Hearts Memorabilia - Who has what?

JamboLad

Alright folks,

Just been giving my room the almighty clean as im totally doing it up and I have come across loads of signed Hearts stuff and old strips. Just wondered what other random things to people have hidden away?

I have got the following.

1996/97 Coca cola cup final flag with the Hearts squads names on it.

My big Pinigol Flag (signed) :)

A couple of tops signed by Webster

Websters actual game shirt (not sure what one)

A shirt with "Pressley 4 ever" on it

A signed Pressley strip

something Im sure no-one else will have but a top with Janczyk 18 on the back signed by the man himself :D (I forgot I had this)

A top with Rudi 8 on the back signed by Rudi

a McCann 7 top.

Fitzroy Simpsons top when we (my family) sponsored him :D

A Mahe 3 top :)

Adam 9 top

Then my favorite top which is the Burley team all signed my top which has "Believe" "06" on it.

I'm pretty rubbish at remembering what seasons all the strips are from :D

A Bordeaux hat and Sparta HOOLIGANS scarf.

Was a bit bored and fancied a break from cleaning up.

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Chuck Berry

• Towzer

• 51 Shirts -Moments in Time

• londonjambo

I have....

Two framed tops from players I used to sponsor, including one from the season we beat the filthy Leithers 5-1. This one is signed by the whole first team squad at the time, the other just by "my" player.

A framed Mark de Vries top signed by the man himself that was given to me as a wedding present.

A watercolour of Drew Busby signed by the man himself.

A framed Ajax-style top that I bought at the Willie Bauld dinner earlier this year. It is signed by various Hearts legends including Freddie Glidden, Drew Busby, Dave Mackay, Jim Jefferies, Ian Crawford and Craig Levein.

:) :) :)

maroonlegions

A XXL Hearts home top , framed and signed by Hearts players that was won in a charity rotary auction by my father in law who gave it to me as a Christmas present.Cant remember what season its from but its the same one stampy wore when he scored at the death at fester road.:)

Rudi signed top from partick cup game Craig Gordon signed top from celtic home game newspaper from paris 84 advertising the match centenary book from 1974

3 signed hearts balls 94/94 95/96 and 97/98

Signed 1998 scottish cup winning strip

Pair of Brellier's boots

Lots of lee wallace's old training gear

Ive got

Cup final programme signed by the team from 1956. (Actually my dads)

Willie Gibson shirt signed by Him

Original 7'' record which was brought out for our centenery year.

Loads of other programmes signed by the players dating back some 30 years. Lots of good names, and old tops signed by players.

Pair of Henry Smiths Gloves.

A XXL Hearts home top , framed and signed by Hearts players that was won in a charity rotary auction by my father in law who gave it to me as a Christmas present.Cant remember what season its from but its the same one stampy wore when he scored at the death at fester road.:)

Is that Phil Stamps or Nade's

Malcolm Tucker

Don't have much memorabilia at all unfortunately :(

I do have the newspaper cuttings from some derby wins though, most notably the one the day after the 5-1 game with De Vries celebrating and the headline "Mark's Dutch Masterclass" and the ticket for that game also.

Also have the cutting from Burley's 1st game in charge, Hartley is hugging Bednar and Rudi. Headline - "Jamboree", underneath, "New boys prove worth as Burley gets off to a flyer". Them were't days!

two bottles (full) john robertsons cup final beer from sunday 17th may 1998, signed by the man himself, plus the ticket stubs from the day before in frames, the match ball (signed)from the game when wee robbo kick our manager, bought at a drunken auction by my daughter with my money

00's of Progammes, European home tickets and Hearts aways, a 2004 "European tour" flag with the Feyenoord, Basel, Shalke and Ferencvaros badges on it, the NotW Score pullouts from 05/06, the BELIEVE t-shirt that was on soccer am (not the actual one, just the same design) a picture with me and the Scottish Cup in 98 and 2006 and a 1986 Hearts League Champions Scarf:sad:

Not a great collector really. I have one of the limited edition prints of Hearts v Celtic at the pre redevelopment Tynecastle, a limited edition first day cover posted from Tynecastle on the centenary with a Tynecastle Park postmark and a Diggers tie signed by the entire 2005/6 cup winning squad that I won in a Diggers raffle.

Tynecastle street sign (don't ask how I got it but you need a head for heights), Signed cup winners '98 jersey, signed craig gordon gloves, 4 convictions for drunk and uncatchable, does that count

two bottles (full) john robertsons cup final beer from sunday 17th may 1998, signed by the man himself, plus the ticket stubs from the day before in frames, the match ball (signed)from the game when wee robbo kick our manager, bought at a drunken auction by my daughter with my money

I also have 2 botttles of that Sandy,but mine are empty:sad:

jose quitongos last hearts top

one of the poppy shirts from last season signed

signed ball from 98/99 season

signed print of the team from 1974

programmes, tickets

Its been a long time baby

Signed 98 winners top

Signed 06 winners top

Craig Gordon signed top

Kevin Mckennas top with the poppy switched on for the Aberdeen game signed by Levein.

