?32 for cespit park (merged threads)

John

A) Dont go - Celtic are disgusting animals and thankfully I havent been to there ****hole in a few seasons

B) Motherwell reduced prices for rangers and celtic only

32 quid to sit behind a pillar and get treated like filth from the police.

Ive seen Hearts supporters arrested for sneezing.

No thanks.

About time Hearts just stopped buying any tickets of Smeltic. It happens in Spain and Italy (etc) - where away fans dont go to certain games as it aint worth the hassle.

I think this time round I will abstain from the pleasant, relaxed trip to Parkhead.

?32 is a bit much to watch the systematic ejection of Hearts fans.

Guest juvehearts

the wholesale price of gas has went up

they need the extra income to keep the caravan warm.

****** every single one of them

I thought there were SPL rules in place that you could only charge away fans more than home supporters if they were located in a superior part of the Stadium. For example; not behind a ****ing pillar.

Did Rangers not complain to Dunfermline for something similar and got thousands paid back?

Bloody hell, ?32 to go watch hearts get humped, **** that! They've got a cheek to be charging that crazy price. The moan about the prices there fans get chaged at other grounds but then stick there prices up! **** them, they can ram the tickets up there ar5e. Dirty ***** bashturds!

Anyway Isint the game on setanta?

Is that not the same we charge them?

nope, we charged them ?27

Anyway Isint the game on setanta?

no............ but it should be on a polish satellite channel via the hotbird satellite.

Charlie-Brown
Not nearly enough.

Well obviously :) but was there not some outrage last season we were charging them ?33 for some sections?

I'll be there then straight on to the Primal Scream gig after... should be a good day out. ****ing pricey tho.

Me too mate, should be a top day eh. Tickets aren't cheap for either event!

Toxteth O'Grady

no............ but it should be on a polish satellite channel via the hotbird satellite.

It will be a pleasant afternoon in the pub for me then (12 inch illuminations;)

Nelly Terraces

Sadly, these borderline criminal shop fronts are getting exactly what they want.

Charge an inordinate and disgusting amount to away fans - if they pay it, great, Ceptic FC are quids in. If they don't, so what, it's not that much money to them, and they'll probably just reduce the away allocation even further from the joke amount it is right now, thus handing them yet more of an advantage when playing teams at the tattiebowl.

It's a win-win for the plastic paddy pondlife - they really can't lose here. My hunch is that they're trying to put off away fans going there altogether. They can take the hit on the cash, its **** all to them. It fits in with their plans for the tattiebowl being 100% full of criminal vermin.

Their nothing short of fascists, seeing anyone else as totally inferior to themselves, the great Celtic FC. The nauseating language they use shows this up on a daily basis ? ?The Celtic family?, ?The Celtic way? ?Best fans in the world?. They simply see themselves as superior to everyone, the rest of us are meant to grateful we breath the same air. They even hijacked the tragic death of a man to their own ends, Do you think they?d actually give a flying duck about a few fans from clubs they detest not showing up at their arena of bigots and bile? No chance.

Celtic FC ? they think their masterace. Celtic FC ? Nazis.

its a scandal to charge us ?32 for the way we get treated there and to sit behind a bloody pillar,

what a nerve there fans have complaining about the prices they have to pay, when there own club charge this,

also us jambos should be boycotting fir park as fat Boyle has only reduced the prices for the ugly sisters :mad:

32 quid to sit behind a pillar and get treated like filth from the police.

Ive seen Hearts supporters arrested for sneezing.

No thanks.

About time Hearts just stopped buying any tickets of Smeltic. It happens in Spain and Italy (etc) - where away fans dont go to certain games as it aint worth the hassle.

after being arrested at the CIS cup game last year AT HALF TIME for next to nothing, i'll be giving this one a miss.

As much as I don't understand or like these prices or have any time for these bar stewards ... I have been skinned 35 to go to Tynie for the Rangers game!!

I won't be going - indeed I have not set foot in the place since "98". I refuse to pay them the money to be treated like an animal by their stewards and the numbskull police officers on duty there.

after being arrested at the CIS cup game last year AT HALF TIME for next to nothing, i'll be giving this one a miss.

Whitey mate:mad:

You missed two outstanding stikes that night.

I think i was nearly lifted for over celebrating.

I've still got my ticket stub on the wall from when we beat them April 05 (Miller+Burchill)

?22 that day. Big price hike in 4 years.

Oh well, ?32 wont put me off the posibility of experiencing a great day such as that once again :)

I would not pay, on a point of principle, more than ?25 for an SPL game.

Anymore than that and they are quite simply ripping the pish out you.

I've still got my ticket stub on the wall from when we beat them April 05 (Miller+Burchill)

?22 that day. Big price hike in 4 years.

Oh well, ?32 wont put me off the posibility of experiencing a great day such as that once again :)

Fond memories of that game. Had a quid on Miller to score first and Hearts to win 2-0.

Just the cool odds of 450/1.:)

Romanov Stole My Pension

Can I just add that Celtic are charging the home fans ?32/?29 as well so it's not just us jambos that are paying those ridiculous prices.

That money really is worth it if we win though, best away day after Easter Road imo.

I was thinking about going as my first trip to parkheid last season was the memorable win in the Cup. But at 32 quid im thinking they can stuff it.

have you seen the shocking prices at septic park in 3 weeks time to go through get treated like **** for ?35 getting told to sit down by the terrible policing and not aloud to even sing with a restricted view aswell, even though i will probably be going through myself i just think going to these dumps like septic park ibrox and the bus station along the road are just getting worse and worse!

credit crunch anyone?:mad:

Miller Jambo 60
As much as I don't understand or like these prices or have any time for these bar stewards ... I have been skinned 35 to go to Tynie for the Rangers game!!

Not the point ,i wont be at that shathole with my kids.

Why cause i like my FREEDOM and clothes.

They stink after paradise ha ha :)

Archived