Blackpool weekend away

kearney19

Going for a long weekend on the 28th March.

Never been before.

Need help on good bits to go, adult and normal and also prices etc I would have to pay for drink food etc as Ive heard its quite OTT:rolleyes:

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

Stay away from the pubs and clubs.

Loads of nasty men who will spike your long vodka and do all sorts to you.

You should probably stick to the Tea Cups in Pleasure Beach.

Went there for the weekend when we played Preston in the pre-season for the 1st time and i would never go back. The place is rank and is dirty as feck.

Thought for such a high british tourist place it would have been in better nick.

We went for a stag last year....We went to the Beer Keller and there was almost a riot when a lepricorn wasn't to chuffed by a group of guys belting out 'No Surrender' led by a Priest, all very confusing to watch!

That and the whole town stinks! It is manky! :mad:

We went for a stag last year....We went to the Beer Keller and there was almost a riot when a lepricorn wasn't to chuffed by a group of guys belting out 'No Surrender' led by a Priest, all very confusing to watch!

Those pesky H un knuckle-draggers get everywhere eh!? :mad:

Those pesky H un knuckle-draggers get everywhere eh!? :mad:

The Priest belting out NS...more confused than Scooby-Doo!

A priest singing "NS" WTF !?!? :confused: That Flag Ship is a a real smelly dive. The Hobos loved it. :dribble:

Blackpool is a miserable miserable cheap nasty tacky dive. I would rather holiday in Livingston or Paisley top be honest. I was down there for 3 nights last week through work. It was a long 3 nights. Go somewere, anywere, else!

Blackpool is a miserable miserable cheap nasty tacky dive. I would rather holiday in Livingston or Paisley top be honest. I was down there for 3 nights last week through work. It was a long 3 nights. Go somewere, anywere, else!

UTH it is a total dive. Pubs are very tacky. We were down for a stag, the Hobos in the company loved it though. A home from home for them. ;)

Nucky Thompson

Full off dirtier than normal weegies, stag and hen parties, everyone seems to be legless at about 5 in the afternoon. It depends where you go I suppose, I've always had a great time in Blackpool:dribble:

Was down last year for 5 days with the wife and kid needed a break, stayed in the big blue hotel it was dead on, as others have said the place is a f..kin dump even the p/beach.

Was a rite few weedgies down, was in a shop and a group in their shellsuits spending the giro on big f..koff blades

Archived