Frails list

JamboMarc

So much for his list and meetings with the board ect. Pretty damn long, our only signing Screpis wasnt on it as he had already agreed a deal. So who was on the list?

What a load of p!$h !!!!!

thought that they really might have surprised us and pulled one out of the bag, but for the 4th window running abso nothing to get excited about:sad:

Csaba's Broon Shoes

We have nothing to play for now anyway , why do we need new players

it's not as if we want to finish in the top 6 is it ?:ahhhhhhh:

So much for his list and meetings with the board ect. Pretty damn long, our only signing Screpis wasnt on it as he had already agreed a deal. So who was on the list?

What a load of p!$h !!!!!

Why sign players that Frail targets?

Frail isnt the long term solution,so why waste money on his say so?

Surely we have to get a manager first,before we can rebuild.

We have nothing to play for now anyway , why do we need new players

it's not as if we want to finish in the top 6 is it ?:ahhhhhhh:

So that perhaps we do have something to play for!

Why sign players that Frail targets?

Frail isnt the long term solution,so why waste money on his say so?

Surely we have to get a manager first,before we can rebuild.

How many more transfer windows will go past before we sign a manager.

cardboardcutout

i think the writing is on the wall for sf, he has been given a vote of no confidence by the club's reluctance to let him spend money.

i would suggest a new manager has been identified and this season is a write-off!

How many more transfer windows will go past before we sign a manager.

Can get a manager anytime,doesnt tneed to be in the transfer window.

Tott that was not my point, my point is how many transfer widows will we wait until we give a manager the chance to build a team, we have already been through 2 / 3 if u count when Ivanauskas was on sick leave. So do we wait until we get a new manager until we start to rebuild this pash. Oh what I'd give for a couple of fullbacks!!!!!

Jambo in Bathgate

Problem is we need to shift players to free up funds.

Pospisil was the only player to leave. Therefore one out one in [screpis]

We have Larry and Aguiar coming back. Hope that Nigeria beat Ghana and he will be back sooner.

Frail's list

Milk

Bread

Washing up liquid

Tomato sauce

Ginger dye

Chicken

Soup

Cheese

etc etc

Thank feck we never let him sign anyone that's all I can say. He's hopeless at using the players we have now without complicating him with new one's.

Vlad_Knows_Best

I think this must be a kick in the teeth for Frail also...............shows that Vlad has no faith in his choice of player.

I think this must be a kick in the teeth for Frail also...............shows that Vlad has no faith in his choice of player.

Frails a mug for still being at tynecastle this kick in the face is nothing.

i think the writing is on the wall for sf, he has been given a vote of no confidence by the club's reluctance to let him spend money.

i would suggest a new manager has been identified and this season is a write-off!

There's not a chance that Vlad was ever going to spend money in the 'window'. I also don't think it's a coincidence that Screpis' arrival is announced as though it IS part of a scramble to sign players.

Only at hearts could you have SkySpurtsNews announcing Screpis' arrival when the player has been asking for weeks about his (non) move from Kaunus.

Yet more cynical manipulation from Vlad to con the fans.

Id rather wait for a manager to come in and plan for next season. Realistically this season is a right off. BUT, I think we will make great progress in the league. My optimism is every bit as valid as your negatism, deal with it.

Not a huge difference between our position and 3rd/4th.

Footballs a funny old game. Won the last 2 league games. We shall see.

That is all.

By The Light..

What a lot of wind and pi$$ has been spouted on this forum about wouldhave couldhave shouldhave signed and managers etc.

Basically we need a new owner, until then what I think we have to learn to deal with is contempt for the club and for those who support from the management, coupled with a sub-standard performance on the park.

I predict we will scrape an average of 1pt per game for the rest of the season.

Happy February!

The last part is clearly the case.

I don't see any evidence for the first part though.

Id rather wait for a manager to come in and plan for next season. Realistically this season is a right off. BUT, I think we will make great progress in the league. My optimism is every bit as valid as your negatism, deal with it.

Think you are about right there Bobby.

IF we are brining in a manager, the squad should be down to him.

Over the last couple of years, Vlad has been roundly criticised for meddling. Look like now what he's done is not meddled and not wasted money on a temorary appointment who with the greatest of respect to him has shown a level of naivety which makes me question his ability to identify players who will make a difference.

I agree.

No point in putting the cart before the horse. Or in signing Colin Nish, come to think of it.

I agree.

No point in putting the cart before the horse. Or in signing Colin Nish, come to think of it.

That would be putting the carthorse before the carthorse

Tott that was not my point, my point is how many transfer widows will we wait until we give a manager the chance to build a team, we have already been through 2 / 3 if u count when Ivanauskas was on sick leave. So do we wait until we get a new manager until we start to rebuild this pash. Oh what I'd give for a couple of fullbacks!!!!!

The thing is, we already have full backs but Frail seems reluctant to change. Jonny Brown in the under 19s is already better than Neilson. He's quick, gets up and down the park and can pass and cross a ball! He hasn't got a long throw though! After Jose's display on Wednesday anyone could do a better job, surely. Kancelskis maybe?

The Mighty Thor

There was no list of players.

There is no list of managers that Charlie Mann has.

It's all a con trick.

Archived