Hearts article

bistokid

Rudolf's Mate

Interesting however not much new with the exception of asking if anything will be done re the yellow cards for the Lithunian trio?!

My thoughts are no simply because the fuds will come out and say that the rules state that it's only to punish people for diving and not the other way round. Plus I don't think yellow's can be recinded.... I said I don't think!

Interesting however not much new with the exception of asking if anything will be done re the yellow cards for the Lithunian trio?!

My thoughts are no simply because the fuds will come out and say that the rules state that it's only to punish people for diving and not the other way round. Plus I don't think yellow's can be recinded.... I said I don't think!

Yellow's can't be appealed but i'm not sure if they can't be rescinded.

Hmm . . you certainly can't appeal a yellow card but the SFA may have the power to rescind them if they see fit.

No way it will happen though. It would be an admission that everything we have been criticising them for was true !

I quite enjoyed reading that and as long as we continue to act the way we have been in the last couple of weeks and if another couple of high profile decisions were to go against us, The situation would turn on it's arse.

The last thing we need is for any member of the Hearts squad to do anything to stoke the flames of the media just as there does seem to be a slight shift in opinion.

I hope Frail is drilling this home to them.

It's a well-written piece. The sentiments would carry more conviction if they were expressed by someone who is not a dyed-in-the-wool Jambo though. :)

Hmm . . you certainly can't appeal a yellow card but the SFA may have the power to rescind them if they see fit.

No way it will happen though. It would be an admission that everything we have been criticising them for was true !

We will no doubt be copping a fine from the SFA for indiscipline which would be right all things being equal. However when we see what the SFA darlings, Rangers, get away with, it becomes unjust.

I just hope Vlad is having video evidence stocked up to demonstrate the definite differing treatments and takes the SFA to court. I suspect they will back down just as they sh*t themselves with Levein.

Toxteth O'Grady

"Hearts' last six games, meanwhile, have proved intriguing. Three players booked for diving, Mikoliunas, Andrius Velicka and Deividas Cesnauskis (all Lithuanian), decisions each proven by television to be incorrect, while Rangers' Barry Ferguson was torn between playing basketball and football in setting up the opening goal of Wednesday's CIS Cup semi-final.

There has been a staggering bout of silence from the SFA's corridors of power inside Hampden Park since August 1, when they announced an apparently ground-breaking pilot scheme to retrospectively deal with diving in the Premier League. This process was supposed to take place behind closed doors before kicking in for real in the new year; can Mikoliunas, Velicka and Cesnauskis expect to have their yellow cards rescinded?"

"The SFA, who have been swift to hit Romanov in the pocket for his outspoken comments about their organisation, could do worse than pay closer scrutiny to a series of decisions which are doing as little for the game as the Hearts owner's words of criticism."

Well said Ewan Murray

It's a well-written piece. The sentiments would carry more conviction if they were expressed by someone who is not a dyed-in-the-wool Jambo though. :)

Is Ewan Murray a Jambo?

Good article. Although people are starting to notice, will the refs actually do anything about it? We'll see, but I think I know the answer to that

It's correct, although I'd go further.

I would suggest the refs are corrupt and they are out to get us.

Does that make me paranoid? You explain some of the decisions against us.

Brilliant piece but even better are the comments. You have to read all the way down to "asian" a woman with real issues. Convinced that because we have hired women to sell the pies and clean our toilets (or whatever else you could imagine a female doing in a football club) we are the great football messiah's. Best bit is the bit about our strips representing the female womb!! There are times when I can see the female connection but it's normalt just the word "*****" that springs to mind. Brilliant, you have to read it!!

Brilliant piece but even better are the comments. You have to read all the way down to "asian" a woman with real issues. Convinced that because we have hired women to sell the pies and clean our toilets (or whatever else you could imagine a female doing in a football club) we are the great football messiah's. Best bit is the bit about our strips representing the female womb!! There are times when I can see the female connection but it's normalt just the word "*****" that springs to mind. Brilliant, you have to read it!!

We do, of course, have a woman on our board which is still incredibly rare in football. Anyone who has mixed with the people who run football at any level will be familiar with the rampant sexism they display (along with a disturbing mix of other prejudices and generally Victorian attitudes).

We do, of course, have a woman on our board which is still incredibly rare in football. Anyone who has mixed with the people who run football at any level will be familiar with the rampant sexism they display (along with a disturbing mix of other prejudices and generally Victorian attitudes).

Yeah, but c'mon: is there an anti-Birmingham or Norwich conspiracy in English football? Asian Female's clearly on the windup: King Kenny from the Scotsman blogs, I think you'll find..

I think none has had a sex change .

Let me say that I am a football supporter but I am also a Filipino woman. You country UK has for many century exploited my people for profit. Now you will not like when Mr Romanov does same to you football. I understand. You jealous of Romanov wealth.

'patriarch' is a slur for him but I know different. You dogmas have protection for itself and those who are different will naturally subject to a barrage of moral extremism from the mysoginist western world.

This is a bad season but Hearts football club is moving forward to a better way of managing football as the centre of a multi-ethnic and female orientated community. I know you don't like woman but the colour purple of the Hearts shirt can represent the womb and the source of life which is womanhood... I hope you understand me

:dribble:

Yeah, but c'mon: is there an anti-Birmingham or Norwich conspiracy in English football? Asian Female's clearly on the windup: King Kenny from the Scotsman blogs, I think you'll find..

No, you're correct; I think it is a wind-up. But many a true word is spoken in jest, etc. I think it's an interesting point. And speaking of Birmingham, do you remember how Karren Brady got treated by the Press and many football 'insiders' when she took over (and how she still does get treated in some quarters)?

And as for Norwich - don't tell me Delia's half-time rant yon time would have been treated the same way if she had been a man?

Good article.

However, Ewan is a clown, made a fool of himself in Preston when he told some bird he played for Hearts and that I was his agent!!!!

He used to pass himself off as Scott Severin in years gone by :)

He sure is - Wheatfield most home games complete with scarf.

Excellent. My already rather large enjoyment of the Guardian football section (does anyone ever listen to the James Richardson podcasts? They are frickin' brilliant) just increased. Although it does rather negate the article if its a Hearts fan talking in the media about how referees are biased against Hearts. Brilliant though.

Excellent. My already rather large enjoyment of the Guardian football section (does anyone ever listen to the James Richardson podcasts? They are frickin' brilliant) just increased. Although it does rather negate the article if its a Hearts fan talking in the media about how referees are biased against Hearts. Brilliant though.

Podcasts are brilliant. Love glendinning.

Commander Harris

they're not an alter ego of yours are they? :P

Don't listen to them but the fiver is a different class at times!

Good article.

However, Ewan is a clown, made a fool of himself in Preston when he told some bird he played for Hearts and that I was his agent!!!!

You've got to consider that his hedonistic motives were more than justified though.

Good article and despite having been written by a Jambo, it comes across as being fair. I'd forgotten about that anti-diving initiative launched by the SFA - I know they mentioned using footage to penalise players retrospectively but was there any mention of how they'd use the same footage to clear players who had been unfairly penalised already?

sergent garcia
Yellow's can't be appealed but i'm not sure if they can't be rescinded.

in spain they can be rescinded happends alot of times...

Archived