BNP members list leaked - allegedly

Guest Alex Guttenplan

If I had to work for minimum wage I would be left with about a tenner after rent and bills.

Many immigrants (a lot at my work) are living 7-10 a flat, cant be much fun, but most of their money goes home (their home) so they can afford it. Spongers aside, most single people could not live on the pathetic minimum wage, something the BNP have pledged to raise....to a higher amount than your beloved SSP as well. Or maybe you could give your argument to the 1,000's of call centre staff here, who's jobs have been farmed out to Bangladesh....or thereabouts.

Serious Question - Are you actually intellectually challenged

How is it the minimum wage for a british person needs to be higher to survive?

If you wanted more available income you would just have to make the same sacrifices immigrants do and live with more people etc.

As for upping the minimum wage, frankly I have no desire to give the work shy and dregs of society even more incentive to be a waste of space.

• Replies 457
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If I had to work for minimum wage I would be left with about a tenner after rent and bills.

Many immigrants (a lot at my work) are living 7-10 a flat, cant be much fun, but most of their money goes home (their home) so they can afford it. Spongers aside, most single people could not live on the pathetic minimum wage, something the BNP have pledged to raise....to a higher amount than your beloved SSP as well. Or maybe you could give your argument to the 1,000's of call centre staff here, who's jobs have been farmed out to Bangladesh....or thereabouts.

Eh?

If most of their money goes home, that means they're living on even less than the single people here you're so concerned for!

woops

Sheriff Fatman

So why don't those poor single indiginous people live in communial flats and then they could afford to take the 'pathetic minimum wage', which is a damn site more than the wage of the first job I had as compared to the average price of living. They also wouldn't have to moan about not getting council houses to bring up all their kids in that they think we should pay for.

Who do you define as indigenous Britons? Any British citizen regardless of race, creed and religion? Or just white Britons?

Just realised I've made a tit of myself :rolleyes:

I thought you had a specific example of someone that posted on this thread :)

I might have found one, but it would only have "decreased" the impact of my witty remark. :biggrin:

I was just reading the BNP website

It really does them no favours at all, instead of concentrating on their policies, some of which I agree with, they instead decide to focus on fraud involving foreigners etc.

Do these muppets not realise a british person is as capable of commiting fraud or the fact our benefits system is cheated out of billions a year by UK nationals too.

The local BNP scandal has just started, visit the edinburgh sucks website! Labour, the BNP and Jambos involved!

Its hardly a scandal or surprise

I assume theres benefits of being a BNP member such as special mailings,invites to meetings etc

Thus it will be a prime research tool, I bet a lot of those on the list are councillors, media sources, researchers and police officers and such using the benefits to do their jobs as opposed to actual members

Many immigrants (a lot at my work) are living 7-10 a flat, cant be much fun, but most of their money goes home (their home) so they can afford it. Spongers aside, most single people could not live on the pathetic minimum wage

I lived on the minimum wage for a couple of years. How on earth did I manage it, you ask? I shared a flat. It was fine. Didn't even turn me racist.

I might have found one, but it would only have "decreased" the impact of my witty remark. :biggrin:

I'm packing this in for the day. I've got the manflu, that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it. No wonder I missed it when I'm pumped full of painkillers and cold medicine. :sad:

Come on. Let's be serious. The BNP could raise the minimum wage to ?40ph and it wouldn't mean jack ****.

I notice indigenous seems to be the buzz word on the BNP website these days (the PC way of calling someone a white Brit perhaps...) but just what does that mean.

Dictionary.com reckons -originating in and characteristic of a particular region or country; native - but that surely can't be right since the BNP pledge to OFFER BRIBES to British born people to return to their previous generation's homelands (i'm not sure how far back this once in a lifetime offer would extend, if someone could clarify that would be appreciated, perhaps I could get paid to head off to Denmark or Germany?). So in essence, the BNP want to pay my hard earned tax pounds to other 'indigenous' Brits so that they can go start up their lives in another country. Not something i'm happy with at all.

Good to see the anecdotal evidence about corporal punishment back in Granpaws day being wheeled out. Obviously such tales supercede any form of actual fact and tell us that serious crime and career criminals were invented sometime around 1968.

PS - Still very interested to hear Therapist's thoughts on Redwatch. Just whenever he has a moment. As someone who has appeared on there i'd love to have his support for this disgusting invasion of my privacy.

