Viking Stavanger want Velicka

Midloth_Iain

Norwegian transfer window is open until April 1st.

Tonights E.E.N. says Egil Ostenstad watched him again on Wednesday night.

While the Norwegian window may be open, ours is closed. Can we transfer a player out ?

I doubt that they will be making a bid then.

Russian market is open longer as well is it not?

Wouldnt surprise me for Vlad to sell the only guy in our team that looks like scoring regularly for the rest of the season.

As everyone else who is defending our lack of activity in the transfer window has said - we aint going to win anything, we aint going to be relegated - so why wouldnt Vlad cash in when Velicka's stock is high?

Are they saying that is an exclusive? In a wee paragraph under the Hibs new superstars? It was on here on Wednesday...and in the Daily Record yesterday. The E.E.N. "first with yesterday's news".

Surprised Egil wasn't watching Mole . . .

Are they saying that is an exclusive? In a wee paragraph under the Hibs new superstars? It was on here on Wednesday...and in the Daily Record yesterday. The E.E.N. "first with yesterday's news".

Naah, it was under a picture of a Hobo holding the Scottish Cup !! :wacko:

Bolton scouts were up here but I think it was to watch Tall but cant for the life remember when Tall last played. Velicka isnt a quick striker and would be a bit part player if he did joing Bolton. However as said above, Viking Stavanger would not be able to afford the transfer fee.

I very much doubt Viking Stavanger have the financial clout to afford what we're looking for for Velicka.

They can afford Maurice Ross.

:4_1_72:

He's our only striker capable of scoring a goal and so with the transfer window shut he's the only chance we have of getting European football. How much is that worth to the club in comparison with the 10/11th we'll get without him?

Norwegian leagues ****e, Robbie Winters was still getting like 20 goals a season there until recently so **** knows how many Velicka would get.

However as said above, Viking Stavanger would not be able to afford the transfer fee.

Viking is owned by Ole Rugland, who also owns the Skanem Group. He can probably buy-off Romanov with his small change.

Whether Velicka would want to play in the Tippeligaen is another matter.

alwaysthereinspirit
While the Norwegian window may be open, ours is closed. Can we transfer a player out ?

He'll be sneaked :ninja: out under the cover of darkness in a wee row boat. Vlads sub will meet them and off to Norway he'll go.

Rudolf's Mate

WIND UP BY THE EEN!!!

Please don't tell me anyone believe's this. It is clearly a wind up to rub our noses in it.

Maybe if they gave us the boy they are trying to sell along with 1m but I doubt it.

He's our only striker capable of scoring a goal and so with the transfer window shut he's the only chance we have of getting European football. How much is that worth to the club in comparison with the 10/11th we'll get without him?

Norwegian leagues ****e, Robbie Winters was still getting like 20 goals a season there until recently so **** knows how many Velicka would get.

Well we certainly don't make a profit of ?5m by playing in the UEFA Cup.

I have no idea of how many goals Velicka would score in Norwegian football. Have never seen a Norwegian game.

If he watched him on Wednesday he should run a mile as Velicka was ****ing awful!

Whilst norwegian football isnt the premiership it isnt anywere near as bad as people make out.

Viking have sold players for far more than us in the past and whilst I doubt it will happen to say they don't have money is ill informed at best

Im sure if they wanted too they would and could pay a couple of mil for a player, it just seems against the way the norwegian clubs operate

As said anyway his goals are worth more to us than the fee

Whilst norwegian football isnt the premiership it isnt anywere near as bad as people make out.

Viking have sold players for far more than us in the past and whilst I doubt it will happen to say they don't have money is ill informed at best

Im sure if they wanted too they would and could pay a couple of mil for a player, it just seems against the way the norwegian clubs operate

Correct.He is worth ?0 pounds to us.

Viking is owned by Ole Rugland, who also owns the Skanem Group. He can probably buy-off Romanov with his small change.

Whether Velicka would want to play in the Tippeligaen is another matter.

hence their most expensive signing is ?900,000!!

would velicka go for that much?

hence their most expensive signing is ?900,000!!

would velicka go for that much?

Overpriced at that amount.I would not be happy if Hearts payed Kaunus that amount.

My work has a couple of plants in norway and I'm over there about once a month and occasionally catch a game or highlights on the telly and while it's not the best league I've still no doubt that he'd do a job there.

As for the money, from what I can understand even though there is a lot of Money in Norway from what I understand the money paid out isn't too great except for Rosenborg with their CL cash

Archived