A New Manager - The Time Is Now Please

vegas-voss

Ok so no real signings other than Screpis and the two U19 lads fair enough but surely to god now is the time to bring someone in to assess for himself just how good or bad he feels our squad is.To look for targets that he himself thinks are needed to strengthen the team for next season and put forward a list to Vlad and have discussions with him before the end of the seaon about what needs done.Instead of bringing a manager(if one ever does appear)to a Lithuanian training camp in pre season where the training methods of a goon have been in place for a few weeks.

Oh and as for Frail he was a pretty good fullback himself so if he cannot get better performances out of the fullbacks we have in the team how can he ever be able to get the best out of the rest.

brellierlegend

We are a total joke. Anyone in their right minds can see we have two pathetic fullbacks who need to be replaced ASAP. We have nobody up front except Velicka as in my opinion Nade is a fat lazy disgrace who should not be involved as he just stands up front like a big lump! Michael Stewart is another who is getting away wih murder. He is so so gash! We should have left him at Hibs!

I think the whole manager thing was just there to appease the fans! I am beginning to doubt it will ever happen! Why does it need to take so long?

We are a total joke. Anyone in their right minds can see we have two pathetic fullbacks who need to be replaced ASAP. We have nobody up front except Velicka as in my opinion Nade is a fat lazy disgrace who should not be involved as he just stands up front like a big lump! Michael Stewart is another who is getting away wih murder. He is so so gash! We should have left him at Hibs!

I think the whole manager thing was just there to appease the fans! I am beginning to doubt it will ever happen! Why does it need to take so long?

It does not unless we have a top class man who has already agreed to take over but not until the summer.In which case the board should come out and tell us who this man and the reasons for the delay in him arriving later.But i doubt there is anyone at all.Who was the journalist who said there was not even a list ? as i think you have to agree with him now.

Darth Sidious

Billy Davies was rumoured at Riccarton a few weeks back. He was not allowed to talk to anyone until today due to an agreement with Derby.

1+1=3

I agree. We\'re a laughing stock :(

We\'ll end up getting foisted some unbeknown Eastern European nomad who\'s served his time at FBK or RIPO and is part of Vlad\'s inner-circle of cohorts.

One bleedin\' signing of note, and guess what, he\'s from Kaunas!!

I agree. We\'re a laughing stock :(

We\'ll end up getting foisted some unbeknown Eastern European nomad who\'s served his time at FBK or RIPO and is part of Vlad\'s inner-circle of cohorts.

One bleedin\' signing of note, and guess what, he\'s from Kaunas!!

No need to worry on that note mate he has a scottish one now.Goes by the name of Frail.

It has itaken you a wee while to work that out? At least you got there in the end..... you can't believe anything Vlad is alleged to have promised...

Archived