The People's Chimp
Personally, I think you should be ashamed of the first part of your signature given the site is used by women and children. It's absolutely disgusting and unnecessary, and I'm surprised the Mods haven't taken action. :mad:

Pretty hilarious chat from someone who's previously posted about the blair st sauna being 'highly recommended' (tonight).

As for the BNP, well, other than the fact they are, well, idiots, my one personal experience of them was of a few of their members, and their sons, in (no longer desirable) bomber jacket and boots, skinheads etc coming down to attempt to threaten me and a few others when we took part in a leaflet campaign when i was at uni in aberdeen.

'F off or i'll let my dug have a piece of you'

'wooooo....is that a dog....wooooo.....you must be well hard....'

Safe to say they milled about for a few minutes and then left in a strop when no one really paid them much attention.

I'm packing this in for the day. I've got the manflu, that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it. No wonder I missed it when I'm pumped full of painkillers and cold medicine. :sad:

The other reason you missed it might have been because the joke was crap. :eek:

Professor.Arturo
woops

History says it was around the 10th century, what is now known as the Scandanavian countries, 'Germania', and Anglo Saxon, as well as Celtic (Keltic) but you knew what I mean, so why ask foolish questions?

Afro Caribbean, Asian (many countries) were not a part of the British make up until the early 20th century.

Bed time, if I can be ersed, I'll carry this on tomorrow, if not, tough.

History says it was around the 10th century, what is now known as the Scandanavian countries, 'Germania', and Anglo Saxon, as well as Celtic (Keltic) but you knew what I mean, so why ask foolish questions?

Afro Caribbean, Asian (many countries) were not a part of the British make up until the early 20th century.

Aye, I know, I know...:sad: I seemed to ignore a few choice words from your post for some reason.

Uly, delete my posts please! I've embarrased myself enough now. :sad:

Guest Proletarian
Its hardly a scandal or surprise

I assume theres benefits of being a BNP member such as special mailings,invites to meetings etc

Thus it will be a prime research tool, I bet a lot of those on the list are councillors, media sources, researchers and police officers and such using the benefits to do their jobs as opposed to actual members

Read it again pal, the newly elected councillor for Forth has a brother registered at the same house, who's BNP! A councillor who was selected against the wishes of his local Labour Party, a bit like Gordon Broon, an unelected leader and Prime Minister.

To be honest I don't see much difference between the two these days, both right wing, undemocratic parties with racist policies!

Read it again pal, the newly elected councillor for Forth has a brother registered at the same house, who's BNP! A councillor who was selected against the wishes of his local Labour Party, a bit like Gordon Broon, an unelected leader and Prime Minister.

To be honest I don't see much difference between the two these days, both right wing, undemocratic parties with racist policies!

Proves nothing

It could be a case of labour councillor wants information regarding BNP which he gets by joining, cant join himself due to rules or something, asks brother to do it.

I would be amazed if the list doesnt contain at least a few hundred Journalists, police officers and other MP's/Councillors

Sheriff Fatman

What about those with Pictish ancestry, the Picts didn't disapear you know, they just changed language.

Afro Caribbeans and Asians have been part of the British make up for around 300 years, they didn't only arrive, as if by magic, in the last century. In fact you could say that Asians have been here longer than the Scandinavians and the Anglo-Saxons as the Celts were indiginous to much of Turkey in the 3rd century (though to be fair they did originate in eastern Europe, darn those eastern Europeans coming over here taking all those low payed jobs and living in communal accomodation)..

No-one was part of the British make up until May 1707. Even with the benefit of modern IT systems and knowledge of genetics, I think it would prove nigh on impossible for a viertesreich to map Britain's ethnic purity back across 401 years.

So in the absence of hard data, what's the policy to be? Throw black English people out, and let white Americans and Australians in?

Sheriff Fatman
let white Americans and in?

Bugger that, we've enough ultra conservative nut jobs of our own without letting those loons in.

Professor.Arturo
No-one was part of the British make up until May 1707. Even with the benefit of modern IT systems and knowledge of genetics, I think it would prove nigh on impossible for a viertesreich to map Britain's ethnic purity back across 401 years.

So in the absence of hard data, what's the policy to be? Throw black English people out, and let white Americans and Australians in?

