The problem with football fans forums - no action.

Boozyuzi

In the good old days we would have been campaigning, boycotting, disrupting, striking, marching, protesting, singing, having meetings and then taking action.

The Mercer take over of Hibs is a prime example of how fans can rally, prevent unpopular measures forced on them by the club that they love (thankfully the Hibs fans were succesful).

Anyone up for leaving their PC screens behind and meeting at the Usher Hall (once it's refurbished ;)) to get this mess sorted?

Oooh ! I sound a bit like Joe Strummer there !

In the good old days we would have been campaigning, boycotting, disrupting, striking, marching, protesting, singing, having meetings and then taking action.

The Mercer take over of Hibs is a prime example of how fans can rally, prevent unpopular measures forced on them by the club that they love (thankfully the Hibs fans were succesful).

Anyone up for leaving their PC screens behind and meeting at the Usher Hall (once it's refurbished ;)) to get this mess sorted?

Oooh ! I sound a bit like Joe Strummer there !

I'm not sure JKB can be blamed for a lack of direct action. The problem is:

- no consensus:

*is it 'Vlad out': not many people support that

*is it 'Vlad stay but listen': hardly a great rallying cry, "What do we want? Vlad to listen to us. When do we want it? Oh the next time he's over"

*is it 'We want a manager': they've already promised that

*is it 'Stay out of team affairs': ditto

- no power

*The shareholding was more balanced in the past

*The Chairmen lived in Edinburgh and, sometimes disgracefully, were made aware of the discontent 'face to face'

I actually think JKB could act quite effectively as the starting point for a campaign if more than 2 or 3 people could agree with each other at any one time. Mostly kickback looks like a realisation of Bill Hicks' 'People who hate people Party'.

Kemptons feet

I actually think JKB could act quite effectively as the starting point for a campaign if more than 2 or 3 people could agree with each other at any one time. Mostly kickback looks like a realisation of Bill Hicks' 'People who hate people Party'.

How true. Solution? There is none.

Archived