No Unity whatsoever ...

Walter Bishop

Walter Bishop

this is what stands out like a sore thumb for me when reading most of the threads on Kickback, amongst our support there is no unity.

Surely the Russian can see the negative effect this is having on the whole club.

Why cant he see the appointment asap of a Burely type figure will go long way to unifying our support again ?

But who knows maybe this is exactly what he fears!!

the_godfather

you could be spot on

he would rather the support be split rather than have us all against him, cos if and that is a big if we were unified against him, we could do real damage but will never happen!!!

this is what stands out like a sore thumb for me when reading most of the threads on Kickback, amongst our support there is no unity.

Surely the Russian can see the negative effect this is having on the whole club.

Why cant he see the appointment asap of a Burely type figure will go long way to unifying our support again and ?

Been saying this for ages,divide and conquer spring to mind.

you could be spot on

he would rather the support be split rather than have us all against him, cos if and that is a big if we were unified against him, we could do real damage but will never happen!!!

Like what exactly?

Why cant he see the appointment asap of a Burely type figure will go long way to unifying our support again ?

Civil war on JKB anyway.

Guest JamboRobbo
Like what exactly?

We could get Matalan shut down, thereby preventing Rodney having anything to wear.

Or we could bombard Tynie with faxes, thereby ensuring Vlad cannie get his team changes in.

Sorry, but this absolute rubbish.

The only thing that divides us is how we go forward and our attitudes to VR.

We are all to a man (and woman) surley united in our desire for Hearts to win games, cups etc etc?

VR has his vision and he is going about it in his way. Unfortunately we have to like it or lump it.

Calls for boycotts? What does such a boycott represent? We need/want a manager? or Vlad GTF?

Quite frankly if it's the latter then I want nothing to do with that.

Will it come good in the future? Who knows, but why, and please,please, someone answer me this, why on earth would VR invest time and money into developing the commercial side of the club and go through the planning process for the new stand etc

Hard times on the playing front at the moment, but I'll try to be optimistic about the future.

I do think that communication from the club could improve though.

Guest JamboRobbo
but why' date=' and please,please, someone answer me this, why on earth would VR invest time and money into developing the commercial side of the club and go through the planning process for the new stand etc

[/quote']

Because he wants to?

Which is great, but doesn't necessarily mean he knows what he is doing as far as running a football club (certainly the football part of it - which IMO is what football clubs are all about - putting teams on the park to win games on a Saturday).

I think basically I'm saying, I don't really doubt his integrity. I do doubt his methods/execution/ability to make a success of this.

I think basically I'm saying, I don't really doubt his integrity. I do doubt his methods/execution/ability to make a success of this.

Well that's a start!:)

As I say, we all want the same thing.

the_godfather
Sorry, but this absolute rubbish.

The only thing that divides us is how we go forward and our attitudes to VR.

We are all to a man (and woman) surley united in our desire for Hearts to win games, cups etc etc?

VR has his vision and he is going about it in his way. Unfortunately we have to like it or lump it.

Calls for boycotts? What does such a boycott represent? We need/want a manager? or Vlad GTF?

Quite frankly if it's the latter then I want nothing to do with that.

Will it come good in the future? Who knows, but why, and please,please, someone answer me this, why on earth would VR invest time and money into developing the commercial side of the club and go through the planning process for the new stand etc

Hard times on the playing front at the moment, but I'll try to be optimistic about the future.

I do think that communication from the club could improve though.

i must say boris, that is spot on post,

you are right on most counts,

especially the last part, we need better communication from the club, wheter its from Vlad, Rodney,Charlie Mann, Campbell Ogilve, Pedro, who ever, someone needs to come out and tell us what the hell is happening to our once great club

We could get Matalan shut down, thereby preventing Rodney having anything to wear.

Or we could bombard Tynie with faxes, thereby ensuring Vlad cannie get his team changes in.

if Matalan shuts down, can we park there again?

Over the last 2-3 months:

The vast majority have stated that VR should keep his oar-out of team selection.

The vast majority agreed that the committee was bust.

The vast majority agree that the club needs an effective manager to come in.

The vast majority ... 70%+ of 500 people or so in the most recent poll on the subject ... do NOT want Stephen Frail to get the job.

So I'd suggest theres pretty strong majority agreement about our most vexing, and certainly the most important IMO, issue of football management.

Devide and conquer is the best management. Small factions are easily managed but a large tight group is difficult to rule over.

Vlad and the sesame street crew have us exactly where they want us.

Miller Jambo 60

Sorry half the season ticket holders were not there aye you JR go and support us.:mad:

Guest JamboRobbo
Sorry half the season ticket holders were not there aye you JR go and support us.:mad:

Let he who is without sin cast the first stone.

Doug, Can you honestly say you've never missed a Hearts game in your life? If not, then it's double standards to have a go at others when they miss a game.

I'm a ST holder, and I've gone through whole seasons without missing a single game home or away, so I have little to prove to anyone.

I didn't go on Wednesday cause I saw how **** it was at Motherwell and I knew it was gonna be a repeat, and I didn't wanna waste my time and money to go through the same **** again a week later.

If that makes me less of a fan in your eyes, I ain't gonna lose any sleep over it. In fact, I ain't gonna lose any sleep over any of the total rubbish you come out with, as you clearly ain't quite the full shilling.

Quite simply, Give me something to support, and I'll be there. Give me bull**** (as we've had to put up with for 2 years now), and I ain't stupid enough to keep on following bull**** all round the country over and over again.

If you are stupid enough to do that, that is your problem not mine.

I would say there is much more unity now than there was a year ago.

When were were losing every game over Christmas, I'm guessing 99.9% of us thought we were pish.

Buffalo Bill

Some might point the finger of blame at the fans that come on here posting about boycotts, trying to get their fellow fans to join them and turn on the club we support.

Some might point the finger of blame at the fans that come on here posting about boycotts, trying to get their fellow fans to join them and turn on the club we support.

Original poster has tried that at least twice today and i thought he was going to grow up as well.:)

portobellojambo1
We could win the league and there would still be some j!zz monkey on here complaining about the queue for pies.

Lot of truth in that.

Archived