Can Screpis play Left Back ?

vegas-voss

If so then get him fit asap as i can't take much more of Jose.

Frail your s*** at your job if you can't see how bad Jose is or if you can't being a fullback yourself teach him how to play a bit better.

can't believe all the stick Jose is getting. Also Nade as well. Can't help me wonder if there is some other motive behind this. What do they have in common...mmm

can't believe all the stick Jose is getting. Also Nade as well. Can't help me wonder if there is some other motive behind this. What do they have in common...mmm

The statement of a pen1s.

The Mighty Thor

given the reports from our resident Lithuanian posters i would ca' canny about trying to get Screpis fired into the team as he was apparently appalling in the Maybury A Lyga.

One has to worry when someone is made to look ****e in that league.

Drylaw Hearts

I'm not a big fan of Tall either.

Now, where did I leave that white hood.

The Mighty Thor

I'd suggest the stick that Miko and Robbie take blows a rather large hole in that argument chief!

given the reports from our resident Lithuanian posters i would ca' canny about trying to get Screpis fired into the team as he was apparently appalling in the Maybury A Lyga.

Yeah worries me aswell and the fact that we have given him a 3.5 year deal.But if he has played left back before he'll still be better than Jose.

Mmmmm..........strange as Nade was one of the bright lights in the last two games and has nothing but compliments.

Jose's form has been terrible............dont you agree, or have you not noticed the right wingers have a field day every time they play us:rolleyes3:

Arsehol

boabyarsebiscuit

What does it matter to you how Screpis plays? You'll be golfing. :):)

Only kidding. Agreed very much with your post on the other thread.

Some of you (the ones still going to games) will be pleasantly surprised when you see how good a motivated Fernando Screpis is.

I'd suggest the stick that Miko and Robbie take blows a rather large hole in that argument chief!

No because they are poor. I think Jose and Nade are some of our better players. Until the Abderdeen game Nade got dogs abuse on this site.

The Mighty Thor
What does it matter to you how Screpis plays? You'll be golfing. :):)

Only kidding. Agreed very much with your post on the other thread.

Some of you (the ones still going to games) will be pleasantly surprised when you see how good a motivated Fernando Screpis is.

I know what a glory hunting part time bassa!!

I hope he is a player as i remember your posts from Germany (think it was you) rating the guy highly. Hopefully he was just de-motivated at being sold on hearts and then farmed out to Kaunas.

The Mighty Thor
No because they are poor. I think Jose and Nade are some of our better players. Until the Abderdeen game Nade got dogs abuse on this site.

In that case how can you infer people dislike Jose and Nade because of their skin colour and others dislike Robbie and Miko because they are gash.

You'll find being gash isn't limited to your skin colour or nationality.

You are an Idiot they are getting stick because they are rubbish fact! Dont try and undermine peoples opinion by throwing in the racism card !

You should give up on football Horse, Maybe cricket ? or carpet bowls ?

**** off.

I have lost my patience with Jose. As a player who is rated at 2m he is a joke.

Consistemtly caught out of postion, makes schoolboy errors and is scared to put in a tackle.

i thought Nade was revelation when he first arrived and then he got p!sh when everyone else did, but he IS lazy, make no mistake. If he doesn't have to run he won't. End of.

However, he does seem to be improving...

It has nothing to do with race. Jose is a con.

Archived