Soccermanager.com

The Comedian

******, didn't notice cup games were on last night still had a strong team out but lost on penalties to chelski

well done hey ho ya swine

ps why does it feel like I'm practically having conversations with myself on this thread now

Probably cause theres about 15 teams unmanaged at the moment.You should do a shed post to gather a bit of interest.:smiley2:

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
therealmackay

reals 5-0 win pushes them up to second after a poor start

look out milan here i come :10900:

ive been harping on about the transfer rules and everything but i dont mind those rules being in place as long as we get new managers in relatively regularly to ensure there arent (as currently stands) 17 unmanaged teams

Guys, don't go getting your hopes up, beat Seville 2-1 tonight with a majority 2nd choice team due to cup game in midweek

Forza Milan

The mighty Porto stun top of the table Boca Juniors with a 7-1 mauling. This despite being reduced to 10 men on 49 minutes whilst only winning 2-0. What followed was a counter attacking master class with my 2 star strikers Negredo and Pato scoring like Russell Brand at a keep fit class.

Hopefully a sign that we are going to push on for the title and promotion from division 3

Porto Porto Porto

therealmackay
can someone tell me the number of the league so i can log back in.

cheers

according to the league managers section you should just have to log back into sm as you havent lost your team yet. so all you should need is your email address and your password.

1-0 away to Arsenal Mario Gomez the goal hero to retain my 4 point lead at the top as the mighty Milan march on

Marty, you won a game :2thumbsup:

according to the league managers section you should just have to log back into sm as you havent lost your team yet. so all you should need is your email address and your password.

Yep, Towzer you are still Spurs boss. I have no idea what you've done to be honest. Resign and i'll allocate them again.

The mighty Porto stun top of the table Boca Juniors with a 7-1 mauling. This despite being reduced to 10 men on 49 minutes whilst only winning 2-0. What followed was a counter attacking master class with my 2 star strikers Negredo and Pato scoring like Russell Brand at a keep fit class.

Hopefully a sign that we are going to push on for the title and promotion from division 3

Porto Porto Porto

Never seen that result coming and will be the last time I try 3 at the back. Freak result which hopefully will not happen again

Showed good bouncebackability though in the next game to stay top of Division 3

says my email isnt recognised.

That's something I cannot help ya with bud. Some sort of email/password recovery is all I can suggest save the fact you've probably done that.

therealmackay

remember boys its the cup tonight good luck to all competing (except sao paulo sorry but id rather i win :P )

mon the real

• 2 weeks later...

Just won the cup!!!! woo hooo.

Mind you every game went to penalties but who cares.

Shame about people losing interest, I’m still up for it.

well done chief, I hadn't lost interest but got bored of having a conversation with myself

that and I'm on a poor streak of form and don't want to admit it

• 4 weeks later...

Archived