Edinburgh's homosexual policeman

grumpyjambo

I P Knightley
He says he is looking for outgoing males aged 18-40 for "friendship, chat/e-mail and other activities".

Not sure you'd be his type, TT.

God will kill him or send him to hell when he dies.

Homosexuality is an abomination.

Does that mean that the Abominal Snowman is gay then?

MN013_ABOMINABLE_SNOWMAN.jpg

Grrrr...!

I notice they mention in the article he is looking for men aged 18-44

He is 55

Tells you all you need to know that he wants contact with young boys I'm afraid

I mean, what have 50+year olds and 18 year olds got in common?

Seedy old man - whether he is straight or gay

He is 55

Of course you are correct. But we all know why this won't be brought up. Because he is gay. Now that means he is a minority so he can do what he wishes.

Can you imagine the story of his colleague - the straight 55 year old Cheif Inspector who has an advert on Bebo looking for 18-44 year old girls/women for a bit of fun :eek:

He would probably be suspended for bringing the Force into disrepute.

I really am growing to despise this country every day. Britain has become pathetic. Churchill would be disgusted. And he would be right. IMO.

Miller Jambo 60

He is 55

Sad man feel sorry for him NOT why do they boast about being gay minger

14 posts before this and not a single helmet gag.

I don't know whether to be proud of peoples restraint or disappointed by it.

Like most of us im sure he has a clause in his contract which states bringing the organisation into disrepute is gross misconduct and dismissal - as Irvine Jambo knows:rolleyes:

Here we have a senior police officer, making inappropiate postings on a website and trying to attract young men

Lets be honest here, websites like that attract predators looking for the weak

Its completely inappropiate that a senior police officer responsible for safety would act in that way

As said if he was male and after teenage girls it would be a scandal

Imo he should at least be forced to withdraw and severely censored or as I feel is required dismissed

Here we have a senior police officer, making inappropiate postings on a website and trying to attract young men

Lets be honest here, websites like that attract predators looking for the weak

Its completely inappropiate that a senior police officer responsible for safety would act in that way

As said if he was male and after teenage girls it would be a scandal

Imo he should at least be forced to withdraw and severely censored or as I feel is required dismissed

Really?

Gaydar is a site used by a huge amount of gay men of all ages. It is a part of the gay community and establishment. Like it or not the age difference thing is also a big part of the gay scene, and a huge part of it is younger men looking for older men, not the other way round.

People should realise that the gay scene has few comparisons with the straight scene in terms of rules and behaviour. I'm sure if there was a straight equivalent of young woman who get turned by older blokes (who aren't loaded) there would be a lot very happy older men.

I really am growing to despise this country every day. Britain has become pathetic. IMO.

Aye, no need for it any more.;)

I having nothing against homosexuality, what an individual chooses to do behind closed doors is their prerogative. I do find the whole 18-40 thing a bit odd though, still suppose it's legal - albeit slightly pervy. An interesting thing CC, is that the only people not protected against discriminatory behavior are white, heterosexual males. I suppose one could argue that it discriminatory in itself.

Don't really know where I'm going with this......

Jamie_the_Jambo
Aye, no need for it any more.;)

I having nothing against homosexuality, what an individual chooses to do behind closed doors is their prerogative. I do find the whole 18-40 thing a bit odd though, still suppose it's legal - albeit slightly pervy. An interesting thing CC, is that the only people not protected against discriminatory behavior are white, heterosexual males. I suppose one could argue that it discriminatory in itself.

Don't really know where I'm going with this......

Agree with that.......alot

not sure why the 18-44 age bracket is such an issue for so many of you

if it was a straight man looking for the same you'd all just go "ach, as long as its legal, maybe a bit pervy but good for him if he gets some!"

i'm not about to get into the whole argument but anyone who decries a gay man for anything he's not forcing on them has the problem and not the other way about

oh, and if god made man, and he invented breeding, then he also invented w*nking, and gay men & women, oh then told us it was wrong to have a ham shank, or have sex outside marriage etc...

abomination?

grow up please, learn some tolerance, oh and grow up!

I thought there had been bent coppers in the force since time began?

Wahey!! That's more like it....let's get back to the jokes.

And live and let live - all this faux indignation gets right on my tits. It's not as if every gay male finds every other male devastatingly handsome and wants to 'get to know them'. I'd bet.

Brian Whittaker's Tache

He is 55

My god what a blinkered attitude.

Did you actually read the whole article?

I have had a profile on Gaydar for eight years and the force has known about it since day one. The main reason for using it is trying to reach out to police officers who are not out. I have been able to make contact with a lot of gay officers who have nobody to talk to."

As you might have noticed from some of the post of this thread its not that easy being gay in our "enlightened" 21st Century society, especially in some of the more "rural" parts of Scotland

I knew a person who came out to her parents after struggling with the fact she was gay for ten years. When she eventually plucked up the courage to tell them, the bile and hate that came from her own father upset her so much she killed herself.

And as for the age thing I believe last time I checked 18 wasnt a "young boy" but legally an adult. If you had pulled an 18 year old you'd be High Fiving people on the Night Bus.

Archived