half the time you on here your having sly digs at other posters, the other half seems to be spent posting on threads you have no interest in to try and get a rise from people.

Where do you seem to think i run off to tthe mods?

Why would I need to do that?

I can only think you post that in a poor attempt to get others on this board to assume its true. i think I would be a touch hypocritical to run for protection behind the mods with the kind of things I post half the time.

I have an opinion on tatoos.

I think youll find that is allowed.

I think you need to grow up a little and stop getting all huffy at everything i say.

In this post, my replies have not been directed at you, so why are you on here having a go at me?

Why dont you go and have a lie down, and then come back and take some of your own advice and stop focussing on what I say, and what I post.

Your poor attempts to always respond to what i post is getting a little tiresome and your personal insults also.

Guest S.U.S.S.
Where do you seem to think i run off to tthe mods?

Why would I need to do that?

I can only think you post that in a poor attempt to get others on this board to assume its true. i think I would be a touch hypocritical to run for protection behind the mods with the kind of things I post half the time.

I have an opinion on tatoos.

I think youll find that is allowed.

I think you need to grow up a little and stop getting all huffy at everything i say.

In this post, my replies have not been directed at you, so why are you on here having a go at me?

Why dont you go and have a lie down, and then come back and take some of your own advice and stop focussing on what I say, and what I post.

Your poor attempts to always respond to what i post is getting a little tiresome and your personal insults also.

We both know you went to the mods on the previous board re multiple user ids. To deny it is pathetic as it was confirmed by well, they have not posted on this thread.

If you dont like what i post feel free to add me to your ignore list.

We both know you went to the mods on the previous board re multiple user ids. To deny it is pathetic as it was confirmed by well, they have not posted on this thread.

If you dont like what i post feel free to add me to your ignore list.

Right..

So the mods were told about people who had been suspended/banned for thier constant abuse, and who came back with multiple id's, which is also against the rules of the board to continue the witchhunt.

And you are getting moralistic about it?

Youv basically jsut confirmed that that is exactly what you did?

Jeez.

I dont need to put anyone on my ignore list, as I am quite capable of ignoring posts and posters that I choose to myself.

But please dont hesitate to do the same regarding my posts.

Aye on my leg:ninja:

Mmmmmm wouldn't have that as Hearts related but then what would I know...;)

On second thoughts....hold the phone...:eek:

Mmmmmm wouldn't have that as Hearts related but then what would I know...;)

On second thoughts....hold the phone...:eek:

You know a lot more than you're letting on:dribble::dribble:

Guest S.U.S.S.
Right..

So the mods were told about people who had been suspended/banned for thier constant abuse, and who came back with multiple id's, which is also against the rules of the board to continue the witchhunt.

And you are getting moralistic about it?

Youv basically jsut confirmed that that is exactly what you did?

Jeez.

I dont need to put anyone on my ignore list, as I am quite capable of ignoring posts and posters that I choose to myself.

But please dont hesitate to do the same regarding my posts.

Constant abuse? Now you sound like a fool, how would you know what suspensions etc are for? I admit i had more than one id when suspended. And was given an increase to the suspension for that, never denied it when asked by the mods. At least some of us admit what we have done.

Perhaps time to take another tablet doc.

Constant abuse? Now you sound like a fool, how would you know what suspensions etc are for? I admit i had more than one id when suspended. And was given an increase to the suspension for that, never denied it when asked by the mods. At least some of us admit what we have done.

Perhaps time to take another tablet doc.

Please inform me as what I have done?

Guest S.U.S.S.
Please inform me as what I have done?

You know very well what you did.

But seeing as ul never admit it i see no point in this continuing.

In future you ignore my posts and ill ignore yours.

You know very well what you did.

But seeing as ul never admit it i see no point in this continuing.

In future you ignore my posts and ill ignore yours.

You fail to answer my question.

Im afraid ill post where and whenever I like.

Sorry.

Guest S.U.S.S.
You fail to answer my question.

Im afraid ill post where and whenever I like.

Sorry.

I answered it. If you say you dont know your a liar.

Sorry

I answered it. If you say you dont know your a liar.

Sorry

Of course I know what I have and what i have not done.

I was interested to find out what you think Ive done.

But i guess whatever it is will remain in mystery, thus allowing you to have some degree of self generated vindication.

Thats ok by me. ;)

The tattoo artist missed out Orkney and the Shetlands

i'd get my dosh back mate

The tattoo artist missed out Orkney and the Shetlands

i'd get my dosh back mate

I've already said that.:P

Archived