SPARTA HEARTS F.C.

dellboy1971

OK WHAT ABOUT A NEW HEARTS TEAM WHO,S UP FOR IT AFTER ALL WE ARE THE HEARTS ITS OUR CLUB IS IT A GOOD IDEA OR NOT . iam totaly ****ed of with it all ,we get told nothing every time we lose a game we read the same crap all the time , vlad tells us nothin there is no one else can tell us anythin ,charlie mann the puppet do you BELIEVE in what you here from him , ps last heard of in real radio all he said is all mince dont BELEIVE then dont BELEIVE now WE NEED TO TAKE ACTION NOW......

the_godfather

well away you go then, why would fans want to start a new club, it would be in the juniors and it will take about 20+years to get back into the SPL,

rather be where we are now that start from scratch

OK WHAT ABOUT A NEW HEARTS TEAM WHO,S UP FOR IT AFTER ALL WE ARE THE HEARTS ITS OUR CLUB IS IT A GOOD IDEA OR NOT . iam totaly ****ed of with it all ,we get told nothing every time we lose a game we read the same crap all the time , vlad tells us nothin there is no one else can tell us anythin ,charlie mann the puppet do you BELIEVE in what you here from him , ps last heard of in real radio all he said is all mince dont BELEIVE then dont BELEIVE now WE NEED TO TAKE ACTION NOW......

wind your neck in!!!

if things are that bad for you there are other options for you,

let me be the first to suggest: 22959284.jpg

CHEERS LADS LETS SEE HOW YOU FEEL AT THE END OF THE SEASON :eek:

take the caps lock off!!!

now remember and eat all your dinner or you wont get a pudding.

Sergio Garcia

A lot better if you learned how to write a message without typing the whole thing in capitals!

Little tip for you, button called Caps Lock, give it a whirl!

gtf to you all saddoes call your self jambos it was only a thread a quote so what f u all

aaaaawww its your baw and your no playing any mair eh;)

gtf to you all saddoes call your self jambos it was only a thread a quote so what f u all

Tut tut. Such a terrible attitude for someone so young. This'll keep you busy.

Detention_AntoineWinfield.jpg

Probably as p*ssed off as you,mate,if it goes t*ts up but a new club?Nah,sorry!

Nucky Thompson

Deary me:rolleyes: I think the hatkickers better recruit elsewhere, what a fecking embarrassment :ninja:

**** off

Sergio Garcia

Just going try and translate this as im finding it a little tough

Get to france to you all saddos, call yourselves Jambos, it was only a thread (this is the bit that makes no sense) a quote so what france you all

Im I close to understanding what the france you are on about?

Miller Jambo 60

Grow up and fight with me JAMBOS:)

Unfortunately those who talk loudest on here do the least so I can't see any of the usual suspect's ideas ever coming to fruition.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!! :laugh:

Try some Ridolin, it'll calm you down.

Seymour M Hersh

That'll be the dummy well and truly spat out then!!:rolleyes:

Cesnauskis+10

Oh dear... Are you really 36?

Oh dear... Are you really 36?

That's what i was thinking?!:eek:

Your "sparta hearts" idea will last all of 5 seconds, you can NEVER play even in the 4th teir of the Scottish league, it is impossible as there is no system of relegation from the Scottish 3rd division. If you had a clue then you would know this. You Sir are an idiot. Now go away. For ever.

Gretna next weekend for me.

Dr Ian Malcolm

What happens if "Sparta Hearts" don't sign anyone in the next januray window? Another new team?

I'd actually save up the 10 bo to buy them then import all of my family members in to play in the team, informing the gaffer who to play by e-mail (fax is soooo last season).

Stupid Sexy Flanders

Did you want to start a brand new team the last time we lost to Rangers in a cup semi final?!

badly drawn boy

How do you think we will feel , disappointed -angry -Dissilusioned -Bewildered

Will we back next season supporting Hearts , aye

Archived