Does anyone believe Vlad will appoint a new manager?

Ellycopter

Serious question.

Am I wrong to laugh when I read the PR stories saying stuff like Hearts are "actively seeking a manager"?

the_godfather
Serious question.

Am I wrong to laugh when I read the PR stories saying stuff like Hearts are "actively seeking a manager"?

he will appoint a new manager

a lithuanian/eastern european DUD

Guest JamboRobbo

I had my doubts at the time, but said Vlad should be given time to see if the words of Jan 1st were followed up with actions.

I'm now beginning to think that we were just fed bs yet again. Not looking good on the managerial front IMO.

The longer it drags out with no appointment, the less I'll believe they have any intention of appointing a manager, and the more I'll believe they were just paying lip service to the fans concerns - yet again.

I had my doubts at the time, but said Vlad should be given time to see if the worsd of Jan 1st were followed up with actions.

I'm not beginning to think that we were just fed bs yet again. Not looking good on the managerial front IMO.

The longer it drags out with no appointment, the less I'll believe they have any intention of appointing a manager, and the more I'll believe they were just paying lip service to the fans concerns - yet again.

I agree, they were also buying time to get the Planning app in to cushion any infighting. there was a lot of talk of protests and boycotts a few days before the announcement. I believe that had something to do with it!

I had my doubts at the time, but said Vlad should be given time to see if the words of Jan 1st were followed up with actions.

I'm now beginning to think that we were just fed bs yet again. Not looking good on the managerial front IMO.

I agree but I just don't get it! How does a club function without a manager??

If he doesn't appoint one the implication must be that he is still 'managing' himself but through Frail.

He already has is new yes man.The names Frail

Seroiusly how they going to attract any decent manager when they still have to go and report to Korabotchjob.

Guest JamboRobbo
I agree but I just don't get it! How does a club function without a manager??

It doesn't. Any decent players it has move on the first opportunity they get, and the dross stay cause nobody wants them.

They team gradually slips down the league and.......

If he doesn't appoint one the implication must be that he is still 'managing' himself but through Frail.

Who knows mate. I do get the impression Frail is making his own decisions. I just don't think he has the experience to do the job that HMFC require of a manager right now.

The Old Tolbooth

What the advert should have stated is.....

"Hearts actively seeking a new man to gleefully accept a rimming from an apparently successful Russian businessman on a virtual daily basis, must be able to work a fax machine, vaseline supplied!"

Answer to the OP: yes, I do. My personal deadline is June 30 - though I realise many will disagree!

What all of you fools must realise is that we would have appointed a manager by now, but for the meddling of the SFA, the sports media, Steven Pressley, agents, the alignment of the planets, the runes, Rima's golden rod, the Government, Cilla Black, Orville the duck and the vatican.

Answer to the OP: yes, I do. My personal deadline is June 30 - though I realise many will disagree!

Just out of interest...why 30 June?

What all of you fools must realise is that we would have appointed a manager by now, but for the meddling of the SFA, the sports media, Steven Pressley, agents, the alignment of the planets, the runes, Rima's golden rod, the Government, Cilla Black, Orville the duck and the vatican.

Is that shaggy taking to the new manager there in your sig.

I think he will. No sure if it will be in the near future or in the summer.

Heart were very careful with the words they used on the website at New Year. I just cannot see how they can back down from it. I honestly do think that Romanov will bring in a new man.

We might not be happy with the name and Vlad may find it hard to keep out of team affairs - but there you go....

Any manager would find it difficult joining us at the moment IMO.

I hope we do get a new manager before the end of the season though, so he has some time to root out the underachievers and those that are simply not good enough.

The new manager must improve the quality of the training as I've never seen a team of professional footballers so unfit in my life. It's not just the preseason training that was badly run.

On a side note, one or two players are being paid way over what they are worth, and not wanting to leave until their contracts are up, simply because they know that they will not get that kind of money elsewhere. Can't Hearts simply issue a statement stating that the trust has broken down between the club and the player and rip the contract up? (do a Webster) I little extreme perhaps.

