Alan MacGregor

markerpen

Remember his tackle on elliot at tynecastle?

Just wondering if anything was done about it, video replay or any of that stuff the SFA have talked about?

i'm sure when Nade was running through on goal in the semi-final he had his leg up waiting for Nade to run into it!

i'm sure when Nade was running through on goal in the semi-final he had his leg up waiting for Nade to run into it!

Saw that too...sick

Aye i remember that tackle....Can't member anything being done about it though.....After all his name is not Mikoliunas!;)

Just wondering if anything was done about it, video replay or any of that stuff the SFA have talked about?

Of course nothing will happen, Barry "Maestro" Ferguson had a word with the ref and its all forgotten about now.

:ninja:

your spot on there mate his head is just bulgin now, but he does this quite often but the media think the sun shines out his ----,and it is never mentioned:mad:

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

He definitely went in to do Nade on Wednesday as well the dirty *****.

I hope he gets a flying kick in the puss one of these days.

HMFCjamieHMFC

he did it makes you sick when people like him get away with it

john brownlee

And what about his aggesive reacation to Andrius, when they had a little frendly come together the nobs a tube if you can get any worst, and some on here say hes a Jambo. scotlands number two lets flush him down the pan

A ridiculous post - of course nothing will happen; same with super Barry in the Aberdeen game. They are a law unto themselves.

Miller Jambo 60

UOTE=Heartski;57256]He definitely went in to do Nade on Wednesday as well the dirty *****.

Hate the hun facks cheats you ok mate:)

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC
UOTE=Heartski']He definitely went in to do Nade on Wednesday as well the dirty *****.

Hate the hun facks cheats you ok mate:)

Aye I'm doing good Doug, hope your fine pal!

The incident was shown on Match of the Day BBC1 ( on the Sunday)and all pundits said red card and could not believe that the officials gave a goal kick to Rangers.

This incident and many others I am afraid show our game up to be biased and corrupt. Everyone else seems to see it but all you ever get from the Scottish media is that it was an honest mistake and that we are the only country in the whole world where corruption does not exist in football.

AYE THAT WILL BE SHINING BRIGHT

alwaysthereinspirit
The incident was shown on Match of the Day BBC1 ( on the Sunday)and all pundits said red card and could not believe that the officials gave a goal kick to Rangers.

This incident and many others I am afraid show our game up to be biased and corrupt. Everyone else seems to see it but all you ever get from the Scottish media is that it was an honest mistake and that we are the only country in the whole world where corruption does not exist in football.

AYE THAT WILL BE SHINING BRIGHT

It is pretty funny that a representative from said country was relieved of his job for indicating that other countries FA's might not be on the up and up.

Archived