McCurry Petition

Jambo Jet

The Old Tolbooth

I would sign it if it was joint with Aberdeen and ourselves, however it's supporting Aberdeen only and after the decisions those tossers got against us last weekend there's no chance of me backing them up!

I would sign it if it was joint with Aberdeen and ourselves, however it's supporting Aberdeen only and after the decisions those tossers got against us last weekend there's no chance of me backing them up!

Correct!

But surely if it is about the refereeing we cannot blame the sheep fans or players, it is all to do with the officials? Therefore we should do everything and take every opportunity we can to be heard.

After seeing the reaction of the Aberdeen players at Miko on Saturday, I will not be supporting any of their initiatives.

I still do not think the referees are crooked, but they are influenced by crowd/player reactions. They do not help themselves by working as a team, the linesmen are purely there to flag for throw ins and offside.

If you were the ref and you knew beforehand that one of the players had dived in the past, you would be very careful about giving him a penalty. You are more likely to give a penalty where the player involved is not a known cheat. That's human nature I'm afraid.

If you were the ref and you knew beforehand that one of the players had dived in the past, you would be very careful about giving him a penalty. You are more likely to give a penalty where the player involved is not a known cheat. That's human nature I'm afraid.

However as a professional I would have a pride in a job well done and if I made a mistake then own up. McCurry is quiet; they all are quiet.

If the dirty cheating barsteward had come out on Thursday and said look I got it wrong. I should have booked brother Whittaker for a closeline on Miko. I should have sent off brother Darchiville for assaulting Robbie. I should have disalowed the goal for handball by brother Ferguson. I should have given my team a penalty for Jose's handball and I should have given the Lithuanians more credit instead of presuming guilt.

Whistleblower my erse.

VR gave every team outwith the OF to stand up and be counted against bias and corrupt refs. They can fecking rot in a pile of their own ****e for me.

Archived