What happened to Grzegorz Szamotulski?

The Puppeteer

The Puppeteer

Anyone know if he signed for anybody? Can't seem to find any info on what happened to him after his contract ran out. Is he a free agent?

Nucky Thompson
Anyone know if he signed for anybody? Can't seem to find any info on what happened to him after his contract ran out. Is he a free agent?
The baldy cant can get to feck:cool: Too big for his boots:rolleyes:

gone back to Poland apparently

all that rubbish about him signing for hearts. really romanov and his yes men don't need any help from vlad sheep to spread lies, dam lies and more lies.

Nucky Thompson
all that rubbish about him signing for hearts. really romanov and his yes men don't need any help from vlad sheep to spread lies, dam lies and more lies.
FFS:4_1_72:

Some people can't resist turning every thread into anti-Vlad propaganda.

It's getting tiresome.

He's got his faults, but try comparing him to the pieman, and his vision for our club.

He Who Cannot Be Named

It's getting tiresome.

He's got his faults, but try comparing him to the pieman, and his vision for our club.

Getting tiresome? Jesus Christ.. its not even started yet.. People like you need to waken up before progress can be made..

There both as bad as each other but at least the pieman didnt keep us all in line with lie after lie after lie after lie after lie after lie.. you get the picture.

So now Vlad is to blame for the thousands of false rumours that circulate about who Hearts might be signing?

:wacko:

As rdewar42 says, it's getting a bit tedious listening to him being blamed for every tiny thing that the fans don't like. At least some of them make sense, this one is tenuous at best.

Getting tiresome? Jesus Christ.. its not even started yet.. People like you need to waken up before progress can be made..

There both as bad as each other but at least the pieman didnt keep us all in line with lie after lie after lie after lie after lie after lie.. you get the picture.

Don't think Our Lord's got anything to do with it.

I am suggesting that the anti-Vlad brigade highjacked a thread which was about a Polish goalkeeper, in their usual one-tracked fashion.

As I also tried to convey, I do not support Vlad sheepishly. He's done, and is doing, some things wrong, but, for the moment he's all we've got, and has the potential to do us a lot of good.

I prefer to remain positive.

I'm off to bed. I'll see your abuse in the morning.

Goodnight.

Sub4TiddlerMurray

It's getting tiresome.

:rock2: well said that man.

Oh no what version of HMFC history do you subscribe to then regarding Mr "line my own pockets and I'm off into the sunset whilst you go burst* robbing .....?

Errrrrrr..... yes he did.

Guest gorgie kev

There both as bad as each other but at least the pieman didnt keep us all in line with lie after lie after lie after lie after lie after lie.. you get the picture.[/quote]

Yeah he did!Pieman was a fat lying cheating piece of gristle:mad:

It's getting tiresome.

that's like comparing the tattie munchers with the low-bees.

romanov has no honour, pride, loyalty or competence when it comes to our team. how he can stay away and watch our players be messed about by people who are not up to their jobs just sickens me.

and don't try to tell me he cares about the fans who turn up every week to watch a shambles of a team that he is responsible for.

no it's not tiresome it's criminal that we let this man mismanage our team.

romanov has no honour, pride, loyalty or competence when it comes to our team. how he can stay away and watch our players be messed about by people who are not up to their jobs just sickens me.

and don't try to tell me he cares about the fans who turn up every week to watch a shambles of a team that he is responsible for.

O.K. Our opinions differ.

I can live with that, but I repeat: This thread was about a Polish goalkeeper,( you've probably guessed that I can't remember his name), but it has been taken over by vituprative Vlad haters.

In addition. Can't we have differing opinions without the intemperate language.

I respect your right to have an opinion at variance with mine. Can't you do likewise?

We're all H.M.F.C. supporters!

What about CPR?

Or have you just forgotten that little episode in Hearts history. He's the reason we all bent over backwards when VR arrived - we had no choice or future because of CPR.

the lieman otherwise known as christopher peter robinson,the most despicable person ever to have been involved with the heart of midlothian,

winston churchill

it was reported on radio scotland that he agreed to go to rangers,his agent tried to double the agreed wages at the 11 hour.

rangers told him to bolt and brought in alexander.

winston churchill
the lieman otherwise known as christopher peter robinson,the most despicable person ever to have been involved with the heart of midlothian,

nail firmly on the head.

Archived