Out of Contract Players we could still sign....

tazhearts

OK everyone likes a good transfer rumour and post transfer window things are always a bit dull. So lets lighten up the mood and see if we can compile a list of players who are out of contract and so could still sign for hearts.......

I'll start proceedings off with three....

John Hartson

Grzegorz Szamotulski

Ashley Ward

OK everyone likes a good transfer rumour and post transfer window things are always a bit dull. So lets lighten up the mood and see if we can compile a list of players who are out of contract and so could still sign for hearts.......

John Hartson

Grzegorz Szamotulski

Ashley Ward

could sign me. im younger and faster than John Hartson, surely that gives me an advatage?

I think the worst thing is that right now I would be delighted if we signed big Hartson. So what if he is fat and slow, he always has been and look at the goals he has scored at every club he has been at. He's only 32 and would do a great job alongside Velicka

meridian jambo

In my opinion any decent player would be attached to a club at this time of the year....only duds, injured or greedy players available now.

:sad:

alwaysthereinspirit
I think the worst thing is that right now I would be delighted if we signed big Hartson. So what if he is fat and slow, he always has been and look at the goals he has scored at every club he has been at. He's only 32 and would do a great job alongside Velicka

:dribble::(:mad::sad::confused::eek::dribble:

Jamboscanbevicius

Bob Malcolm

Roddy McKenzie

Not saying they are world beaters, or even better than what we've got BUT would they be better than Kanchelskis and Basso on short-term deals as squad players...probably!

Up until 18 month ago I would have agreed. He was a very good player up until then. Thought he would have done a good job for WBA but his career seems to have taken a nose dive of late.

Would not be surprised to see him at Swansea as he has mentioned a few times wanting to end his career there.

Ashley Ward??

Is he not about 40??

Sergio Garcia
Bob Malcolm

Roddy McKenzie

Not saying they are world beaters, or even better than what we've got BUT would they be better than Kanchelskis and Basso on short-term deals as squad players...probably!

I wouldnt say Malcom is better than Kanchelskis, i think hes always done alright when hes played!

could sign me. im younger and faster than John Hartson, surely that gives me an advatage?

Hartson and Nade as the striking duo :)

Defences up and down the land would be bricking it with their scintilating pace!!

Surely Szamotulski would jump at the the chance now. Then again we do have Kurskis so maybe we don't need anybody else to help us back into the top 6

Is ashely ward not about 38 these days :confused:

Hartson would be a good gamble for 6 months I reckon

Roddy is awful these days

Bob Malcolm would be a goer if it wasnt for us having so much already in those positions

Its rather sad how far we have dropped when he looks like a decent signing though

Is ashely ward not about 38 these days :confused:

Hartson would be a good gamble for 6 months I reckon

Roddy is awful these days

Bob Malcolm would be a goer if it wasnt for us having so much already in those positions

Its rather sad how far we have dropped when he looks like a decent signing though

That and the fact he is p**h.:)

John Hartson

Grzegorz Szamotulski

Ashley Ward

too sick of romanov and his lies. clubs employ new managers in a couple of days, even 2 weeks but oh no not our incompetent leader. clubs all over britain are better run than hearts and we'll all have to face it .......that's 2 season's in a row we have been lied to by romanov and his yes men.

sure you can look at the dross that's left on the shelf , i only hope it cheers you up.

Glamorgan Jambo

Re Hartson - we're well represented in lumbering unfit can't always be bothered centre forwards already.

I'm pretty sure he'd love to go to Swansea but i highly doubt the Swansea manager (Roberto Martinez) will touch him.

In fact there's the name of an up and coming manager that could do a job for us. I'll rush over to the Gullit lounge to make up some story about his availibility.

Archived