Boycott Gretna? Yes/No

Motoko

Boycott Gretna Match  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Boycott Gretna Match

• Yes
    • No

Guest Dipped Flake

Will be there but not too sure why......There will not be an organised boycott but think this will be our lowest league crowd of the season. If past times are anything to go by that should mean we will win about 5 nil as our best performances always seem to happen when there is a crap crowd

Will be there but not too sure why......There will not be an organised boycott but think this will be our lowest league crowd of the season. If past times are anything to go by that should mean we will win about 5 nil as our best performances always seem to happen when there is a crap crowd

In that case then it is a no brainer everyone stays away until we are free from relegation then we can go back and watch the young boys bled into the team

Happy days:)

the_godfather

FFS, when will these people stop moaning!!!!!

if you dont want to go to the game then fine - DONT

if you are going to the game - GREAT,

hopefully the people who will turn up will give the team support throughout the 90mins

Nucky Thompson

What is the boycott for? because we didn't sign Maybury in the window:4_1_72: Give yourself a fecking shake:silly:

What can you change? What will not attending do? I'm unable to attend because I'm at a wedding but my mate will use my season ticket.

The team need the support. If you want to protest don't buy any pies or drinks. Hit the muppet where he'll feel it.

You've paid for your ST yet won't go and you'll still be counted as being there.

Vlad and the rest of Sesame Street don't care if you go or not but they will if you don't spend any money in the ground.

Please can lots of you boycott it?

I want to take my wee laddie and loads of his mates (and their dads) to that game and if you guys would kindly boycott it, then (a) there will be plenty of choice seats for us and (B) there is less risk of there being lots of protest songs which, while justified and of course your own inalienable right to do, might intimidate and ruin it for the wee guys.

(If my laddie and his mates weren't there, I reckon I'd be up for a few songs myself!)

FFS, when will these people stop moaning!!!!!

if you dont want to go to the game then fine - DONT

if you are going to the game - GREAT,

hopefully the people who will turn up will give the team support throughout the 90mins

Agreed

As it says....Yes or No

I think boycotts are lame. Even if 50 STH will boycott Gretna's game it doesn't make any difference.

Protests is way forward and you don't need to unite all Hat-kickers to have one. You can do by yourself and this could be huge fun. Now you are branded as hatckicker, but you can change that and become hearts-stomper, flag-burner, ST-ripper.

Think about it ... some morons here could get name (like hatkickers got theirs after famous protest) after actions of your protest.

A wonder why that is, maybe because when ther is a full attendance, most of the "Hearts Supporters" are booin and shoutin abuse at our Own Players Such as Mico.Its no Suprise his best games are away from home wher the away crowd cheer for him more..

I think boycotts are lame. Even if 50 STH will boycott Gretna\'s game it doesn\'t make any difference.

Protests is way forward and you don\'t need to unite all Hat-kickers to have one. You can do by yourself and this could be huge fun. Now you are branded as hatckicker, but you can change that and become hearts-stomper, flag-burner, ST-ripper.

Think about it ... some morons here could get name (like hatkickers got theirs after famous protest) after actions of your protest.

I wholeheartedly agree.

I\'d do whatever it takes to rid the club of this clown. If a token boycott of the Gretna game was to get some media exposure, then that at least would be a start.

I\'d willingly partake in whatever protest was organised. This just simply can\'t continue.

always a jambo

I will definately be attending the Gretna game. It will make no difference if its boycotted or not.

We need to support the team.

If the mods banned the three or so people that are constantly calling for boycotts we would not hear about it again for a long time. The simple fact is ive shelled out a stack of cash to go see the game and im going to see it. Its like buying a computer and then not playing because you dont like something about the company that made it! Which where I come from is just plain stupid.

I'll be in Cardiff.

Otherwise I would be there.

If I was going ot make some sort of protest it would be before/after the match.

I am a supporter therefore I support.

why?

i don't know why, but something has to change. that's over 2 years now we've watched out team mismanaged and all for the want of a quality manager who knows how to motivate, organise and control a squad of players who under-perform week in, week out.

romanov is getting away with murder and he should be brought to book by the fans.

portobellojambo1
If the mods banned the three or so people that are constantly calling for boycotts we would not hear about it again for a long time. The simple fact is ive shelled out a stack of cash to go see the game and im going to see it. Its like buying a computer and then not playing because you dont like something about the company that made it! Which where I come from is just plain stupid.

Not sure if I would go as far as advocating banning them, but it would prove of assistance if some could work out the following -

IT DOES NOT NEED 5 THREADS IN ANY ONE GIVEN DAY TO FORMULATE A CONSENSUS OF OPINION. ONE THREAD, REASONABLY WELL WORDED, I.E. "ARE YOU GOING TO THE GAME OR NOT" IS ENOUGH.

