Larry is still here

Ryan Gosling

Not surprised in the least.Have you seen any other player playing in the African Nations transfer to another team ?

Not surprised in the least.Have you seen any other player playing in the African Nations transfer to another team ?

Momo Sissoko has...

If we get to see Larry another half dozen times at Tynecastle it will be a bonus but sadly with nothing to play for he won't need to push himself very hard. He will not be at Hearts next season you can be sure of that.

Sissoko from Liverpool to Juve?

Momo Sissoko has...

I think that was a deal that was basically done and dusted ages ago though and was just waiting for the window to open to finalise it.

I did forget about that one though.:)

If we get to see Larry another half dozen times at Tynecastle it will be a bonus but sadly with nothing to play for he won't need to push himself very hard. He will not be at Hearts next season you can be sure of that.

If he earns a big proportion of his wages in appearance money then it is unlikely that he will play much for us again.

If he earns a big proportion of his wages in appearance money then it is unlikely that he will play much for us again.

Larry Who ?

Not surprised at all.

It would have taken a huge bid for Vlad to agree to the move, and clubs normally only have that type of cash in the summer.

True and if there is a 'deal' already in the pipeline to sell him they will probably wrap him in cotton wool. It's sad cos imagine him in the 05-06 side ?!

True and if there is a 'deal' already in the pipeline to sell him they will probably wrap him in cotton wool. It's sad cos imagine him in the 05-06 side ?!

Would have been brilliant. He obviously has great skills.

But you know what - Burley/Pressley/Webster/Hartley/Brellier etc would have demanded the work rate from him too. He would have shone when he responded to that.

The realisation that he has played for us just three times in three months lends a whole new meaning to the word "here".

Still, compared to Pinawol, I suppose he's working like a Trojan.

It is entirely possible that a deal could have been struck in January but has not been announced and will not be announced until the end of the ACN.

letsmakesomenoise

But we'll get a big fat profit for Vlad for him.

Who needs him anyway? Our midfield is superb, why do we want Larry to take free kicks when we have "heidless chicken" Stewart? There is so much inventiveness and "playmaking" on show each week, Larry would struggle to get on the bench!

Now I've got to go, my carer is needing to lock me away for the night! :ninja::ninja:

Commander Harris
It is entirely possible that a deal could have been struck in January but has not been announced and will not be announced until the end of the ACN.

while it may be possible for a deal to have been done it would be impossible for such a deal to be kept quiet. The change of registration would have to be registered with the appropriate football associations and therefore would become public knowledge very quickly.

Larry is here at least until the summer. :)

I am beginning to wonder if Hearts FC actually deserve a talent like Larry - this guy certainly deserves better.

Archived