Enjoy Bennywholess Lads!!!!!

Clerry Jambo

loveofthegame

Selling Velicka for anything over ?1M wouldnt bother me where he our player.

However being a Kaunas player we wouldnt see a penny. Catch 22 of this ridiculous situation we're in.

Wouldnt mind selling him in summer when we have time to find a suitable replacement. Velicka is nothing special.

Dont see this happening though- Vlad will overvalue him and hold out for big bucks that he'll probably never receive(ie Jose Goncalves) especially from a Norwegian club . Plus why would Velicka wanna go to Norway?!

alwaysthereinspirit
Yeah, cos he really will be off right enough.

Would you swap the SPL for the Norwegian league?

Are you saying that you think the SPL is better than the Norwegian league. We're only slightly better than the Albanian league. We have a terrible league. Velicka would be smart to leave.

Craig Gordon was one of our players and we havn't seen much of that money either.

can anyone confirm if Bednar was sold and if so how much did Vlad get ?

Another boot in the gonads by Romanov.

This is becoming farcical.

What is becoming farcical are the amount of posts that have a dig at Romanov even when there is no reason for doing so.

Velicka is still a Hearts player but if Romanov recieves an offer of above 1.5million he'd be right to accept it.

FWIW, I think he'll be here till the summer in the hope that he can score a few more goals, Pushing up his value even more so.

Exactly what happened with Cameron, Niemi, McCann etc etc. Sold at inopportune moments with no suitable replacement.

Hearts are and always have been a selling club I'm afraid. You'd better get used to it, as until there's a stadium which can bring in proper money week-on-week, we're going to have to flog players to balance the books. Rodney said as much at the last AGM but still people seem to want an endless supply of expensive players.

Personally, I've already come to terms with this season being a write-off(barring any miracles). We'd be much better as a club getting the right manager in and building for next season, in my honest opinion...

Selling Velicka for anything over ?1M wouldnt bother me where he our player.

However being a Kaunas player we wouldnt see a penny. Catch 22 of this ridiculous situation we're in.

Wouldnt mind selling him in summer when we have time to find a suitable replacement. Velicka is nothing special.

Dont see this happening though- Vlad will overvalue him and hold out for big bucks that he'll probably never receive(ie Jose Goncalves) especially from a Norwegian club . Plus why would Velicka wanna go to Norway?!

People keep saying Velicka is nothing special but he scores goals. On-form strikers are like hens teeth and I couldn't care a jot if he sits on his arse for 80 minutes but scores the winner. Who would we replace him with - we clearly ain't buying at the moment...

eh?

Another team are watching one of our players. Thats pretty much it.

Velicka has been one of the few bright spots in our squad and it would be very damaging if we let him go before the summer. I doubt that'll happen. though. We are already pretty weak in attack and I don't see him being allowed to leave, nor wanting to.

What is becoming farcical are the amount of posts that have a dig at Romanov even when there is no reason for doing so.

Velicka is still a Hearts player but if Romanov recieves an offer of above 1.5million he'd be right to accept it.

FWIW, I think he'll be here till the summer in the hope that he can score a few more goals, Pushing up his value even more so.

Agreed.

On a side note..

This is why the transfer window for me does not work. The British one is shut but club from other countries are open and can plunder your club for players. Money is sometimes too good to refuse but it does seem rather unfair that you have to wait until the new window to get a replacement.

donaldius fordovich

It might be worth considering how much HMFC paid for Velicka (by my reckoning hee-haw) before we start moaning about who's going to get the money if he's sold.

A bid(which might not exist) comes in for one of our players(which hasn't even been accepted), and Vlads at fault?

:laugh:

Get a grip.

My OP was really more about playing Beniuisis - our season is over - FACT.

Frail is full of pesh and now HE is Vlad's puppet - I'm sure the majority of the support would like to see a few younger players get a chance rather than the drivel that keeps getting churned out week after week:mad:

I'm sure the home crowd would get behind a few of the youngsters rather than the normal negative reactions we are getting at the moment

Bennyuseless and Clum if Velicka and Nade get injured or suspended.

Frail is "happy with the squad".

Thats why Frial will be nothing more than an under 19 coach.

loveofthegame
People keep saying Velicka is nothing special but he scores goals. On-form strikers are like hens teeth and I couldn't care a jot if he sits on his arse for 80 minutes but scores the winner. Who would we replace him with - we clearly ain't buying at the moment...

Hence why i said i wouldn't mind selling him in the summer, not now.

I dont think hes special and think hes anything but irreplacable. The kind of player that'll score 5 goals in 5 games then none in 10 imo.

What is most farcical is the few of you who come on and still defend Romanov. There is no defence for his blatant seeding of misinformation. and total contempt of anyone outside of his inner circle.

