Strapon on SSN- admission

loveofthegame

loveofthegame

Quote about Barry Robson:

"Barry's been in yer face for 2 1/2 years since ive been here,hes been annoyin me for 2 1/2 years so i thought thats enough i'll get him along here so it saves that worry"

An OF manager finally admits reasons for signing policy...

I hate them

"Barry's been in yer face for 2 1/2 years since ive been here,hes been annoyin me for 2 1/2 years so i thought thats enough i'll get him along here so it saves that worry"

I hate them

Tbh Id hope our manager would be looking at any player who has consistently played well against us for 2/3 years as a signing

loveofthegame
Tbh Id hope our manager would be looking at any player who has consistently played well against us for 2/3 years as a signing

So would I, i've been saying for years we should of signed Robson.

Difference is i'd hope we were signing him to play and improve our 1st team, not just so he cant play well against us

I give him 12-18 months, his bank manager informs him he is now a millionaire, and Barry's agent starts running to the press about how his client "just wants to play football again".

Cue Celtic wanting ?5m for him due to his rapid improvement in the reserves..

alwaysthereinspirit
I give him 12-18 months, his bank manager informs him he is now a millionaire, and Barry's agent starts running to the press about how his client "just wants to play football again".

Cue Celtic wanting ?5m for him due to his rapid improvement in the reserves..

He's worth 5 million now just because he trained with them this morning. Celtic are a huge club. Just ask them.

I hate them

That's also why Alex McDonald signed John Colquhoun from Celtic

Dr Ian Malcolm

Well, we might actually beat Dundee Utd now - he got seven goals against us in three games.

So would I, i've been saying for years we should of signed Robson.

Difference is i'd hope we were signing him to play and improve our 1st team, not just so he cant play well against us

Been saying it since his first game for UTD against us and we won 3-0 that day.

Archived