ZALUSELESS

winston churchill

Praying he doesn't just walk back into the team.

Team for Wednesday (if we must play 4-5-1):

___________Balogh

_Neilson Jonsson Berra Wallace

Kingston Aguiar Palazuelos Driver

___________Obua

___________Nade

Cardiac Rucksack
that's a game and a half without bombscare ,and we keep clean sheets.

Whats the need for this thread. Pointless go at a player who wasnt even playing.

If Zaliukas gets back into the team on Wednesday I may well shake with rage.

Sounded like a great defensive performance today and they should be rewarded by being kept together on wednesday night.

Whats the need for this thread. Pointless go at a player who wasnt even playing.

Have a word with yourself.

If Zaliukas gets back into the team on Wednesday I may well shake with rage.

Sounded like a great defensive performance today and they should be rewarded by being kept together on wednesday night.

Exactly what I was thinking.

If Zali walks back in, I'll not really be sure who picked him.

chester copperpot
Yawnnnnnnnnnnn

Lets not talk about Zal today as in starting threads, as Vlad maybe (fingers crossed) forget about him.

We sounded pretty solid today TBH.

Cardiac Rucksack
Have a word with yourself.

I just dont see the point in having a go at a player not even on the park today. If he walks back in tot the team on weds then yes have a go, but right now a bit pointless

Thunderstruck

Pathetic thread. We should be celebrating a win, celebrating the guts and team spirit, celebrating a great goal and celebrating a poke in the eye for SFA. Instead the moronic fringe start this. Pathetic.

I just dont see the point in having a go at a player not even on the park today. If he walks back in tot the team on weds then yes have a go, but right now a bit pointless

Perhaps the OP could have put a different, more positive title about the good defense today, however he is correct and the facts speak for themself.

With Zaliukas not in the team the defense has performed much better.

winston churchill

that was the point of the thread.

I think we agree that Eggy and Karipidis are more assured at CB than big Zal has been this season.

Give him a break for a few games to get his game head on.

Or keep him out.

Either is fine.

Arrived at the game about 5 mins late today & was amazed to see Zal at the portacabin BUYING a ticket to get in... no comps... no freebies... a player paying at the gate to get into the game...

Can we read anything into this...??

winston churchill
I think we agree that Eggy and Karipidis are more assured at CB than big Zal has been this season.

Or keep him out.

Either is fine.

listening to gary mackay on hearts world.

he said eggy had an out-standing game at centre half.

Guest jambomickey
that's a game and a half without bombscare ,and we keep clean sheets.

him and shammy were where they should be from now on mate! they were both in the hearts end with the fans

him and shammy were where they should be from now on mate! they were both in the hearts end with the fans

Still too close to the pitch for my liking

Pathetic thread. We should be celebrating a win, celebrating the guts and team spirit, celebrating a great goal and celebrating a poke in the eye for SFA. Instead the moronic fringe start this. Pathetic.

not really...more of a thank you for 2day and lets keep it going, which means NO ZALIUKAS NEXT WEEK, if it happens i'll be v.surprised.

Arrived at the game about 5 mins late today & was amazed to see Zal at the portacabin BUYING a ticket to get in... no comps... no freebies... a player paying at the gate to get into the game...

Can we read anything into this...??

The only thing it says to me is that at least he cares enough to turn up to the game and pay his own cash to get in.

I wonder what Larry Kingston did yesterday afternoon but I'm willing to bet that he was at least 40 miles from Paisley whatever he was doing.

The only thing it says to me is that at least he cares enough to turn up to the game and pay his own cash to get in.

I wonder what Larry Kingston did yesterday afternoon but I'm willing to bet that he was at least 40 miles from Paisley whatever he was doing.

I thought I saw Kingston in the Hearts dug out.

So he was in the papers on Friday saying he's fit and his form is good.

So why wasn't our world class player playing? Great to see a team with no prima donnas in the second half yesterday.

So he was in the papers on Friday saying he's fit and his form is good.

So why wasn't our world class player playing?

Failed a fitness test apparently.

His late fitness test is probably the ONLY reason he was in Paisley yesterday come to think of it.

The last couple of games he's been out he's been spotted leaving Tynie just before 2 o'clock.

That's commitment for you :rolleyes:

Good.

The team worked so much harder without him in it.

Yeah, I noticed that was the case at Tynecastle last week.

:o

jack D and coke

Or keep him out.

Either is fine.

Just **** him off. He's pish!

winston churchill
Just **** him off. He's pish!

bombscare seems to have inherited the miko mantle of, being picked come hell or high water

That was one of our best defensive displays this season. It would be daft to break up a partnership that hit the ground running like that.

After a good first few games Zali's been a bombscare and should be left out for a few weeks to get his head sorted.

Berr-sson for me.

Archived