SENSATIONAL!!

lambojambo

No, he's not, he's after the head coach's job so he'd be remiss to suggest otherwise.

But with the squad of players we have, don't tell me it would be a remarkable achievement to finish in the top 6. Simply playing the same 11 players week in and week out will achieve that goal.

Take it you think Newcastle fans should blame Keegan if they don't end up 6th or 7th, then? After all, with the squad they have...

Hearts had 20 points from 20 games, a full eight points off the top 6, and were in the midst of our worst run in living memory when Frail took charge. In that context, of course it'd be remarkable for us to make it - because it requires what was hitherto a rabble to achieve close on two points/game. Four games later, the gap's now down to five points: meaning we're making progress, but still need quite a run: 16 or 17 points from 9 games to stand a chance. Sadly, having looked at the fixtures, I can see Aberdeen and Hibs stretching away and being close to United and Motherwell when the split comes in any case - but are you seriously telling me that if SF oversees a significant improvement on where we were when he took over as caretaker, he should be slagged off?

In general "Top Three" would be the usual target

But making it into the top six by the split will take a "top three" performance over the next seven games given the hole that we find ourselves in.

So in terms of short term targets (which is the context the comment was made in) it's reasonable enough.

I reckon it can be done

You're an angry young man. :sad:

no just ****ed off wae vlad an his lies ,also when are we going to realise vlad isnt the real deal and he is just toying with us .:mad:

im a glass half full kinda man, i think we will finnish fourth at least...

dundee utd will be alot worse without robson (wish wee signed him)

hibs i think will continue to decline..no better than they have been for the last couple of months anyway.

motherwell will do ok, and i think we will be their main challengers for third.

soon as we get larry back will determin if we finish third or fourth IMO.

;)

badly drawn boy
Stevie Frail states that after the end of the transfer window he is happy with the squad because "they are good enough to get a top 6 finish"!

SENSATIONAL!!! A top 6 finish!!!!:dribble:

I can hardly contain myself :wacko:-

The Excitment!

The drama!

The anticipation!

The sell outs!

Lambo , what else can he say -what else can we aim do this season ?

Considering our position in the league what do you expect him to say?

'We can still win the league'

'We can still qualify for Europe'

'We are in a relegation dogfight and will be between now and the end of the season'

'We can make the top 6'

i'd expect less verbal diarrhoea and more results from shaggy frail.

we wiill start to play good football, be organised and play to our strengths and make the fans proud of our team. now shaggy should cut out the crap and start delivering before he's replaced by a romanov puppet.

i'd expect less verbal diarrhoea and more results from shaggy frail.

we wiill start to play good football, be organised and play to our strengths and make the fans proud of our team. now shaggy should cut out the crap and start delivering before he's replaced by a romanov puppet.

Would you blame Shaggy for our position in the league?

He's only pishing with the ****** he's been given. He's trying his utmost, He isn't qualified enough to take us forward, We know that, he knows that.

Shaggy is doing all that could be asked of him and more.

Would you blame Shaggy for our position in the league?

He's only pishing with the ****** he's been given. He's trying his utmost, He isn't qualified enough to take us forward, We know that, he knows that.

Shaggy is doing all that could be asked of him and more.

he's only interested in keeping his job. if he had any bottle he's act as a manager of hearts and tell it how it is instead of playing the 'it's not my fault card'. the man is called caretaker manager so in my opinion he should act like a manager and not tow the party line. that's romanov's line to you my wee friend.

its where we bide
Stevie Frail states that after the end of the transfer window he is happy with the squad because "they are good enough to get a top 6 finish"!

SENSATIONAL!!! A top 6 finish!!!!:dribble:

I can hardly contain myself :wacko:-

The Excitment!

The drama!

The anticipation!

The sell outs!

Yep , for all those that delude themself with the notion SF is in charge

JUST DIGEST THAT **** FOR BREKKIE

he's only interested in keeping his job. if he had any bottle he's act as a manager of hearts and tell it how it is instead of playing the 'it's not my fault card'. the man is called caretaker manager so in my opinion he should act like a manager and not tow the party line. that's romanov's line to you my wee friend.

:o :o :o :o :o :o

He tells it how it is, he does not lack bottle and he does not play any 'cards'.

He is a good guy and he is doing his best for the club.

Archived