Motherwell v Dundee off already!!

The Old Tolbooth

The Old Tolbooth

What a joke of a club, if it was up to me I'd boot them out the league until they get a stadium fit for purpose!

brellierlegend

I think it just highlights that Gretna should have not been allowed in the league using a groundshare. It just does not work in Scotland because of the weather!

What a joke of a club, if it was up to me I'd boot them out the league until they get a stadium fit for purpose!

Aww ffs I just put a bet on Motherwell to beat Dundee too. My odds will just decrease eh? Rather than the whole bet being voided?

The Old Tolbooth
Aww ffs I just put a bet on Motherwell to beat Dundee too. My odds will just decrease eh? Rather than the whole bet being voided?

Aye, yer roll up will be one team less now bud, more chance of it coming in tho ;)

Crumbs. This is going to destroy their season: they'll never cope with the backlog they'll face now. United for 3rd, I wonder?

Crumbs. This is going to destroy their season: they'll never cope with the backlog they'll face now. United for 3rd, I wonder?

Are they going to have time to fit in all their league games before the split? Looks like they've got 9 weeks to fit in 12 league games and at least 1 cup game. Going to be a bit of a push if the weather keeps up and the pitch will surely only get worse from now with Gretna on it too.

Yes unless the game is played in the same game week i.e. if it is played before the following Saturday it will still count and you will have to wait - I think.

I think it just highlights that Gretna should have not been allowed in the league using a groundshare. It just does not work in Scotland because of the weather!

This is the root cause. Yes the weather has been crap but having games on the park every week is destroying it.

Yes unless the game is played in the same game week i.e. if it is played before the following Saturday it will still count and you will have to wait - I think.

Aww no way man! That just ruins my Saturday in front of the box!

another mark o respect fir Phil O'Donnel is it, mind you, maybe he was the new messiah, its done f'all but rain/snow since he died

Archived