Frail is absolute guff as a manager

vegas-voss

There you go i have said it no pussy footy about anymore and give him the benifit of the doubt.The guy just does not cut it we would be better off bringing McGlynn back.Other than some stability in selection is he really much better than the last two ******s who have been in charge.

He's not guff but he's not great either. His subs on Wednesday were odd - Miko and Nade were our only 2 threats so replacing them killed us, and Wallace for Jose was pointless. Personally I'm pleased we've gone to 4-4-2 but I need more creative midfielders as we're overloaded with DMs. We need craft not graft if we are ever to challenge the OF but graft should do us where we currently are. 1-0 wins are the future for the rest of this season I think...

Narrative Arc

Yesterday on Hearts world, frail said after the defeat by rangers, that the season isn't over. Sums it up. Can anyone back him up and let me know what there is to play for?

Frail does not want to be manager so why give him abuse for carrying out a temporary job?!

He has openly said that he wants to focus on coaching and working with the players but he is honoured to do the job until they find the right man.

Yes, we are all very sceptical about when the "right man" will come in, but FFS don't slag off Frail.

He's not guff but he's not great either. His subs on Wednesday were odd - Miko and Nade were our only 2 threats so replacing them killed us, and Wallace for Jose was pointless. Personally I'm pleased we've gone to 4-4-2 but I need more creative midfielders as we're overloaded with DMs. We need craft not graft if we are ever to challenge the OF but graft should do us where we currently are. 1-0 wins are the future for the rest of this season I think...

We have not gone TO 4-4-2 it is still the same old 4-4-1-1 but with Velicka now playing the off the striker role instead of Audrey.

Frail does not want to be manager so why give him abuse for carrying out a temporary job?!

He has openly said that he wants to focus on coaching and working with the players but he is honoured to do the job until they find the right man.

Yes, we are all very sceptical about when the "right man" will come in, but FFS don't slag off Frail.

He says he's honoured to do the job?? Why take it on in the first place then??

Spot on big chap!!!

He is on record saying he doesn't want a managers job, but hey lets abuse him anyhow!

At least Shaggy has given the first team some selection stability and if people can't see progress in performance albeit painfully slow then they are kidding themselves on.

He is doing the job of manager he has said he wanted the responsibilty.In my opinion he aint got it.

Frail had only been a coach for a short time... He was never anywhere near ready to be a manager. He just found himself the last man standing in effect. It's a symptom of the circus nature the club has been run in and it's not really his fault that he's in over his head. He's a good guy and would do well for the club on the coaching staff of an experienced and skilled manager.

Frail had only been a coach for a short time... He was never anywhere near ready to be a manager. He just found himself the last man standing in effect. It's a symptom of the circus nature the club has been run in and it's not really his fault that he's in over his head. He's a good guy and would do well for the club on the coaching staff of an experienced and skilled manager.

Why because he is a good guy ?

gorgie rd eh11
Yesterday on Hearts world, frail said after the defeat by rangers, that the season isn't over. Sums it up. Can anyone back him up and let me know what there is to play for?

What should he say?

They should be playing for a bit of pride and to try and get as far up the table as possible. Same as 95% of our previous history.

Nucky Thompson
Other than some stability in selection is he really much better than the last two ******s who have been in charge.
The other two ******s couldn't get home wins against ICT and St Mirren:eek:At least in the last 3 league games he has stopped the rot with 7 points out of 9.

HEARTS FOREVER

Frail has been no more than a yes man throughout this sorry campaign, he cheated the Hearts fans IMO going along with all this cloak and dagger stuff and when he finally gets the chance to prove he can do the job on his own......he cant.

The only thing thats improved slightly under Frail is that the team selection has been a bit more consistant but his tactics and substititutions have barely won us a match, bottom line is he WILL NOT DO!

THE SOONER HE GOES THE BETTER.

Lets get a manager in NOW and let him use the rest of the season to blood youngsters and weed out the many average players we have at the club and start to build for next season.

But does Romanov have the football brain to understand that logic?

No! he doesnt.

The other two ******s couldn't get home wins against ICT and St Mirren:eek:At least in the last 3 league games he has stopped the rot with 7 points out of 9.

They had a little run of results for awhile too remember did we not go 5 or 6 undefeated when they were here and beat Rangers 4-2,Celtic 0-2 and Aberdeen 4-1.Didn't mean they were any great shakes either.

Anybody who rates Elliot and Neilson as footballers gets a big

? from me!

He also stated that he thinks there is nothing wrong with us in defence.

Archived