New Label Required

OBE

I/we need a new describing word for the hordes that sit in pubs and clubs up and down the East coast who gleefully cheer, gloat and clap, when the old firm score or win a game against us. It absolutely scunners me, it really does, too the point where I?m finding myself wanting to dump them (some of which are friends) in the puss.

Are my feelings natural, do other Jambos feel the same? What word would describe these horrible people?

After all it?s these horrible people that have ruined any level playing field, by financing and supporting the old firm.

Don?t blame Romanov for our current situation; blame them, for want of a better word!

maroonlegions
I/we need a new describing word for the hordes that sit in pubs and clubs up and down the East coast who gleefully cheer, gloat and clap, when the old firm score or win a game against us. It absolutely scunners me, it really does, too the point where I?m finding myself wanting to dump them (some of which are friends) in the puss.

Are my feelings natural, do other Jambos feel the same? What word would describe these horrible people?

After all it?s these horrible people that have ruined any level playing field, by financing and supporting the old firm.

Don?t blame Romanov for our current situation; blame them, for want of a better word!

hobos,glory hunters,saddos or even muppets.:P

Weegieoverspillmongs. That about sums it up for me.

hobos,glory hunters,saddos or even muppets.:P

I agree ML, but don't we need something fresh, original, clever but really really offensive at the same time?

gorgie rd eh11

Inadequates, because of their need to associate with something successful in order for them to stop loathing themselves.

letsmakesomenoise

Hibs fans?

Archived