New Manager's name

jambojohn1

Wim Jansen...watch this space.

With the greatest respect (and I have no idea how connected you may be) there have been several threads claiming to know the managers name and none have happened. We also have talk 107 and another thread today claiming Tharanson (sp) ex stoke manager is now fav (acc to 107) so frankly I now believe nothing until it happens

Wim Jansen...watch this space.

I started that rumour! Fantastic to hear it echoing back.

It was bulls@it when I made it up, but almost certainly true now.

I started that rumour! Fantastic to hear it echoing back.

It was bulls@it when I made it up, but almost certainly true now.

Ha ha. That's quality mate. Just shows how quickly the jungle drums beat.

How about Ebbe Skovdahl.

;)

HOI YOU!! Sam Broon FFS!! I'm already having nightmares about this Icelandic nobody!! How's it going mucker?;)

With the greatest respect (and I have no idea how connected you may be) there have been several threads claiming to know the managers name and none have happened. We also have talk 107 and another thread today claiming Tharanson (sp) ex stoke manager is now fav (acc to 107) so frankly I now believe nothing until it happens

This'll be the same 107 that was claiming "its official.....john Rankin is a Hibee" on Monday night?

Until it is confirmed on the official site, take ANY news with a massive massive pinch of salt!

After today's announcement on the plans there should only be one name in the frame.

Bob_Builder_large.jpg

Team's bust. Bob can fix it. New stand needed. Bob's yer man. Neilson's wanting a game? Bob can build us a cage. Job done.

HOI YOU!! Sam Broon FFS!! I'm already having nightmares about this Icelandic nobody!! How's it going mucker?;)

LOL. Not too bad mate. Off sick today:confused:. Not feeling too hot dude. How's yerself?

LOL. Not too bad mate. Off sick today:confused:. Not feeling too hot dude. How's yerself?

The wee one is not 100% and moaning and greetin' all day just like her mother!! We all moan about being at our work to!!:confused:

wheatfield to sheffield

Stevie Frail.

It's all just bluster, they'll decide that they had the best man for the job all along.

Dr Josef Venglos - I'm tellin ya !

What in God's name was he a doctor of anyway???

There have been so many rumours flying about someone on JBK is bound to be right...its called hedging your bets...

This was the story that the express were going with today, anyone know what his records like!?

• 4 years later...

Archived