Was this a lie ?

Dazo

Assuming we sign no one was this a lie ?

If a Manager is not appointed within the current transfer window, will you trust and follow up on Steven Frail?s recommendations regarding transfer targets?

Yes

Drylaw Hearts

Assuming we sign none of Frails recommendations then YES it was a lie.

But it won't have been the first one.

Darth Sidious

If Moutinho (surely a Frail target) has knocked us back as well as Gow. Then we tried and failed.

NOT GOOD ENOUGH!

First one that came from the horses mouth that was not lost in translation though.

Jambo, Goodbye

Maybe all of Frail's targets or the target's clubs said no when we approached them?

That is assuming that Frail had targets/recommendations and that we did not follow them up.;)

Signing them has nothing to do with the 'statement'.

Also, if you have nothing to play for and haven't yet appointed your "manager", would you give money to the caretaker knowing that when you get your man, he may well dispense with a chunk of the existing squad..??

That is assuming that Frail had targets/recommendations and that we did not follow them up.;)

I think its fair to assume that Frail would have had signings in mind.

If a Manager is not appointed within the current transfer window,(so wait a couple hours to see if a manager is produced from a HAT) will you trust and follow up on Steven Frail?s recommendations regarding transfer targets?(starting 1/2/8 and ending?)

Yes

LIE???????????

Can't be arsed with Frail or Vlad now to be honest.

Frail can't manage

Vlad can't listen

I love the club but can't stomach the people representing it.

letsmakesomenoise

Frail said we needed a stiker the other day. Where the feck is he then?

Or was the botched attempt for the Falkirk boy the nearest we'll get?

Suckered again!

Drylaw Hearts

Frail did have targets/recommendations.

;)

Frail did have targets/recommendations.

;)

Frail said the other day he hoped to have at least 1 player in. If he is talking about Screpis then the erse should get his jotters.

Can't be arsed with Frail or Vlad now to be honest.

Frail can't manage

Vlad can't listen

I love the club but can't stomach the people representing it.

So true.

Well the window is closed and the expected happened. So were we lied to or did SF think we did not need to add any quality ?

If Moutinho (surely a Frail target) has knocked us back as well as Gow. Then we tried and failed.

NOT GOOD ENOUGH!

If they turned us down, then I am relieved.

Yes it is important to know all the FACTs.

I am quite sure that Hearts were going all out to sign quality players in the transfer window. After all a swan looks serene on the surface, but is paddling away furiously. Before it breaks your arm.

Yes it is important to know all the FACTs.

I am quite sure that Hearts were going all out to sign quality players in the transfer window. After all a swan looks serene on the surface, but is paddling away furiously. Before it breaks your arm.

It's a while since anything at Hearts looked "serene" :)

Signing players is a two-way thing. I've no doubt we tried to get a few but if a player has a choice of clubs and the money is pretty much the same, he is going to choose the club which suits his own interests best.

Now, we all know that everything at Tynecastle has changed (cos our glorious leader has thus decreed) but if we don't even believe that on here, it will take more than one half-hearted (no pun intended) press release to convince any player with serious career ambitions that Hearts are the team to join.

BigPeasAndGravy

Before Frail became caretaker he stated on the website (this is a paraphrase and not his exact words)

"..there is money available for transfers in January, we are deciding whether to spend all the available money on one player to lift the whole thing or whether we sign players to improve the squad."

Does anyone remember him saying this or have I imagined it

Before Frail became caretaker he stated on the website (this is a paraphrase and not his exact words)

"..there is money available for transfers in January, we are deciding whether to spend all the available money on one player to lift the whole thing or whether we sign players to improve the squad."

Can't remember Frail saying and I'd be astonished if he had said anything like that.

Of course I could be wrong.

Billy the Jambo

Well actually he said we are going to sign someone who would light up our season.Just goes to show what liars Frail and the madone and mann and ogilvie really are a meeting in lithuania to discuss targets my arse they should all GTF and as for the fans representatives that went over with them all they were doing was yes vlad no vlad anything you say vlad whatever you say we will agree withthey should have told the mad one what they really thought .If i could get half an hour alone with vlad he would be coming out that room on a stretcher with serious injuries . He has turned us into a farce

It is a lie and is not the first. VR has lost all credibility with 99% of Hearts fans, the sooner he leaves this club the better.

Archived