Zaluska - Worth a Punt?

Rawrrrrrrr

For me better than all of our keepers and available for free next year (probably a nominal in january)

Celtic want him, but surely we could convince him he is better at hearts than fighting for the celtic no13 strip.

hes pish. honestly. every time im at a utd game he looks dodgy, to be fair hes picked up his form in the last few week but all last season he was **** and i think we would be better lookin at szamotulski :cool:

Commander Harris

I think Celtic's interest is an indication that Boruc is on his way, if that's the case Zaluska is only going to end up at one place in January.

I can't see Boruc going

his form this season has been dreadful and I cant see anyone paying what celtic would want.

As for Zaluska, didnt have a great first season but seems to have been pretty excellent this year, Dundee utd fan I know hasnt stopped raving about him.

whatever resources hearts have should all be diverted to recruiting strikers. we already have 3 perfectly acceptable keepers, all of whom have the scope to improve a great deal.

what is it with the obsession about keepers these days? we aren't going to get another one anywhere near as good as gordon and we really need to accept that.

strikers please.

whatever resources hearts have should all be diverted to recruiting strikers. we already have 3 perfectly acceptable keepers, all of whom have the scope to improve a great deal.

what is it with the obsession about keepers these days? we aren't going to get another one anywhere near as good as gordon and we really need to accept that.

strikers please.

I don't agree

I would keep 1 of our existing 3 for back up but none of them imo are good enough for the first choice jersey

We need strikers too but if a GK is sitting right under our noses I would be right in there

I think the important question about him is....does he tuck in his top during the game or is he one of these usuless goalies who leave it hanging out ;)

I don't agree

I would keep 1 of our existing 3 for back up but none of them imo are good enough for the first choice jersey

We need strikers too but if a GK is sitting right under our noses I would be right in there

thank fek for that!! :)

I don't agree

Ours Goalies are not in the mould of CG but theres not many who are. But they are not anywhere near Hibs like either, our priority has to be further up the park. Strikers please!!!

Dr Ian Malcolm

To be fair to Kello, aside from the Derby (where he a) took a sore one to the head and B) didn't actually cost us any goals) he's been pretty good. On the evidence so far, I prefer him to Balogh. I'd stick with him.

To be fair to Kello, aside from the Derby (where he a) took a sore one to the head and B) didn't actually cost us any goals) he's been pretty good. On the evidence so far, I prefer him to Balogh. I'd stick with him.

Agree, don't know where the witch hunt after the derby came from, I feel more relaxed with him in goals rather than Balogh

Generic Username

Levein made a good point about this guy in the record today - basically he's only had about 40 competative 1st team matches in his career (or possibly his United career, one of the two) and he's advised him to sit tight and not rush off to the OF where he'll get wasted.

If players take note of that kind of advice from their managers and bide their time and take moves to clubs away from the OF/SPL it'll be for the benifit of their career.

What about a cheeky bid for sandaza or whatever his fooookin name is, give mcdonald a chance in the sticks, i remember a 4-1 drubbing at Brockville a few years back with a certain Mr Gordon in the goals. Lets go for the Spaniard, surely we have the financial clout if we offload the charlatens. Sandaza and Big Nads would be worth a punt. No?

Generic Username
What about a cheeky bid for sandaza or whatever his fooookin name is, give mcdonald a chance in the sticks, i remember a 4-1 drubbing at Brockville a few years back with a certain Mr Gordon in the goals. Lets go for the Spaniard, surely we have the financial clout if we offload the charlatens. Sandaza and Big Nads would be worth a punt. No?

Whilst I think that the Spanish lad Sandaza has done well in the last few weeks, he is, like Jamie Mole, not the solution to our striking problems.

We need a striker who can play with and compliment Nade or if we insist on sticking with 1 upfront, a stiker who can provide SERIOUS competition for him.

was it not 4-0 in the cup

was it not 4-0 in the cup

Can't remember the exact score mate, but seem to think it was his debut for the Hearts. I guess what am tryin to say is how will we ever find oot what Mcdonald is like if we don't give the lad a crack. Can he be any more shaky than the other two. Sandaza seems to instinctvely know where the goals are and looks like a reasonable poacher.

Can't remember the exact score mate, but seem to think it was his debut for the Hearts. I guess what am tryin to say is how will we ever find oot what Mcdonald is like if we don't give the lad a crack. Can he be any more shaky than the other two. Sandaza seems to instinctvely know where the goals are and looks like a reasonable poacher.

totally agree. he was meant to be outstanding in QOS's cup run last season so why is he not getting a shot. yeah i definitely remember him conceding 4 as a young lad. sandaza has good technique in the box good first touch and seems quite a good finisher.

He would cost too much (just the other day he was goading United into a big offer) and would not be that much better than our current five goalkeepers.

51 Shirts -Moments in Time
For me better than all of our keepers and available for free next year (probably a nominal in january)

Celtic want him, but surely we could convince him he is better at hearts than fighting for the celtic no13 strip.

We don't have enough keepers at the moment.:)

Great idea by a keeper as our strikers are doing the business!;)

JJ

Archived