I know, I was goin to bed. I got a headache and phoned in sick....so its a day off tomorrow.....what a sponger eh :P

Anywayz, good post boss. Honestly, I dont hate anyone because of the colour of their skin, never have. Fair enough there are some on here that'll never believe me. Being pro-white does not make you anti anything.

In London there is a Black TV cable channel, I know of 2 'black' radio stations, when Obama won the US elections there were 100's of thousands of black Americans who voted for him due to his colour, people who had never bothered voting before. Are they racist? Not in the least, they came out to support one of their own......or maybe it is as much racist as those who voted against him because of his colour, after all, he never won many seats down Mississippi. For what its worth, I think Obama could be a breath of fresh air compared to the Bush administration.

Lets say Me and Dexter (sorry Dex) came into a few hundred grand, and decided to strike a deal with Virgin, to start this new tv channel called White TV, I dont have to tell anyone the uproar it would cause. Inverted racism is just as bad, but they get away with it. Thats fine, they have a black tv channel and radio stations, but please....don't have double standards saying supporting your heritage is ok for these guys over here, but not for those guys over there. We have to look after our own first, just as we' look after aour family and friends first before others. It was my late Grandmother who first told me the saying 'charity begins at home', she was born in 1899.

Geoff Kilpatrick

The BNP do provide a useful function.

They remind the electorate that, no matter how disaffected you are with the mainstream parties, moving to the extremes is even worse.

I know, I was goin to bed. I got a headache and phoned in sick....so its a day off tomorrow.....what a sponger eh :P

Lets say Me and Dexter (sorry Dex) came into a few hundred grand, and decided to strike a deal with Virgin, to start this new tv channel called White TV, I dont have to tell anyone the uproar it would cause. Inverted racism is just as bad, but they get away with it. Thats fine, they have a black tv channel and radio stations, but please....don't have double standards saying supporting your heritage is ok for these guys over here, but not for those guys over there. We have to look after our own first, just as we' look after aour family and friends first before others. It was my late Grandmother who first told me the saying 'charity begins at home', she was born in 1899.

It already exists : it's called BBC/ITV/Channel4 etc.

If immigrants make up 5% of the population (as I understand it), you could hardly say that 5% of the airtime of these channels is given over to their interests. Any airtime that is given is either competing with the OU at 2.00 am or fighting the God Spot on a Sunday.

We have to look after our own first,

We always do in this country.

BNP = opportunists pandering to racism and self interest. They just got elected in Stoke : an utter ***** hole of a place full of losers , now represented by losers.

Sheriff Fatman

Anywayz, good post boss. Honestly, I dont hate anyone because of the colour of their skin, never have. Fair enough there are some on here that'll never believe me. Being pro-white does not make you anti anything.

In London there is a Black TV cable channel, I know of 2 'black' radio stations, when Obama won the US elections there were 100's of thousands of black Americans who voted for him due to his colour, people who had never bothered voting before. Are they racist? Not in the least, they came out to support one of their own......or maybe it is as much racist as those who voted against him because of his colour, after all, he never won many seats down Mississippi. For what its worth, I think Obama could be a breath of fresh air compared to the Bush administration.

I do look after my own first, as in my family and friends. After that I look after people who are willing to work but need a helping hand. The vast majority of the sponging wasters are indiginous Brits, the vast mayority of immigrants work fecking hard. So I'm sorry if I couldn't give a rat's about those poor down trodden white sponging wasters, give me the hard working immigrants any day.

I take it you want children, sports fans, animal lovers etc thrown out of the country too as they have tv channels all to themselves. How about the Christian channels that spout evangelical nonsense and try and convert people away from their traditional Anglican and Presbyterian faiths. Should we throw out all the white American Evangelicals.

As far as I am concerned the 'black' radio and tv stations do a good job catering to a market, and it means I don't have to listen to stuff I have zero interest in. I have the multitude of white orientated commercial and BBC radio and TV stations I can listen too.

And to be honest, anybody who voted for Obama because he was black is just as racist as those who voted against him for the same reason. I look forward to the day when people won't even notice the colour of the skin or the sex of the candidate and will vote on the thing that actually matters, wheather the candidate can deliver the best policies for the country.

I don't know you chief. Sure you're a nice chap.

