Screpis

JennytheJambo

JennytheJambo

So that transfer window has closed and we sign another midfielder, will we actually see this guy play? is he another Pinilla or Beslija? will he be another player who picks up a wage sitting in the stands with an injury, lets hope not.

What I can't understand is why we did not make any attempt to bring in at least another defender especially LB/RB even on loan. All the talk was about strikers, what was the point even in that to have someone put the ball in the net when we have a defence that leaks them.

Well heres hoping that we can climb the table but I fear the worst if Robbie and Jose are playing as ever manager outwith Hearts can work out where out weak links are.

Screpis situation was a balls up from the off with regards his contract situation.

Frail said weeks ago that he rates the defence we've got:confused:

We may have been trying to sign a couple of strikers, We may have not. It's not easy to do so at this time of year, If it was a case of accepting more average players into the squad or sticking with the squad we have, I think the club done the right thing.

So that transfer window has closed and we sign another midfielder, will we actually see this guy play? is he another Pinilla or Beslija? will he be another player who picks up a wage sitting in the stands with an injury, lets hope not.

What I can't understand is why we did not make any attempt to bring in at least another defender especially LB/RB even on loan. All the talk was about strikers, what was the point even in that to have someone put the ball in the net when we have a defence that leaks them.

Well heres hoping that we can climb the table but I fear the worst if Robbie and Jose are playing as ever manager outwith Hearts can work out where out weak links are.

I presume that as Screpis had to threaten legal action to get to Hearts, he will go in Vlad's big pile of traitors

Nucky Thompson
I presume that as Screpis had to threaten legal action to get to Hearts, he will go in Vlad's big pile of traitors
What about Frail? He spilled the beans to the trust and had this place in meltdown:confused:Big, bad Vlad then promoted him to caretaker manager:rolleyes:How does that fit in to your theory?

I'm always on here defending Robbie and while I know he more often than not sticks his crosses in Row Z very few managers attack Hearts down his side because he is decent defensively.

I agree wholeheartedly re Jose and I really don't know what is wrong with Wallace for a prolonged spell. Anyone know if he has Janczyk style "issues" or something???

The transfer window was a joke from our point of view. I like to do make up anagrams now and again (and Jan for a taxi driver means plenty free time) and for Fernado Screpis the word "crap" sprang out at me. I couldn't make one up with that but how about...

P1$$ FREE, DARN CON???

What about Frail? He spilled the beans to the trust and had this place in meltdown:confused:Big, bad Vlad then promoted him to caretaker manager:rolleyes:How does that fit in to your theory?

Giving him the chance to fail! ;)

Screpis could trun out to be murder. Look at the long list of clubs he's played for. I've never heard of any of them.

Still fingers crossed. If he can pass the ball to a Hearts player than at least he's one step ahead of Michael Stewart

very few managers attack Hearts down his side because he is decent defensively.

QUOTE]

Partly correct, they simply attack down the other side knowing that when the cross comes over he'll get caught ball-watching/sleeping and we'll lose ANOTHER goal at the back post...

QUOTE]

Partly correct' date=' they simply attack down the other side knowing that when the cross comes over he'll get caught ball-watching/sleeping and we'll lose ANOTHER goal at the back post...[/quote']

Possibly but that reposte has come with Wednesday fresh in the mind. Name another goal that this has happened?

It was a quality cross that eluded THREE Hearts players as well as taking out the goalie to find Darcheville, who had peeled off his man (Karipidis).

Dont wanna moan but South American players rarely make an impact in Scotland.

Whats happened with the youth academy its been on the go for a few years now - Rangers seem to be making use of Murray Park - what are we doing??

QUOTE]

Partly correct' date=' they simply attack down the other side knowing that when the cross comes over he'll get caught ball-watching/sleeping and we'll lose ANOTHER goal at the back post...[/quote']

Ha Ha:)

from what little i saw of him (45mins) he looked a decent enough player.

he may take time to get used to the hurly burly of the SPL as like Palazuelos he likes a bit of time on the ball. :)

as for the fact that someone on here has never heard of any of the clubs he's played for, dunno what that's got to do with signing him? :confused:

(remember Juanjo/ well he played for Barcelona, he must be brilliant.)

p.s i've heard of Sion in Switzerland, Brellier plays for them.

I'm always on here defending Robbie and while I know he more often than not sticks his crosses in Row Z very few managers attack Hearts down his side because he is decent defensively.

I agree wholeheartedly re Jose and I really don't know what is wrong with Wallace for a prolonged spell. Anyone know if he has Janczyk style "issues" or something???

The transfer window was a joke from our point of view. I like to do make up anagrams now and again (and Jan for a taxi driver means plenty free time) and for Fernado Screpis the word "crap" sprang out at me. I couldn't make one up with that but how about...

P1$$ FREE, DARN CON???

I'm normally good at anagrams but I can't get "taxi driver" out of "Jan". ;)

Archived