are we still on for some sort of protest for the gretna game

Martin Luther

It's not like you to post something constructive. Cheers for the advice;)

Mate, you've fallen for the oldest vladsheep trick in the book.

They've got you arguing about some trivial meaningless point so you and they are not discussing the real issues.

Don't do it again. ;)

Just the thought of this game fills me with dread.

Very much doubt I'll be there.

Not so much of a protest, more just cannae be erasd watching more o the same pi$h.

Some supporter you. Your type won't be missed in the slightest. :confused:

Correct. Sadly, & rather worryingly, there are STILL people out there that see nothing wrong with MadVlad & his cohorts way of running our formerly proud club. :mad:

Name them?

One poster who is happy with Vlad's interferance in team issues.

One poster who doesn't want a manager with full control appointed.

Put up or shut up.

there will be no protest and i will tell you why

people on JKB act the hard guys, but when it comes down to the nitty gritty the - so called organisers of protest S**TE themselves, JKB dosnt have 13000 members and all the season ticket holders dont read this so a boycott/protest will be minimum at best

Also because I reckon at least 50% of these lower case name posters who have registered in the last month or so are the same person.

djf,your on the right lines,on thursday,i read the thread about the window bangers at hampden,some of the main moaners on sickbag werent even through at hampden for a semi final,they were too busy slaughtering a few hearts fans for banging on the studio windows,organise a protest,now that will be a giraffe,just wish, if they felt so strong about things,they would actually do something about it.

Hmm your all that outraged you will protest at a game which no one gives a stuff about

If you really were that bothered, then hibs would have been the game you would have chose to boycott

I wonder why you never

Nelly Terraces

The thought of this game just leaves me totally cold. It'll prob be the usual gash, Frail can tell the players anything he likes, they've got their summer hols on their minds now, and this season is now going to be a few months of unremmitting tedium.

Yawn. Hearts = just boring really.

this isn't and shouldn't be about who is the better supporter. its about either getting that arsehole romanov to change his ways, live up to his promises and idle boasts or just GTF.

how anyone can still sit and say we are better off than under the pieman beggars belief. We achieved the same on the park under the pieman as we have under romanovs reign and were considerably less in debt. fair enough we were going to be forced to move to muddyfield, i'll concede that point. but along comes romanov full of false promises and lies, increases the debt in a spectacular fashion, empties the players who were the heart and soul of the club and get us to vote ourselves into going to muddyfield under the guise of this new stand. call me cynical but i believe we'll be seeing the new stand around the same time as those two world cup stars from 2006 sign on the dotted line, and we'll be left high and dry palying muddyfield anyway.

Well said.

If we don't do something soon, we'll soon get to the point of no return when there will be no point protesting.

If we're not already there.

Good spin Vlad!!

We have won 2 of our last 20!!!! Very promising indeed!!! :mad::mad:

2 in the league, 2 clean sheets, where it really matters?

Archived