Bruno Aguiars away strip from 06/07 season, well one of them!

and the big huge Heart of Midlothian plc sign that used to be at the Gorgie Rd turnstyles! Beat that!!

scott herbertson

We should have let London Jambo go first on this thread and then we could have filled in any gaps

:)

I've got all sorts of stuff including my autnie's scrapbook from the early fifties with her poem published in the programme

Somewhere (in my attic I think) I have a giant poster in a map tube of the Atletico Madrid vs Hearts game which I got personally off the younger Gil by blagging my way into their boardroom a few days before the match.

neverlikedElvis

every home programme since the first Div days. signed, framed robbo top.

guy I ken has an unused ticket from the '98 final. he forgot to lift it that morning :eek::eek::eek: and had to blag his way in at the main office. (missed the first:))

I also have 2 botttles of that Sandy,but mine are empty:sad:

i also have a bottle of save our hearts beer, that towzer can have as long as i get the empty back:)

Quite a bit lying about in various corners of the house including -

The season ticket from 1914/15 season is possibly the most precious - all the stubs intact apart from the very first one - see the avatar. All the programmes from the 1956 cup run. Also quite a few one page sheet programmes from reserve League games in 1950 1951, and 1952.

Ive got a street sign from the barca game last year.

"Hearts vs Barcelona-No parking between midday and 9pm"

I'm gonna let it appreciate in value for a few years :P

Bomber Harris

Doesn't matter what we put on here but have to agree with Scott Gary C would blow anyone away with his collection, think he has me mentioned in his will.

Anyway i have a Willie Gibson top from the Hamburg game,

both Hearts Home and away tops from 1977 to 1982 seasons (the one's we all like)

Hearts away top from season 1982/83 that we never played a single match in the entire season, good trivia question that.

George Cowie's 1986 Cup Final top.

Paul Ritchie's 1998 Cup Final shorts.

Paul Ritchie's 1998 Cup Final tracksuit (week preparation)

Paddy Kirsnorbo's Euro away top from 04/05 campaign (jambojim where are you)

Paul Ritchie's home top from 1998/99 (short sleeved, always in long sleeves)

Hearts scrapbooks with newspaper clippings from 1980

Hearts video recordings from 1983 to date.

Evening Despatch from April 21st 1956 (can't remember what happened that day!)

Five binders full of photographs/pictures/posters from football magazines of Hearts players, team line ups etc from the 1940's to date (60's and 70's really good)

Bound volume of programmes from season 1958/59 (think they were for directors/board members only)

over to you Gary C...

i also have a bottle of save our hearts beer, that towzer can have as long as i get the empty back:)

Me and Gordon Simpson had loads of the stuff,im sure he still has one full one,i certinaly havent.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

Not many significant items but have loads of programmes, loads of ticket stubbs included the Zaliukas 1-0 Easter Road game :):):)

Have most of the home tops (one with Juanjo on the back, one with Adam and one with McCann) since about 1990 and still have that yellow away effort. :eek:

Have loads of autographs as well.

But my favourite items are both my pictures with the Scottish Cup.

Something Hobos know NOTHING about.

hmfc.gif

Ive got a street sign from the barca game last year.

"Hearts vs Barcelona-No parking between midday and 9pm"

I'm gonna let it appreciate in value for a few years :P

ive got 5 if any one wants to start the bidding:)

got quite a few players shirts.

brian whittakers no.3 home shirt from 1984/85

(dunno who) no.15 away shirt (worn in friendly) from 1986/87

neil berrys no.3 home shirt & shorts from 1988/89 (no sponsor)

thomson allans shirt from 1979/80

allan mcmanus' no.5 home shirt from 1995/96

stephane pailles no.15 home shirt from 1995/96

stevie fultons signed shirt from the red star belgrade game & 1 un-numbered shirt from same game

kevin mckennas no.5 away shirt from 2001/02

a few home shirts from 2002/03 - mckenna no.5, mcgeown no.29, mcmullan no.28, dunn no.27, valois no. 11

and random matchworns

mark duthies no.7 meadowbank thistle shirt (worn in last game)

lee bowyers no.29 newcastle yellow away shirt

ivan hernandez no.33 fc malaga home shirt, nae idea when from.

51 Shirts -Moments in Time
got quite a few players shirts.

brian whittakers no.3 home shirt from 1984/85

(dunno who) no.15 away shirt (worn in friendly) from 1986/87

neil berrys no.3 home shirt & shorts from 1988/89 (no sponsor)

thomson allans shirt from 1979/80

allan mcmanus' no.5 home shirt from 1995/96

stephane pailles no.15 home shirt from 1995/96

stevie fultons signed shirt from the red star belgrade game & 1 un-numbered shirt from same game

kevin mckennas no.5 away shirt from 2001/02

a few home shirts from 2002/03 - mckenna no.5, mcgeown no.29, mcmullan no.28, dunn no.27, valois no. 11

and random matchworns

mark duthies no.7 meadowbank thistle shirt (worn in last game)

lee bowyers no.29 newcastle yellow away shirt

ivan hernandez no.33 fc malaga home shirt, nae idea when from.

Fantastic collection of tops on the show there.

JJ

Aye and i want Thomson Allen's goalie shirt off him !

Where do you stay and when are you away on hols mate?:rolleyes:

:P take ALL the tops on holiday to wear on the beach ;)

portobellojambo1
:P take ALL the tops on holiday to wear on the beach ;)

Aye, but your not supposed to wear them all at the same time. :P

Dear all,

A friend of mine is looking to sell some stuff he was given as gifts by an ex member of staff (who was also given the stuff as gifts).

I've asked him to make a list of what he has and i'll post it when it's ready on the wanted/for sale forum.

Some of the items seem quite interesting but I won't say anything until I get the list.

Buffalo Bill