BNP members list leaked - allegedly

Guest Alex Guttenplan

• Replies 457
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Surely any credibility the BNP may once have had will now be eroded, thus rendering them obselete. Some of the members are up in arms at their details being displayed. Begs the question of why they joined in the first place.

Absolute quality comment against one female member who is a nurse - her hobbies, which would be more attributable to a Womens Institute member than a BNP member are listed as "walking, caravanning, cross-stitch & knitting, helping people in need". Surely that doesn't apply to all people?!!:P

Apparently been leaked by former treasurer John Walker

Contains home details of the leader Nick Griffin, apparently 2 rangers players on the list although can't find them

The original version was meant to be searchable however its gone so the only way left is to troll the list for suspects

It will be interesting to see how the media deal with it, it holds a lot of personal information so they will need to be careful on how they report it

• Moderators

Sorry about the temporary removal of this thread. Members are advised that they should not post (or link to) what claims to be personal data about members of the BNP. This could get the board into trouble, especially if the information turns out to be untrue or inaccurate.

Sorry about the temporary removal of this thread. Members are advised that they should not post (or link to) what claims to be personal data about members of the BNP. This could get the board into trouble, especially if the information turns out to be untrue or inaccurate.

You been checking your name never appeared mod 1:p

Joke :)

If anyone works out who the rangers players are a PM would be good, Ive checked all the obvious ones

I was amazed a certain baby eating motherwell midfielder wasnt a member:eek:

Geoff Kilpatrick

Ha! Leaving aside the "invasion of privacy" points, I find it amusing that this so-called "genuine political party" has its knickers in a knot over this, as its membership doesn't want anyone to know that they are a member of this party.

It is rather ironic although I read somewere that a serving police officer is dismissed if a member. Surely this cant be correct or legal.

Just seen a cracker "discretion required - Government employee" :P

They aren't Rangers players. The rumour started because a BNP member was referring to "Ranger's anti-fascist campaign going out the window" and was incorrectly espoused with the players rumour. The member in question was talking about all the members in and around Ibrox, though there are 2 SPL footballers in the list.

No idea who, so don't PM me. Yet. :P

It is rather ironic although I read somewere that a serving police officer is dismissed if a member. Surely this cant be correct or legal.

1) You don't understand what "irony" is.

2) It is both correct and legal.

It's weird innit. I HATE the BNP. Complete 100% opposite of my political and social make-up, but at the same time they are a legitimate (legally speaking) political party.

I would think that would mean you can't lose your job etc if you are a member. Unless for public servants - police, nurses etc - is it a conflict of interests if it is known you are prejudiced against certain people you should be serving.

I have zero sympathy and it's hilarious reading, seeing them squirm as if being found out to be in some sort of pederast ring, but it's just interesting - never thought about it like that!

Hope it's true though - feck'em!!!!

I found someone.

Cryptic clues or hang man?

If I was to guess, and I have no idea why, I'd go for two ex Rangers players who are now at Motherwell.

Cryptic clues or hang man?

If I was to guess, and I have no idea why, I'd go for two ex Rangers players who are now at Motherwell.

It's not a footballer as far as I'm aware. All it says against his name is 'high profile sportsman' - I've no idea who he is and a google search does nothing to help.

It's not a footballer as far as I'm aware. All it says against his name is 'high profile sportsman' - I've no idea who he is and a google search does nothing to help.

I have no clue who he is. Although, he stays only 15 minutes from me, I might go to his door with a white sheet on my face. :)

I have no clue who he is. Although, he stays only 15 minutes from me, I might go to his door with a white sheet on my face. :)

Read your PMs (again). :P I have a question that I'll probably get banned for.

I have hunted down the boy mentioned

He's more of a ****** for describing himself as a high profile sportsman, he is some moto cross racer who appears about 30 pages down google

I did find another interesting one

Any clue as to the first letter of the surname to make it easier ;)

Scary thing is first page I seen and I'm certain it is someone who used to work at the same place as me

I have hunted down the boy mentioned

He's more of a ****** for describing himself as a high profile sportsman, he is some moto cross racer who appears about 30 pages down google

I did find another interesting one

Clues Prancer..

Any clue as to the first letter of the surname to make it easier ;)

Scary thing is first page I seen and I'm certain it is someone who used to work at the same place as me

I live near Rosyth and I know someone on that first page!!.

I'm going to bed.

I am in no way posting the link, I have no desire to. However, should anyone want to join the BNP or access some information, [email protected] is a great email to google/ use. You might find something useful.

I'm going to bed.

I am in no way posting the link, I have no desire to. However, should anyone want to join the BNP or access some information, [email protected] is a great email to google/ use. You might find something useful.

Did you not bookmark it for further reference?

Could be priceless for blackmail.

How do you work that one out? I only see one obvious one.

Typed in the name of my town and some came up with hearts related emails.

There is a guy who shares his name with a Celtic midfielder on there too.

:P

If it's the one i've just found the commute to training would be a bit of a *******...

:P

If it's the one i've just found the commute to training would be a bit of a *******...

An hours drive from his former club though :rolleyes:

An hours drive from his former club though :rolleyes:

Good point.

Fair point, but wasn't this midfielder born outside the UK?

Aye, think one of his parents might have been aswell.

Good point.

Aye, think one of his parents might have been aswell.

And amazingly it isnt ireland

Still not found these SPL footballers yet, anyone else had much luck

And amazingly it isnt ireland

Still not found these SPL footballers yet, anyone else had much luck

There's someone sharing a name with a Celtic defender currently on loan south of the border... comes from the same neck of the woods as him too.

Archived