Yes i think that we'll appoint a new manager. I have a feeling that they wanted to get the window out of the way first so that the new manager couldnt go and bring in loads of new players.

Just out of interest...why 30 June?

Because any new manager will need a full preseason. I think Burley was appointed around that date too, which sets a reasonable precedent.

It doesn't. Any decent players it has move on the first opportunity they get, and the dross stay cause nobody wants them.

They team gradually slips down the league and.......

Who knows mate. I do get the impression Frail is making his own decisions. I just don't think he has the experience to do the job that HMFC require of a manager right now.

Frail needs a lifeline and Vlad 'managing' would have given him that. Without it he looks way out of his depth and I can't see that changing even if he gets his badges.

Why oh why do people still BELIEVE a word that comes from Vlads crap talking mouth,FFS HE IS A COMPLETE LIAR,the quicker Hearts fans realise this the better for all.

Everyone else in Scottish football has seen through him but yet some Hearts fans cant see the woods for the tree's.

No manager,guff second rate players,9th in league,out of the SFA cup,out of the league cup,yep we really are a team on the up with Vlad(here it comes though"He kept us a Tyncastle and has SUBMITED ,yes waawee,submited plans to redevelope Tynecastle"),this cant will say almost anything to keep some of you guy's on his side,get a grip NOW and we may be able to do something about it.

PS please dont give me the "well smart arse,tell us what to do" or "what's the alternative" there's been loads off suggetions in the past few months, just for your and every Hearts supporter past ,present and future,if we have one,do something please.

Because any new manager will need a full preseason. I think Burley was appointed around that date too, which sets a reasonable precedent.

And was emptied three months later. :o

And was emptied three months later. :o

Yes? Do you think we don't know that, or something?

Dont think hel bring a manager in till the season ticket moneys due

I think you have hit the nail.........................:rolleyes:

I think he will bring in a manager despite what some of the hysterical punters on here say.

I just think he's finding it difficult to find someone decent that's willing to work with him. And lets face it, you can't blame them can you ?

Yes? Do you think we don't know that, or something?

Think the point Julio was making is your are clutching at straws. Time to wake up and smell the coffee as some might say...;)

Funny, this post shows that despite the fact we all love our club we have different tolerance levels. I posted (really regularly) that we needed a manger for pre season THIS SEASON and was roundly hounded for it. Others felt their breaking point was earlier than me, others more recent.

Isn't it sad that we now see all fans' breaking point re defence of VR? Wouldn't it be great if it was not even an issue or discussion?

scott herbertson
Funny, this post shows that despite the fact we all love our club we have different tolerance levels. I posted (really regularly) that we needed a manger for pre season THIS SEASON and was roundly hounded for it. Others felt their breaking point was earlier than me, others more recent.

Isn't it sad that we now see all fans' breaking point re defence of VR? Wouldn't it be great if it was not even an issue or discussion?

It would be - much better than the current circs

I'm still not broken yet, though not a defender of VR I am still in the camp that he might , just might , deliver long term

I believe he will. It's just a matter of when, I suppose.

Another concern for me is how much of the new man's job he'll be allowed to get on with.

I just don't swallow the current line of "Frail is completely in control."

Sorry folks.

I'm still not broken yet, though not a defender of VR I am still in the camp that he might , just might , deliver long term

More power to you Scott,

I am tired of the continual fight. I am tired of trying to think of good reasons for going to games and spending money that I cannot afford, I am tired of being treated like a necessary evil by our owner.

I have reached the point that I need something to be given in return before I go back.

Yes - and I believe that a number of people have already been spoken to.

This time it has to be the right person to take this club forward. Too many stop-gaps over the past two years, and Romanov knows it.

Who ever gets the job now has a real chance to get rid of the dead wood at the end of the season and build a successful side for next year.