I think this is clearly just Frail trying to give Benny a wee public boost in morale - privately I am sure he would say that along with the rest of us we can all see he is clearly nowhere near the required standard to play in the SPL let alone actually wear the Hearts jersey!!!

touch of a baby elephant, no pace and no awareness to either hold the ball up or play anyone else in on goal!! Out his depth by a good few miles!!!

A truly , truly terrible football player. I for one would be furious if I forked out ?20 to go and watch this diddy leading our attack. He makes Callum Elliot look appealing.

Eh? Did you actually read the article? Norwegian club interested in one of our players = boot in the nuts off Romanov, sorry, i'm afraid you'll have to explain that one. No, really!!

No i'm not a Vlad sheep, but the only farcical thing about this is people using it as yet another excuse to have a dig at Vlad. I mean what do you want Vlad to do, send his KGB mates over to Norway to sort them out for having the audacity to watch one of our players?

Guest Dipped Flake

What??? The evening news come up with a story about a club watching one of our players and that is Romanovs fault......sorry I don't get it.

Ally Alexander

Velicka is not our player to sell and Kaunus can't sell him either without breaking the loan agreement.

Unless Hearts agree.

Guest Dipped Flake
My OP was really more about playing Beniuisis - our season is over - FACT.

Frail is full of pesh and now HE is Vlad's puppet - I'm sure the majority of the support would like to see a few younger players get a chance rather than the drivel that keeps getting churned out week after week:mad:

I'm sure the home crowd would get behind a few of the youngsters rather than the normal negative reactions we are getting at the moment

Glad you went for the positives rather than the usual negative reactions we are getting at the moment:)

I will be sorry if he were to go, but let us not forget the EEN had him going to Bolton - it never happened.

To say Vlad has done us over when he has not actually done anything is unfair.

For me, ?1.5m is a decent offer, but would rather we had an established replacement first - this is assuming he did leave of course.

With regards to who gets the money, yes, Kauunas will get it, but will probably use it to buy a player, who they ultimately iwll loan to us - it would merely be an accounting transaction.

I will be sorry if he were to go, but let us not forget the EEN had him going to Bolton - it never happened.

To say Vlad has done us over when he has not actually done anything is unfair.

For me, ?1.5m is a decent offer, but would rather we had an established replacement first - this is assuming he did leave of course.

With regards to who gets the money, yes, Kauunas will get it, but will probably use it to buy a player, who they ultimately iwll loan to us - it would merely be an accounting transaction.

1.5M is a offer too good to miss:eek:

What is most farcical is the few of you who come on and still defend Romanov. There is no defence for his blatant seeding of misinformation. and total contempt of anyone outside of his inner circle.

So we should criticise Romanov because a Norwegian club are looking at one of our players and may be about to make a bid?

Please explain to me how that works.

Glad you went for the positives rather than the usual negative reactions we are getting at the moment:)

OK - Would you care to list lets say 2 positives on the playing side of things but please feel free to append to this list for my enjoyment:)

letsmakesomenoise
1.5M is a offer too good to miss:eek:

For who? Vlad's pocket. As he has systematically asset stripped this great club, he has not invested anything like the money spent in the team.

Mind you. ?850k for the bullet. :4_1_72::4_1_72:

Although.... wait a minute. That waste of space was signed to the Hertz!! :confused::confused:

touch of a baby elephant, no pace and no awareness to either hold the ball up or play anyone else in on goal!! Out his depth by a good few miles!!!

A truly , truly terrible football player. I for one would be furious if I forked out ?20 to go and watch this diddy leading our attack. He makes Callum Elliot look appealing.

What are you basing this balanced and carefully considered appraisal on?

I wouldn't sell Velicka for any money, for several reasons:

1) We won't see a penny of it;

2) His goals are currently staving off relegation;

3) If he goes, Beniusis and Elliot become key squad members.

I think this is clearly just Frail trying to give Benny a wee public boost in morale - privately I am sure he would say that along with the rest of us we can all see he is clearly nowhere near the required standard to play in the SPL let alone actually wear the Hearts jersey!!!

From what I have seen so far I tend to agree:(

Craig Gordon was one of our players and we havn't seen much of that money either.

can anyone confirm if Bednar was sold and if so how much did Vlad get ?

Not sold, officially on loan till the end of the season.

I wouldn't sell Velicka for any money, for several reasons:

1) We won't see a penny of it;

2) His goals are currently staving off relegation;

3) If he goes, Beniusis and Elliot become key squad members.

Why should we see a penny of it? - he's not our player: he's on LOAN.

He belongs to Kaunus!

Why should we see a penny of it? - he's not our player: he's on LOAN.

He belongs to Kaunus!

I know that.

It's, erm, kind of why I made the point...

He's effectively ours to sell or keep as we please though. Where he is registered doesn't change my point a jot.

Thunderstruck

Surely not!

Doesn't this run contrary to the perceived wisdom that "all Lithuanians are duds and should **** off home at earliest opportunity"?

Miller Jambo 60

PUT YOUR MONEY IN BIG MOUTH sick of it

Archived