But that is basically along the lines of saying - "the holocaust was right - but some of my best pals are Jewish".

Jebus H.

We have to look after our own first, just as we' look after aour family and friends first before others. It was my late Grandmother who first told me the saying 'charity begins at home', she was born in 1899.

But does "our own" include black English people?

My definition of "our own" does. It also includes Poles, Lithuanians and Romanians. Oddly enough, it doesn't include Africans, Asians, Australians or Americans.

Hey, my definition of "our own" includes the British even though I'm barred by birth and citizenship from being a British nationalist. I guess that's the kind of paradoxical stuff that happens when you buy into the European project. ;)

But even my definition of "our own" isn't going to cut it any more. If there's one thing we should be learning from current events, it's that our economic destinies are connected across the planet. And history should teach us that many of the social and cultural things we hold to be important are the by-product of economic development. In a globalised world, we aren't going to make a better future by narrow nationalism. Those countries who try will drag themselves into an economic and social backwater.

Professor.Arturo
I do look after my own first, as in my family and friends. After that I look after people who are willing to work but need a helping hand. The vast majority of the sponging wasters are indiginous Brits, the vast mayority of immigrants work fecking hard. So I'm sorry if I couldn't give a rat's about those poor down trodden white sponging wasters, give me the hard working immigrants any day.

I take it you want children, sports fans, animal lovers etc thrown out of the country too as they have tv channels all to themselves. How about the Christian channels that spout evangelical nonsense and try and convert people away from their traditional Anglican and Presbyterian faiths. Should we throw out all the white American Evangelicals.

As far as I am concerned the 'black' radio and tv stations do a good job catering to a market, and it means I don't have to listen to stuff I have zero interest in. I have the multitude of white orientated commercial and BBC radio and TV stations I can listen too.

And to be honest, anybody who voted for Obama because he was black is just as racist as those who voted against him for the same reason. I look forward to the day when people won't even notice the colour of the skin or the sex of the candidate and will vote on the thing that actually matters, wheather the candidate can deliver the best policies for the country.

No, I am saying no such thing. You misunderstood what I said. I have no problem whatsoever with black tv or radio stations. I said imagine if a tv station started aimed at white people, and being predominantly white, it would be crucified in the press as racist. Black people have no problem celebrating their heritage and roots, and its accepted (quite rightly), but if whites do it......all hell breaks loose! Its as if we are terrified to celebrate our heritage, please explain?

Sheriff Fatman
No, I am saying no such thing. You misunderstood what I said. I have no problem whatsoever with black tv or radio stations. I said imagine if a tv station started aimed at white people, and being predominantly white, it would be crucified in the press as racist. Black people have no problem celebrating their heritage and roots, and its accepted (quite rightly), but if whites do it......all hell breaks loose! Its as if we are terrified to celebrate our heritage, please explain?

I don't need to imagine it, there are hundreds of them all over the country. Listen to Classic FM, a radio channel that plays almost exclusively 'white' peoples music and celibrates European culture and roots. Listen to BBC Scotland, a radio channel that cters predominently to the 'white' Scot and regularly celibrates Scottish heritage and roots.

I could list hundreds of radio and TV channels, but you get my drift.

You might be terrified to celibrate your heritage, but I am not because I want to include others in the celibration, not exclude them.

I don't know you chief. Sure you're a nice chap.

But that is basically along the lines of saying - "the holocaust was right - but some of my best pals are Jewish".

Jebus H.

That is so well put but I think you're being slightly disingenuous there.

You actually think he's a complete waste of space, don't you?

It's OK - you're not alone.

Professor.Arturo

But does "our own" include black English people?

My definition of "our own" does. It also includes Poles, Lithuanians and Romanians. Oddly enough, it doesn't include Africans, Asians, Australians or Americans.

Hey, my definition of "our own" includes the British even though I'm barred by birth and citizenship from being a British nationalist. I guess that's the kind of paradoxical stuff that happens when you buy into the European project. ;)

But even my definition of "our own" isn't going to cut it any more. If there's one thing we should be learning from current events, it's that our economic destinies are connected across the planet. And history should teach us that many of the social and cultural things we hold to be important are the by-product of economic development. In a globalised world, we aren't going to make a better future by narrow nationalism. Those countries who try will drag themselves into an economic and social backwater.