ToadKiller Dog

Thing is Vlad with his many faults is still able to sort things ,unlike the so called hat kickers have nothing to offer but conspiracy, black balloons,a mad race to see who can make the most outlandish negative post ,and childish verse slagging off there fellow jambos .

Thats why they cant get a majority even on kickback to join the protests .

the pull toward thinking the club will get it sorted in the end is stronger than anything and all the nothings those preaching the worse have to offer.

I think there will be a manager if he turns out to be a dud or Vlad gets in the road time will tell and i will judge it from then ,but i will be there to see it happen.

What some fail to understand that waiting to see if the changes take place is not the same as giving 100% boot licking support to the Romanov regime .

The major test of the Romanovs is and will be the outcome of the investment in the redevelopment of the club and the restructuring of the youth development,Because if that is not done correctly there is no long term future for the club.

I've been skeptical longer than most, long enough in fact to have passed through all five stage of grief. But I don't think it's just because I'm now in Acceptance mode that I think VR really is trying to do the right thing this time.

The lack of transfer activity in January does not concern me. The previous player recruitment model delivered us eleventh in the league; the few players of decent pedigree we have are rarely glimpsed in maroon. I don't really see the point in throwing more good money after bad.

john brownlee

havent read the whole thread but guarenteed to be hi jacked

Vlad will have to, as said on many posts SF does not have the certificates

are you happy with a guy doing your gas service thats not corgi registared same applys in any walk of life

I think hes waiting until the end of the African cup to announce our new manager possibly the french guy that will help Ghana win the cup .

:5643::5643::5643::5643:

The only way I can think of to know if Frail is actually running the show is to see if the Translator is still hanging in the dugout, does anyone know?

hartyfaeclery

is that date in reference to the end of the season i think you got the right date but the wrong month the end of the season dance is on saturday

Why such an outcry after the transfer window? IMO, if (an important word) we can climb up the league a bit, we might see some interest from the sort of managers/players that most of the hat kickers on here want to see. "We need a new RB/LB/ST/Manager/Owner".... plenty out there far worse than Robbie, Jose, Nade, Frail and, well, maybe not Vlad, but you get the idea. Clubs sitting in the erse end of the SPL don't attract quality.

In our current situation, I'm not surprised we didn't make any signings. Didn't mean that we didn't approach anybody. Whoever we could have brought in would've been slated stupid before he'd even kicked a ball/spoken to the team (don't even question that, because we all know it's true). If JKB truly represents our support, then woe betide anybody who comes into a job here. Don't think for a second that press, players, agents managers etc. don't read this site - How many users were on last night? How many actually posted? Right at this moment, the fans could be more off-putting than Vlad.

havent read the whole thread but guarenteed to be hi jacked

Vlad will have to, as said on many posts SF does not have the certificates

are you happy with a guy doing your gas service thats not corgi registared same applys in any walk of life

I think hes waiting until the end of the African cup to announce our new manager possibly the french guy that will help Ghana win the cup .

:5643::5643::5643::5643:

You're in a dreamworld, or a hobo. No-one can seriously believe the stuff you constantly spout!

Drylaw Hearts

I think we will appoint a Manager, but I'll be surprised if it's before the end of the Season.

I sincerely hope it is though, as he needs time to assess the squad and begin to make changes asap.

But something tells me we will move for Mark McGee in May.

Serious question.

no chance.........;)

I think we will appoint a Manager, but I'll be surprised if it's before the end of the Season.

I sincerely hope it is though, as he needs time to assess the squad and begin to make changes asap.

But something tells me we will move for Mark McGee in May.

He wouldn't come near Tynecastle with Vlad in charge.

Oopsupsideyerheed
Yes - and I believe that a number of people have already been spoken to.

This time it has to be the right person to take this club forward. Too many stop-gaps over the past two years, and Romanov knows it.

Who ever gets the job now has a real chance to get rid of the dead wood at the end of the season and build a successful side for next year.

Agreed......and my crystal ball tells me that we will have a new manager in place by the end of the month and we will all be happy bunnies..............IMO.:)

Archived