We Must Demand a manager!

Cliffundo

what if Vlad leaves the manager appointment till season ticket renewal time.

We will we be linked with high profile managers and high profile players all spin ofcourse.

Vlad would be hoping the spin will encourage everyone to go and renew or buy a season ticket.

We should not allow this to happen, we must demand an appointment before season tickes are renewed or we will have another year like this.

show us your ambition Vlad and we will show you the colour of our money!

can vlad trust us to renew.... yes! can we trust Vlad to deliver ... NO!

Prove it!

We will we be linked with high profile managers and high profile players all spin ofcourse.

Vlad would be hoping the spin will encourage everyone to go and renew or buy a season ticket.

We should not allow this to happen, we must demand an appointment before season tickes are renewed or we will have another year like this.

Prove it!

Agree with all that you have said!!

Agree with all that you have said!!

It's all there to be seen m8. VR is just a chancer. I have never seen the like of this in my life tbh!

It's a joke!

This is a real test for Romanov, after the year we have had, no new manager, no new players (bar one which we'd already signed), obvious cost cutting going on. Come season ticket renewal time it will be interesting to see what his plan of action will be. There will be fans who will buy tickets whatever happens, and that's not wrong, but there will be fans who have bought tickets in the last couple of years on the back of the revolution and the promises made. People will be a lot more sceptical this year, so it will be interesting to see how he plays it and how the ticket holders react.

I'm sure there will be friendly with Real Madrid mentioned along the way.

I await with baited breath!

A new manager appointed now would have time to look for new players and review the current crop of players.

This is a real test for Romanov, after the year we have had, no new manager, no new players (bar one which we'd already signed), obvious cost cutting going on. Come season ticket renewal time it will be interesting to see what his plan of action will be. There will be fans who will buy tickets whatever happens, and that's not wrong, but there will be fans who have bought tickets in the last couple of years on the back of the revolution and the promises made. People will be a lot more sceptical this year, so it will be interesting to see how he plays it and how the ticket holders react.

I'm sure there will be friendly with Real Madrid mentioned along the way.

I await with baited breath!

I agree m8. I have no problem with people who will by their season tickets regardless, I would urge them to leave it till the last possible minute atleast to try and force this feckers hand! If he thinks we aint renewing, he might just realise that he needs to deliver!

A new manager appointed now would have time to look for new players and review the current crop of players.

Exactly, surely VR knows this from past experience. It is essential and could save us from the panic buys @ the end of August!

Given we'll be playing at Murrayfield next season, there will be no need to renew...............

:unsure:

well, if that happens that might actually be for the best... then people will pick and choose games, then VR might get a suprise or two!

the_godfather

Prove it!

completely agree with everything,

this happens all the time

he brought out that statement as there was talk of a boycott and it worked, lets hope WE dont make the same mistake at season ticket time and let him fool us AGAIN

completely agree with everything,

this happens all the time

he brought out that statement as there was talk of a boycott and it worked, lets hope WE dont make the same mistake at season ticket time and let him fool us AGAIN

100% agree. That statement bought him 4 -5 weeks and it will be another few weeks before any such talk gathers momentum again!

If talk of a boycott comes around again, we should not get side tracked unless it's the announcement of a Manager!

Archived