Loan Deals - WTF?

Jamboscanbevicius

Jamboscanbevicius

Why when we are struggling at the foot of the table do we not recall the likes of Bednar and our record signing Beslija?

Surely two attacking players who at the very least have shown a bit of quality at various times in their career would be better than hampering the progression of the young lad Jonsson by playing him out of position on the right, and watching Clum pretned to be a footballer?!!

When we are sitting at the top of the table challenging the OF we can loan first team players out but now? Are we really in that position???

ToadKiller Dog

Is the Bullet not injured again ? and Bednar he would not lift a leg to help our club he has no interest in coming back.

On evidence ,Larry,Driver ,Miko ,Chesney and a good few of our kids have more to offer than the bullet.

Bednar horse ha bolted mate, he has been very vocal about wanting away. People would say bring him back, he is under contract -- but he does not want to be here. Best if he moves on.

Bez from what I recall at the Belgium club ha been (shock) injury prone and has struggled when playing in a team near the bottom of the league. Not sure what the point would be in bringing him back.

We can't recall Roman, a fee's been agreed and he doesn't want to come back anyway.

Beslija couldn't stay fit enough to get a game when he was here nevermind now that he's gone, was pish aswell.

Jamboscanbevicius

My point is not even that these guys would turn our season around but they appear on the balance sheet, and they are at least decent players, so when you are struggling as we have been it should be 'all hands on the pumps' i.e. they should be here struggling along with the rest of the squad to get us out of this mess instead of letting other teams benefit from their talents while we stumble along!

Because real life isnt like FM, you cant simply recall players when you want unless its in the contract which it often isnt

Archived