3 Years to the day!

Cliffundo

Roman Romanov Statement!!!

"We would ask fans to look back 12 months and judge where we were then, and where we are now, in terms of where we play, our position in the league and the undoubted quality of our players. Do not view us on the next 12 hours, 12 days, 12 weeks but rather the next 12 months."

I would like to see if any of the Vlad lovers will back this up!

"We would ask fans to look back 12 months and judge where we were then, and where we are now, in terms of where we play, our position in the league and the undoubted quality of our players. Do not view us on the next 12 hours, 12 days, 12 weeks but rather the next 12 months."

Nice one. Did you set yourself some reminder to bring that up ?

That just shows us all how much we are being led up the garden path.

Another lying little torag!! He's done more dissapearing acts than Pinilla!!:mad:

He has had a lot longer than the 12 months he asked for .

Little shhitt!

HEARTS FOREVER
I'd say we're in a much better position now, than we were 3 years ago.

9TH?:confused:

50 ODD MILION IN DEBT?

STADIUM EXACTLY THE SAME?

NO SCOTTISH INTERNATIONALS?

OUT BOTH CUPS?

you cant just accept it, eh!

Hahaha, the second setance mut have hurt! ;)

:eek:

How on earth can you qualify that statement?

* pulls up a chair and puts his feet up *

I'm going to enjoy this.

gorgie rd eh11

"Nice one" how very sad. As for "led up the garden path" speak for yourself.

He didn't say he was a Hearts supporter. Probably talking about Rangers.

"Nice one" how very sad. As for "led up the garden path" speak for yourself.

Am I missing something?

I said "Nice one. Did you set yourself some reminder to bring that up ?

That just shows us all how much we are being led up the garden path."

... meaning

"Good quote, brought up at a very apposite moment - how on earth did you remember that today was 3 years to the day - I'm impressed?"

and

"Good reminder that we have been fed cr@p not just in recent times, but for 3 years now"

Shoudl I have said that instead?

Aw you've changed your sig Gman! Besides, Shaggy is trying at least and I shudder to think the crap behind the scenes he has to deal with.

He's not the answer, he knows the job is too big for him, but were better with him than we were with the committee. Cold comfort I know, but I feel sorry for the guy as he's p!ssing into the wind with this regime.

Am I missing something?

... meaning

"Good quote, brought up at a very apposite moment - how on earth did you remember that today was 3 years to the day - I'm impressed?"

and

"Good reminder that we have been fed cr@p not just in recent times, but for 3 years now"

lol ... .. .. I thought the reminder remark was a dig! sorry man... surely you can forgive a fellow jambo during these hard times :)

lol ... .. .. I thought the reminder remark was a dig! sorry man... surely you can forgive a fellow jambo during these hard times :)

No, not at all - I was genuinely impressed!

gorgie rd eh11
Am I missing something?

... meaning

and

How sad that you're impressed by that, and once again speak for yourself when being "led up the garden path"

How sad that you're impressed by that, and once again speak for yourself when being "led up the garden path"

Not me mate - didn't renew my ST this season after 15+ years cos I wasn't giving that #{}# my money up front.

We_are_the_Hearts

Wonder what Vlad_Knows_bests opinion on this QUOTE are? Well lets hear you then?

Yes and after he said that statement did we not go on and lift the Scottish cup and split the Old Firm:confused:

Aye, and we won it under robinson....whats your point m8

does not detract from the fact they asked us to judge them....we are, they suck! scottish cup win or no...they suck!

The Mighty Thor

why get het up about what either Del or Rodney say?

They are both out of their depth.

Rodney gave us the classic "the cure may be painful but at least we have the diagnosis" in his programme notes of Saturday 9th December 2006.

So today 1st Feb 2008, a full 2 years and 53 days later we appear to be no closer to the cure.

In fact we are in a significantly worse position than we were on that day.

Nucky Thompson
Aye, and we won it under robinson....whats your point m8

does not detract from the fact they asked us to judge them....we are, they suck! scottish cup win or no...they suck!

It's you that brought up an old quote from Rodney from November 2005 saying 'Judge us in 12 months'. In May 2006 we had won the Scottish Cup and finished 2nd in the league:) That was only 6 months later. We are still at Tynie 2 years later and I still reckon we have better players now than 12 months before the Romanovs came.

the_godfather

were we play - still at tynie - fair enough

leauge position - worse than 12 months

quality players - worse than a year ago

more pash from the people running our club :mad:

It's you that brought up an old quote from Rodney from November 2005 saying 'Judge us in 12 months'. In May 2006 we had won the Scottish Cup and finished 2nd in the league:) That was only 6 months later. We are still at Tynie 2 years later and I still reckon we have better players now than 12 months before the Romanovs came.

I brought up an aold quote to provide proof that we are in a worse state now then then. RR asked us to judge him after a year, after a year he had sold our best players, the riccarton three were on TV and the Romanovs abandoned the ship!

we have a shadow of the sqaud from that cup winining side and are sinking!

My point is totaly relevant...yours was another swipe at anyone who questions VR

Nucky Thompson

My point is totaly relevant...yours was another swipe at anyone who questions VR

I wasn't swiping at you, I was just putting my point over in the debate:p

I wasn't swiping at you, I was just putting my point over in the debate:p

your point did very little to back up the statement released by RR.

we have been on a downward spiral since winning the cup and were lucky to actually win it, imo. Our Pre-season after the cup win was horrendous, our European campaign was embarssing and nothing has improved.

Archived