?6 a case for lager or beer

vegas-voss

Morrisons are selling 3 cases of lager or beer for only ?18.Loads to choose from including Miller,John Smith,Becks,Stella,Strongbow.

Say What Again

Heard thas on the radio yesterday. What a deal.

I looked similar to your avatar when the radio ad came on.

Morrisons are selling 3 cases of lager or beer for only ?18.Loads to choose from including Miller,John Smith,Becks,Stella,Strongbow.

that just encourages binge drinking and shouldn't be allowed.

excellent. :)

Gavsy Van Gaverson
that just encourages binge drinking and shouldn't be allowed.

excellent. :)

I know - 6 cases for ?36.

Excellent, should last the weekend :P

Gavsy Van Gaverson
what, are you taking it easy? :rolleyes:

You're right. Ricky Hatton fights this weekend.

Had better make it 9 cases ;)

Doctor FinnBarr

At this moment in time I'm responsible for sending out the said beers to various Morrisons branches so be nice to me or I'll strike!

:P

At this moment in time I'm responsible for sending out the said beers to various Morrisons branches so be nice to me or I'll strike!

Not very often you see the word "responsible" associated with you, BJ. :P

Doctor FinnBarr
Not very often you see the word "responsible" associated with you, BJ. :P

I'd to look it up to make sure I knew what it meant!

10 yrs ago Miller was a quid a bottle ... factoring in cost of living rises it should now be 1.60 a bottle.

I think the government are subsidising booze prices to dumb you all down and numb the pain of the forthcoming trainwreck recession.

Doctor FinnBarr
Will it be a drunk every night for Bikerjambo and pals then ? :)

Now now, I'm off to bed cos I'm up at 5 in the morning (to make sure Morrisons have their beer) and anyway, I do most of my drinking in pubs!

10 yrs ago Miller was a quid a bottle ... factoring in cost of living rises it should now be 1.60 a bottle.

I think the government are subsidising booze prices to dumb you all down and numb the pain of the forthcoming trainwreck recession.

Works for me

Can it count as a recession if you're allowed to get this drunk throughout? I mean, recession is such a nasty word, I think we need a new one.

And we need to do it now. If we wait until after it's finished we'll only be able to call it 'that couple of years that I canny remem... why are there so many traffic cones in this livingroom?'.

I was shocked at the price of a carry out whilst in Oz!

I was shocked at the price of a carry out whilst in Oz!

You have to buy beer by the carton to get a decent price, but it's still about 55p a bottle.

It has to be said that the bevvy culture in Scotland has descended to all time lows in recent times because they basically give the stuff away.

TV, football and beer - a bad governments dream come true.

Doctor FinnBarr
You have to buy beer by the carton to get a decent price, but it's still about 55p a bottle.

It has to be said that the bevvy culture in Scotland has descended to all time lows in recent times because they basically give the stuff away.

TV, football and beer - a bad governments dream come true.

Where? :eek:

I was in Morrisons at the Gyle tonight and got 6 cases for the weekend!!!

Better get there quick guys.

Seemingly the offer is not available at ALL Morrisons stores.... i've heard of people being told in the Livi Morrisons that they don't know anything about the offer... methinks i'll have to investigate tomorrow.... and hopefully come out wi 6 cases :):):):):):)

Heard thas on the radio yesterday. What a deal.

I looked similar to your avatar when the radio ad came on.

Just another Friday Saturday Sunday then:)

Seemingly the offer is not available at ALL Morrisons stores.... i've heard of people being told in the Livi Morrisons that they don't know anything about the offer... methinks i'll have to investigate tomorrow.... and hopefully come out wi 6 cases :):):):):):)

If you took the paper the deal was advertised in they have to give you it at that price.

I got 6 cases in the Morrisons in Livi (The one were the petrol station went on fire) Yesterday...100's cases in the middle of the Aisle next to the wines!!

Don't drink much in the house TBH, But it'll do for Christmas and New Year :P

Tedp bought 6 cases on Wednesday FOR XMAS he says.:P Him and Chester staying in tonight I wonder how many will be left?

WestcoastJambo

I'll be heading along to my local Morrisons to check out that offer tomorrow.

As a side note, I was in my local ASDA today (Ardrossan) and they were knocking out half-litre bottles of Whyte and Mackay for ?5 down from ?9.95, 3 max per customer. A great deal also I think it's the first time I've ever noticed half-litres in a UK supermarket, I would ususally associate that size of bottle with duty-free. Anyway, just thought I'd mention it, you may want to check your nearest ASDA to see if they are carrying the same offer.

WestCoastJambo.

The Old Tolbooth

I just love it when they tell you about booze at giveaway prices, and then at the end of it tell you to drink responsibly :wacko:

I just love it when they tell you about booze at giveaway prices, and then at the end of it tell you to drink responsibly :wacko:

Aye ok Mr half pint of Sake ??????

The Old Tolbooth
Aye ok Mr half pint of Sake ??????

Aherm, it was a gift from a client, it would be rude not to have a good bash at it :P

blondejamtart

It's even better value with a staff discount, by the way! ;)

(Not that I work at Morrisons, but I gave birth to someone who does....)

Archived