Another good post. Better watch the mods will be after you for getting in the Ratcatchers good books :P

'Our own'? Does that mean British? The Indians and Gurkhas consider themselves British as well, and so do I, these people have fought side by side with us for over 2 centuries and I am proud to call them our brothers.

Poles and other Eastern Europeans stood by us during the war, and the young poles who are here now integrate with us and there is no problem.

But there are certain people in this country who plain and simple do not like us, they do not like western civilisation and want to hurt us, yet we are expected to bend over backwards so as not to offend them, sorry, I find that offensive.

Professor.Arturo
That is so well put but I think you're being slightly disingenuous there.

You actually think he's a complete waste of space, don't you?

It's OK - you're not alone.

Love you too :P

Professor.Arturo
I don't need to imagine it, there are hundreds of them all over the country. Listen to Classic FM, a radio channel that plays almost exclusively 'white' peoples music and celibrates European culture and roots. Listen to BBC Scotland, a radio channel that cters predominently to the 'white' Scot and regularly celibrates Scottish heritage and roots.

I could list hundreds of radio and TV channels, but you get my drift.

You might be terrified to celibrate your heritage, but I am not because I want to include others in the celibration, not exclude them.

Classic fm? behave, you seriously think only white Europeans appreciate the greats like Mozart or Beethoven?

Sheriff Fatman
Classic fm? behave, you seriously think only white Europeans appreciate the greats like Mozart or Beethoven?

Do you think only those of African decent appreciate some of the greats of the African, Afro-Carribean, Afro-American and Afro-European music genres.

You asked why we were not allowed tv and radio stations that celibrate white European culture. I gave you two, I could have given you plenty more, but now you change the rules. So much like the BNP way moan about something, get shown that they are wrong, say 'yes but....' and change what they were moaning about in the first place.

Professor.Arturo
You're a wee bit behind. I'm trolling your ignorant a@s on the other thread as well.

Other thread? you lost me. Nice to know I have a stalker though

Well between you and Scientology's office of special affairs, guess I have my hands full....they dont like criticism either.

I like to be kept busy :)

Professor.Arturo
Do you think only those of African decent appreciate some of the greats of the African, Afro-Carribean, Afro-American and Afro-European music genres.

You asked why we were not allowed tv and radio stations that celibrate white European culture. I gave you two, I could have given you plenty more, but now you change the rules. So much like the BNP way moan about something, get shown that they are wrong, say 'yes but....' and change what they were moaning about in the first place.

You are twisting my answers. Lets kid on I am a millionaire, I decide to start a new tv station:

called...."The White heterosexual channel" aimed at...well its obvious, what do you reckon the headlines tomorrow would be?

the stations and channels you mention are aimed at anyone and everyone.

Other thread? you lost me. Nice to know I have a stalker though

Well between you and Scientology's office of special affairs, guess I have my hands full....they dont like criticism either.

I like to be kept busy :)

I'm bored. It's a ten minute stalk. When compared to your whole life of ignorant bitterness, it's nothing really is it?

Professor.Arturo
I'm bored. It's a ten minute stalk. When compared to your whole life of ignorant bitterness, it's nothing really is it?

Must try harder.

The smart ones who actually debate must have gone to bed.

nite nite, and dont forget Teddy.

Sheriff Fatman
You are twisting my answers. Lets kid on I am a millionaire, I decide to start a new tv station:

called...."The White heterosexual channel" aimed at...well its obvious, what do you reckon the headlines tomorrow would be?

Classic fm certainly isn't aimed at me. Radio Scotland is slightly more aimed at me, but 95% of it certainly isn't.

Some of the black radio stations play music that is much more aimed at my tastes.

If you became a millionaire and started a station called the White Heterosexual Channel you wouldn't get any complaints from me. But if your editorial policy was the same as your political outlook, forcebly excluding anybody who doesn't look like yourself I would have a problem. Actually scratch that, there would be no need for me to have a problem you would go bust within a fortnight. Isn't capitalism wonderful, the market is king.

Professor.Arturo
Classic fm certainly isn't aimed at me. Radio Scotland is slightly more aimed at me, but 95% of it certainly isn't.

Some of the black radio stations play music that is much more aimed at my tastes.

