JKB new management/Contalmaison

Jack Alexander

Jack Alexander

I received a message from the admin staff this evening (on behalf of 'Maple Leaf'), explaining that I (on behalf of the McCrae's Battalion Trust) would continue to enjoy unrestricted free use of the Board. I hadn't realised that the former managements had granted us this valuable privilege!

Could I just express our gratitude to Ron and his administrators, as well (belatedly) as Scott and Pete, for their friendship and their support over the past few years. We also wish Ron the very best of luck with his new venture.

The Contalmaison project is something around which all Hearts supporters can rally. It represents the moment at which the football club and its followers were at their absolute best. Everyone should be proud of what those lads did.

The project has also served to build important bridges with other clubs who played a part - notably Hibs and Falkirk. And to raise the profile of Scottish football all over the world.

With the continued support of everyone who has shown an interest in the work of the Trust, we can ensure that the story of what happened in 1916 is passed on safely to future generations.

Thanks guys!

Jack, nice of you to post this nad nice to hear of the offer. I am assuming that , under the new management, that certain priviliges will accrue to those peopel who have subscribed to the board and that these are the ones that are being granted to the trust. Keep up the good work and hopefully I will be healthy enough to travel in June.

Archived