Have we signed anyone?

Pete Seeger

There are so many threads on the window i can't be bothered going through them all. Anyone able to summarise who we have actually signed? Excuse my lazyness. Cheers

You missed out Lithuania's No1. :P

Yes, the really comforting news that we are taking our current position seriously.

Kurskis' deal extended.

Yes, the really comforting news that we are taking our current position seriously.

Kurskis' deal extended.

I thought he was getting sent back in January. Great :rolleyes:

Guest Dr Venkman
There are so many threads on the window i can't be bothered going through them all. Anyone able to summarise who we have actually signed? Excuse my lazyness. Cheers

I'm sure we signed Brian MacNaughton once.

I thought he was getting sent back in January. Great :rolleyes:

Steve Frail really rates him along with our new goal keeping coach, they figure like Miko given a little time and he will grow on us. Not only that but it gives us another Lithuanian so soon Vlad can give Steve enough to start 11 of them.

Nucky Thompson
It was a lie.
Show me anywhere it said he was getting sent back:confused: Who gives a feck? we've signed our 3rd choice goalie for another 4 months, woopee do:rolleyes:

The Mighty Thor
Show me anywhere it said he was getting sent back:confused: Who gives a feck? we've signed our 3rd choice goalie for another 4 months, woopee do:rolleyes:

with those ambition levels we're going places I tell ye!! :)

yes we signed 2 guys at 8 oclock 1 selling pies and bovril and 1 selling hearts proggrames but hes only part time hs other main job selling the big issue

Archived