Charlie Fecking Nicholarse

argyjambo

Just read his column in the Express today & normally ignore the ignorant scrote, but today this no-mark so called journalist & pundit tells us :-

1) Websters gone, we should get over it, & accept the ?150K & walk away. Would he be saying this if it was say Aidan McGeady waltzing off to say Man Utd under the same loophole.

2) he then says that despite barry (ned) Fergusons handball ( which he "manipulated beautifully" before scoring, we should accept it were out & only top 6 to aim for. So he condones blatant cheating by both ferguson & the Ref. Would he do it if bazza had done the same against his beloved Hoops? Aye Right!

3) he condemns George Burleys choices of assistants saying there are plenty scots available. he then (surprise surprise) goes on 2 suggest that Jim (useless) Duffy no doubt one of his many pals that he & chick Young constantly tout for vacant jobs in their columns. This is the Jim Duffy that was:-

at Dundee................punted

at Hibs arrived by helicopter.........punted by shoe leather

at Hearts for 2 weeks............punted

at Norwich for a few months .......punted

notice a trend here folks.

This apology for an objective columnist is a no-brain, nepotistic waste of space. I know he does it to wind us up, but ffs he dosn't even write his own column. How do I know this? Just listen to his strangulation of our language in his role as a Sky Sports Pundit he has at best, less than a working knowledge of his own language as far as grammar & syntax are concerned, which he could not possibly begin to extrapolate into the written word on his own.

He is taking the P**s in his column by effectively saying we got screwed by the webster affair & also in the cup SF buy hey guys accept it its always going to happen & will happen again & there is **** all we can do about it & I can just imagine the snide smirk on his coupon as he ( or his ghostwriter ) commited the thoughts to paper.

he is truly a rancid weegie waste of space.

There I feel better after that!

Just read his column in the Express today & normally ignore the ignorant scrote, but today this no-mark so called journalist & pundit tells us :-

1) Websters gone, we should get over it, & accept the ?150K & walk away. Would he be saying this if it was say Aidan McGeady waltzing off to say Man Utd under the same loophole.

2) he then says that despite barry (ned) Fergusons handball ( which he "manipulated beautifully" before scoring, we should accept it were out & only top 6 to aim for. So he condones blatant cheating by both ferguson & the Ref. Would he do it if bazza had done the same against his beloved Hoops? Aye Right!

3) he condemns George Burleys choices of assistants saying there are plenty scots available. he then (surprise surprise) goes on 2 suggest that Jim (useless) Duffy no doubt one of his many pals that he & chick Young constantly tout for vacant jobs in their columns. This is the Jim Duffy that was:-

at Dundee................punted

at Hibs arrived by helicopter.........punted by shoe leather

at Hearts for 2 weeks............punted

at Norwich for a few months .......punted

notice a trend here folks.

This apology for an objective columnist is a no-brain, nepotistic waste of space. I know he does it to wind us up, but ffs he dosn't even write his own column. How do I know this? Just listen to his strangulation of our language in his role as a Sky Sports Pundit he has at best, less than a working knowledge of his own language as far as grammar & syntax are concerned, which he could not possibly begin to extrapolate into the written word on his own.

He is taking the P**s in his column by effectively saying we got screwed by the webster affair & also in the cup SF buy hey guys accept it its always going to happen & will happen again & there is **** all we can do about it & I can just imagine the snide smirk on his coupon as he ( or his ghostwriter ) commited the thoughts to paper.

he is truly a rancid weegie waste of space.

There I feel better after that!

The breath you wasted over him was not worth.

Ring piece would have been sufficient.

The man is a bitter, twisted, rat's vagina of the highest order.

DO NOT READ HIS COLUMN - IF NOBODY READS IT, THEN IT DOESN'T EXIST.

His 'insights' are no more relevant than those of a drunken Weegie tramp, festering in a urine soaked shop doorway.

On a side issue I was at a Sports lunch last Sunday for Edinburgh City's under 15s and Macavennie basically stated that the refs are biased and Scottish football knows it. Bankrupt Charlie knows that and loves to stick the boot in.

On a side issue he's the kind of guy that you'd never tire of smashing your fist into his stupid face. I really don't like Bankrupt.

Nicholas and Duffy lived in the same stair when they were kids.

They played with each other at Celtic boys club too...;)

Guidance required.

What newspaper to read?

Express employs C. Nicholas, and C. Young.

Scotsman richly deserves the sobriquet " Hibsman".

Likewise Daily Record equates to the "Daily Ranger". (It's a rag anyway).

Hesitate to take the Herald because of its former name "The Glasgow Herald".

Mail is far too English.

Sun and Star are only one step above a bog roll.

Guess I'll stick to the Beano.

I wouldn't give Nicholas the steam off of my pish.

The man's a coward.

He desperately wants to lay into the Huns but hasn't got the balls because he knows he'd get his windows done, so has a go at us instead.

Pure weegie trash of the very worst kind.

gorgie rd eh11

Really don't care what he says. It's sad to see someone like Richard Gordon jumping on the bandwagon and kicking you when you're down. But charlies a clown and it's no surprise to see him having a go at the soft option. Never been anything other than an old firm a*s kisser.

BangkokHearts
The man is a bitter, twisted, rat's vagina of the highest order.

DO NOT READ HIS COLUMN - IF NOBODY READS IT, THEN IT DOESN'T EXIST.

His 'insights' are no more relevant than those of a drunken Weegie tramp, festering in a urine soaked shop doorway.

He is a drunken Weegie tramp.

Saw him steaming in the West End of Edinburgh falling over himself once.

Disgrace of a man, and no a better 'pundit' either.

I'll always fondly remember his face and the Arsenal team we pumped in a friendly many years ago at Tynie.

A more complete trumpet you are never likely to meet.

He is a drunken Weegie tramp.

Saw him steaming in the West End of Edinburgh falling over himself once.

Disgrace of a man, and no a better 'pundit' either.

I'll always fondly remember his face and the Arsenal team we pumped in a friendly many years ago at Tynie.

A more complete trumpet you are never likely to meet.

He was also the last man to stop wearing v-neck t-shirts under suit jackets. A look that even Keith Hilson would baulk at.

BangkokHearts
He was also the last man to stop wearing v-neck t-shirts under suit jackets. A look that even Keith Hilson would baulk at.

Funnily enough I think that is what he was wearing when I saw him... :dribble:

Anyone remember the story about Cheeky Charlie when a burd "stole" some of his chips in Majorca? :eek:

Archived