Within that one thread people can choose to vote one way or another, I will understand if there are those that do not want to go, that is their right, I also fully understand some of us want to go along and support our team, that is our right.

And, for the record, I will be at the game.

On that Saturday morning I will be having breakfast, a shower, a couple of cups of coffee, possibly a s h i t, depending on what time my previous one was at, might shave, I will go to the bank and take out ?250, I will probably get from home to Merchiston Hearts by taxi, which will set me back around ?15. I will have a few drinks before the game, way too much drink after the game, come home, go to bed. I will get up on Sunday 10 February, go through most of the above routine again, but on the Sunday my destination will be The Gorgie Suite rather than The Wheatfield Stand, as I will be attending the annual Federation of Hearts Supporters Clubs Rally.

(There you go, you now know that I will be at the game, plus everything else I plan on doing next weekend).

jack D and coke

I voted no as this game my daughter got free tickets from Hearts and a visit to the stadium and a free strip so i couldn't possibly disappoint her and not go.

Thanks must go to Hearts for this:thumb:

i don't know why, but something has to change. that's over 2 years now we've watched out team mismanaged and all for the want of a quality manager who knows how to motivate, organise and control a squad of players who under-perform week in, week out.

romanov is getting away with murder and he should be brought to book by the fans.

aye Romanov needs to get feckin grip, i could sit here all night and go on about how much he has fecked us about

i just think boycotting games isnt the way forward, the team is doind bad enough as it is.....having a stadium of fans might not win you games but its gives you that extra bit....having none wont help at all

i think this is a case of, damned if you do, damne if you dont. i paid for my season ticket and i support HEARTS so ill be there!!!

MICO is God!?

Do you mean Miko?

Is this the worst attempt at someone being undercover we've seen yet.

Would have been better if you'd known how to spell his nickname.

Nucky Thompson
MICO is God!?

Do you mean Miko?

:biggrin:It must be one of the thicker lochend specimens:wacko:

:biggrin:It must be one of the thicker lochend specimens:wacko:

Thicker than two short planks, sheeite in the neck of a bottle, a dockers piece and a lump of pig-sheeite put together then.

Now that's thick.

What scunners me is the fact that one can\'t post a derogatory remark without being called a Hobo.

This forum sucks.

That isn\'t said in jest, it\'s partially true!

Nucky Thompson
What scunners me is the fact that one can\'t post a derogatory remark without being called a Hobo.

This forum sucks.

I sussed you out at the beginning smart ass. Why would anybody want to post 'derogatory remarks'

I thought it was only hatkickers opinions:confused: Keep digging a hole for yourself.

HMFCjamieHMFC

why the **** should we boycott the game we got beat by rangers and we where never promised a new manger by now or any players

I sussed you out at the beginning smart ass. Why would anybody want to post \\\'derogatory remarks\\\'

I thought it was only hatkickers opinions:confused: Keep digging a hole for yourself.

Sussed me out, did you?

Am I male or female, wise guy?

GTF with your personal attack.

Our club is going down the sewer.

Period

HMFCjamieHMFC
MICO is God!?

Do you mean Miko?

either he is a hobo or he just can't spell

Toxteth O'Grady
I will never boycott a game to be honest

I might feel like it sometimes but when it comes to a Saturday I will be there supporting the JT's

This forum sucks.

Sucks. Period. ******.

Are you in the US or Canada? Your language is distinctly North American.

I understand why people are slightly suspicious of your motives for these threads. You join up in November 2007 and if you look at your posting history, it's nothing but critical of Hearts.

Take away the hobos that voted for a protest,its gonna be like awfy

embarrising for the half dozen of you left.

Itll give us all a good laugh tho.

Sucks. Period. ******.

Are you in the US or Canada? Your language is distinctly North American.

I understand why people are slightly suspicious of your motives for these threads. You join up in November 2007 and if you look at your posting history, it\'s nothing but critical of Hearts.

Please excuse me, may I know post the positive points about our club....

Please excuse me, may I know post the positive points about our club....

You honestly don't think there's anything positive about 'our' club?

:huh:

And you didn't answer my question...

Everybody loves Baz

This forum sucks.

beat it then ?

Thunderstruck

Looks like school is out for the weekend!

Strange how a lot of idiotic threads like this appear late afternoon.

ok there is alot of fans who dont like the way the club is be run, but whats the point of boycotting a game when the majority of us have season tickets ???

if you want to get a message to vlad, do what liverpool did at the start of a game chant something for the 1st 10 - 15 mins, or the black balloons again ???? but not at a game thats not on the tele, you want the most coverage possible !!

I really wish some of the numbnuts on here would boycott the site.

:cheer1::cheer1::cheer1::cheer1:

Archived