I cannot review my old posts!

Mr Sifter

Another "new" JKB query....

Can you guys still look back at your old posts?

I no longer have that option......anyone know why?

Cheers!

Anyone got an answer to this?

Thought i might mention it again, seeing as it had slipped on to page (ahem) 5

Commander Harris

I can review mine, or anyone else for that matter.(well, the posts made on this board of course)

Are you a subscribed member? perhaps searching is disabled for non-subscriptions?

As far as I am aware I am a subscribed member (choosing your own avatar etc etc).

Until very recently I HAVE been able to check both my, and others, post histories, but not now!

Mods, whats happening?

Guest GhostHunter

In a thread you've posted on, if you click on your username, you should get a drop down menu - one of which is for your old posts.

In a thread you've posted on, if you click on your username, you should get a drop down menu - one of which is for your old posts.

Yeah, this works ok for me.

Cheers.

When i try this, all i get is....

BM USM, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?

2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Archived