If you became a millionaire and started a station called the White Heterosexual Channel you wouldn't get any complaints from me. But if your editorial policy was the same as your political outlook, forcebly excluding anybody who doesn't look like yourself I would have a problem. Actually scratch that, there would be no need for me to have a problem you would go bust within a fortnight. Isn't capitalism wonderful, the market is king.

You are twisting it again. The example was an extreme example, but you dont see what I am getting at, or you are choosing to side step it.

Sheriff Fatman
You are twisting it again. The example was an extreme example, but you dont see what I am getting at, or you are choosing to side step it.

I am side stepping nothing. There are plenty of radio channels and TV stations devoted to white European culture and heritage, there are a few 'black' radio channels and TV stations devoted to 'black' culture and heritage. None of them try and exclude people from other backgrounds from listening or watching them. You seem to have a problem with names, which to me is pointless nit picking.

Anyway I really better get some sleep, I've got college in the morning. Before anybody mentions sponging students I pay my own fees, I don't get the government to support me (though I do take the loans, I would be daft not to).

Must try harder.

The smart ones who actually debate must have gone to bed.

nite nite, and dont forget Teddy.

You probably sit at home pulling the arms and legs off them.

I am side stepping nothing. There are plenty of radio channels and TV stations devoted to white European culture and heritage, there are a few 'black' radio channels and TV stations devoted to 'black' culture and heritage. None of them try and exclude people from other backgrounds from listening or watching them. You seem to have a problem with names, which to me is pointless nit picking.

There exist, in your words, "black" radio channels and TV stations. There are no "white" radio channels or TV stations. Your examples above are wrong. They may have programming that caters to the general population, but to classify them as "white" is simply wrong.

Inverse racism is wrong and it does exist. The whole issue of racism would disappear if people - all people - stopped talking about it.

Anyway I really better get some sleep, I've got college in the morning. Before anybody mentions sponging students I pay my own fees, I don't get the government to support me (though I do take the loans, I would be daft not to).

And who subsidises those loans?

Sheriff Fatman
There exist, in your words, "black" radio channels and TV stations. There are no "white" radio channels or TV stations. Your examples above are wrong. They may have programming that caters to the general population, but to classify them as "white" is simply wrong.

Inverse racism is wrong and it does exist. The whole issue of racism would disappear if people - all people - stopped talking about it.

And who subsidises those loans?

It wasn't my words it was Ratcatchers, I was quoting. Those radio stations aim at a certain section of the audience, the vast majority of whom are of Africa decent, Classic FM aims at another section of the audience (it certainly isn't the general population as classical music is not and never has been the provence of the general population) the vast majority of whom are of European desent. You are getting as hung up over names as Ratcatcher.

The taxes I have payed working for a living for the last 20 years, I might as well get something back.

And to be honest, anybody who voted for Obama because he was black is just as racist as those who voted against him for the same reason.

I agree, although I'm not a great fan of the word racist as it is used to mean almost anything these days. It is far too easy to judge people on skin colour, appearance, nationality, hair style, dress, name, race etc. etc. So many opinions on and about people are made on the basis of stereotypes. Wouldn't it be nice if we could start judging people on what they say and, more importantly, what they do (and even then, give everyone some latitude for being as human and consequentially as flawed as the rest of us)?

Or is I a dreamer? :)

The People's Chimp

YOu're totally missing the point; it's either wilful, in the face of proof that your point is crap, or it's not, in which case, well, it kind of proves everyone else's point.

Have you not looked at your tv listings lately? What the hell is 'nuts tv' but a predominantly white heterosexual tv channel? What are all those other crap channels on sky?

The main point, which you've chosen to ignore, is that all of the main channels already exist to serve a white british agenda! As white 'british' people we already have a million mouthpieces and spokespersons, our musical and cultural tastes are already catered to/pandered to.

We haven't faced centuries of racism, of subjugation, of slavery, of institutional bias, we don't walk down the street and take abuse, we don't fear going into a country pub wondering what kind of reaction we'll face...I could go on and on, but really, if you don't see it I wonder if you ever will.

I P Knightley
White, White, White is right..................................

Crap song.

Especially when compared to:

Black is Black,

Whoa-oh-oh

I want my baby back

(Now there's a tune in my head for the day!!)

Especially when compared to:

Black is Black,

Whoa-oh-oh

I want my baby back

(Now there's a tune in my head for the day!!)

Aw naw.

Archived